Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

For anyone interested in seeing the S3 in Ara blue! Just wish it was mine haha

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    530.1 KB · Views: 762
Reactions: SeoTFSI, Peter1201, AudiNutta and 2 others
Oh and Audi just sent me these for anyone interested in the BE alloys.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 725
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    814.9 KB · Views: 723
Reactions: Rob2k68, Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
My god Sepang looks so yesterday lol

Sepang is beaut...no question....not feeling it on the TT though...maybe its the lighting...I had red leather on a black MKI and adored it...red and blue...juries out for me...probably stunning in the flesh!

As far as blue colours released so far Sepang has yet too be beaten, Ara blue has a shot at its title l just need to see it on a S3 to confirm this

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Bristle Hound
As far as blue colours released so far Sepang has yet too be beaten, Ara blue has a shot at its title l just need to see it on a S3 to confirm this
Iv just posted one..

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Them wheels aint doing it for me....:puke2:
needs to be a darker contrast on the spokes I think:shrug:

Reactions: SeoTFSI, Rob2k68, Bristle Hound and 2 others
Them wheels aint doing it for me....:puke2:
needs to be a darker contrast on the spokes I think:shrug:
Me neither not at all!!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and pburv
Long time listener, first time caller.

Picking up an S3 Sportback in Daytona this afternoon. Do people still want pics as it's a relatively common one...?

Ordered virtual cockpit, B&O and super sport seats.

I'm counting down the hours now... changing from an A Class 2.0 Diesel so I'll prob notice an increase in power...A3 was an option when the A Class was ordered 3 years ago, but my head was turned by the Benz being so new. Very much looking forward to the swap!
Yes please iv ordered glacier white but having second thoughts and keep looking at Daytona

Reactions: Rob2k68, yoda-coo and pburv

Does it annoy anyone else that they look the wrong way round?

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68

Been swaying over the chrome grille, don't think it suits Ara that well, Navarra yeah looks stunning on that colour ara suits the BSP

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, keenu and 2 others
I've ordered the black edition and have those alloys. I'm hoping they look a lot better in person. May need to take it to the paint shop and get those spokes darkened

Reactions: pburv, Beaver02 and Rob2k68

It's going to be a very common colour soon. More paint character I think in cosmos blue, Daytona grey or panther black.

Sneak preview.

It happened!

Attachments

• IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    559.1 KB · Views: 654
Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, BarryG79 and 5 others
It's going to be a very common colour soon. More paint character I think in cosmos blue, Daytona grey or panther black.
Common when I get mine haha!

Reactions: pburv, Darroch and Rob2k68
Mine arrived at the dealer today...now the wait to next month to collect...

Attachments

• IMG_9045.JPG
    IMG_9045.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 598
Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Mark_86 and 1 other person
And another one...

Attachments

• IMG_9047.JPG
    IMG_9047.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 599
Yes please iv ordered glacier white but having second thoughts and keep looking at Daytona
I've ordered glacier white but keep thinking ara blue.. the pictures on this page ain't helping! :)

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
I've ordered glacier white but keep thinking ara blue.. the pictures on this page ain't helping! :)

White saloon's can be great earners at the weekend just add some ribbon lol

Reactions: MattSedg, pburv, azibux1 and 3 others
Can you send me some more pictures as I'm really thinking about changing to Daytona before it's too late

I'll get some up ASAP, was gonna wait until i get it detailed on Fri morning, but i'll get some up today hopefully.

I originally ordered Navarra but I'm really really happy with it. Delighted, in fact.

Reactions: Frazer Doe and Rob2k68
EDIT: as luck would have it, the dealer I'm ordering from just called and has an Ara Blue Q2 coming in this afternoon so I can check it out today!

Where have you guys been lucky enough to see Ara Blue? I'm in Bedford and want to try and get to see it, have already got the wheels in motion for my order in Ara Blue but would love to see it to confirm.

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
S3 Collected, I havnt stopped grinning from ear to ear, what a machine!

Tried uploading pics but files are too big, I will sort them out and upload when I get home from work.

I would appreciate some real world advice on how to run the engine in, managed to refrain from "booting it" (well maybe once). Obviously won't be launching for a good while.

Today is a gooooooood day.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv, Rob2k68 and 4 others
S3 Collected, I havnt stopped grinning from ear to ear, what a machine!

Tried uploading pics but files are too big, I will sort them out and upload when I get home from work.

I would appreciate some real world advice on how to run the engine in, managed to refrain from "booting it" (well maybe once). Obviously won't be launching for a good while.

Today is a gooooooood day.

Awesome! Hearing all the excited comments of new owners is making me even more excited for when i get mine! Glad your happy dude!

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Frazer Doe
Picked my cheeky 999cc A3 Sportback Sport last week. Already done 1000 miles around most of Scotland. The car is Ibis white (sorry it's so grubby - winter roads), which is a white white if you see what i mean, and suits the car pretty well (money saved on metallic paint went towards the comfort and sound pack - nice). Any questions on the tiny engine welcome, but its a great little unit!

Attachments

• dygVNTMQRM6tlcAgGu1kyw_thumb_3db0.jpg
    dygVNTMQRM6tlcAgGu1kyw_thumb_3db0.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 494
Reactions: pburv, daydotz, Rob2k68 and 5 others
Picked my cheeky 999cc A3 Sportback Sport last week. Already done 1000 miles around most of Scotland. The car is Ibis white (sorry it's so grubby - winter roads), which is a white white if you see what i mean, and suits the car pretty well (money saved on metallic paint went towards the comfort and sound pack - nice). Any questions on the tiny engine welcome, but its a great little unit!

Cool, sounds like you're loving it Richard.
Where have you been clocking up that mileage?
Is it a road trip holiday or is it with work?
Happy motoring! :smiley:

Managed to reduce the size of the images, hope the quality hasn't been effected too much.

So far I do not have anything negative to say about the S3, absolutely loving it and finding any excuse to take her for a quick spin. Struggling to drive conservatively as the noise in higher revs is addictive and those gear shifts :wub:

I will get some better pics in the sunlight over the weekend.

Off for a random lunchtime drive now :)
Unknown 4
Unknown 3
Unknown 2

Reactions: Soup, pburv, Pinky1959 and 10 others
New here but picked up my A3 Saloon yesterday!

Went for 2.0 TDI Cosmic Blue, All as standard except from Heated seats, folding mirrors and B+O

Didn't see many pics of the saloon in Cosmic Blue (I was panicking as I could see it as black it certain images) but I'm thrilled with it!

I'll post some pics up at the weekend once I get to enjoy her in the daylight!

Reactions: slangman, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Managed to reduce the size of the images, hope the quality hasn't been effected too much.

So far I do not have anything negative to say about the S3, absolutely loving it and finding any excuse to take her for a quick spin. Struggling to drive conservatively as the noise in higher revs is addictive and those gear shifts :wub:

Off for a random lunchtime drive now :) View attachment 111212View attachment 111213View attachment 111214
Looks absolutely stunning mate! That blue looks really good on the SB - bet you're pleased as punch!

Always wondered with new cars, do they have a break in period or can you literally drive it like you stole it from day 1?

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Frazer Doe

Off for a random lunchtime drive now :)

Go Team Navarra!
Looking great Frazer and the sun came out specially.
Out of interest how did you reduce the size of the pics? I've given up trying to post any meantime.