Photo request: kw/st 30/20mm springs on your S3

Verse1

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im struggling a little with spring choice for my 2010 S3.
I was close to purchasing the H&R 25mm springs but i really dislike the way the S3 rear wheel arch sits lower than the front and want an even drop. The Eibach fronts look ok but i want a lower drop all around and really don't want to go to coilovers again this time around.

If anyone has pics of their S3 running the St 30/20mm or even the 20/10mm set up it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Nick

Most cars have more front arch gap because the front arch is higher to accommodate a turned wheel .

Most cars have more front arch gap because the front arch is higher to accommodate a turned wheel .
Yep i understand the reasoning behind it but doesn't make me dislike it any less:puke2:

Reactions: S.

Here you go bud I've got the st setup you mentioned. The top pic is before they where installed. The bottom pic was taken the day after, now they have bedded in they sit a little lower

Reactions: Verse1 and S3Alex
I got the full st kit which included the shocks too
You wouldn't happen to have any side on shots now they've had time to settle in would you?
I'm thinking i may have to go coilovers again as the front sits like a bus on the S3 and springs alone just don't seem to remedy it

This isn't the newest of pics,but is on kW Clubsport suspension and 20/30mm lower.

Reactions: Verse1
How much hight difference do you have? You could lift the rear by 7mm with the TT rear upper spring pads. OE: 8J0512149.

Hi mate sorry I took these the other day after I fitted 12mm front and 15mm back spacers. I'll get better ones later as the driveway isn't too level

Reactions: Verse1
Nice job on the spacers, the stock wheels sit way too far in the guards imo. Look forward to some side on shots to get a proper gauge on these springs, im almost tempted to just shell out on some coilovers.