I've made a mistake...

What about a lovely spango S4?
images

Or Ara blue;)

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
But Glasgow Audi are getting S3 's in all in the colour of Skittles???? Solar,lmola,viper,Misano,Sepang

Have they got any good deals on s3 cabs mate or they not on yer radar?

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Well it's not going to be a RS3 mate sadly my son sold A £50k one last week guy got £400 discount lol

****** hell ... the discount phase was very short lived then wasn't it.

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
What about a lovely spango S4?
images

is the S4 available to order yet ?
I suspect this car woud be mega bucks though ... if anyone has costed up the 'optional extras' on A4's they are eye watering !
No doubt an S4 in sepang would be a truly great car though :sunglasses:

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Good shout mate never thought of that l will ask

*** man git yer bleedin act together!!! If that's not the Miami Vice machine for you then I'm a monkeys uncle :scared2:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: SHOTTA GTR, froggyr32, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
Or Ara blue;)
Whatever......lol
Blue is blue to me.....With almost everyone on here seem to have sepang you can't really blame me for being slightly colour blind.... .:haha:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Simon L and Jassyo06
Whatever......lol
Blue is blue to me.....With almost everyone on here seem to have sepang you can't really blame me for being slightly colour blind.... .:haha:

What with you and your blues and me with me reds.............bleedin useless the pair of us! lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and pburv
Omg, Blinkin. Such a brilliant film! Would you believe it came out in 1993 though.

You mean you changed it to Latrine?
Yeah. Used to be "Sh*thouse."

icon_lol.gif

Reactions: pburv
is the S4 available to order yet ?
I suspect this car woud be mega bucks though ... if anyone has costed up the 'optional extras' on A4's they are eye watering !
No doubt an S4 in sepang would be a truly great car though :sunglasses:

Nah don't think orders will be available on the new S4 for a little while yet.

Perhaps he's finally given into the unmistakable lure of the Sepango S5....!

Reactions: Stevier88, pburv, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Nah don't think orders will be available on the new S4 for a little while yet.

Perhaps he's finally given into the unmistakable lure of the Sepango S5....!

Lovely as they are and they are gorgeous,just a bit too large for me,love it with 20"on.
S3 depreciation is getting worse,dealerships can buy brand new ones from audi cheaper than what a one year old S3 is valued,so this inturn pushing used prices down,the balloon payment may even be more than the value of the cars now.

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Lovely as they are and they are gorgeous,just a bit too large for me,love it with 20"on

Tell me about it. Dying to stick a set of these 20s on from the RS5...

184333372-jpg.48550

I used to love smaller cars, but since having the 5s I find it very difficult to go back to anything smaller....guess you just get used to things (sensors and reversing camera is a god send though!)..

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Or Ara blue;)

l think you'll find that New S4 is in Sepang mate,along with the other car in the frame,l have seen the video of this along with the Spec/sheet mounted on the Plinth next to it...before seeing this video l too thought it was in Ara Blue its them bright car stand lights at motorshows,then again blue is a primary colour....white is'nt a colour...Paul me younger mucker.....get me..you okay with that...Comprendi...understand... Capeesh....lol

Reactions: xBox, Snake Pliskin, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Omg, Blinkin. Such a brilliant film! Would you believe it came out in 1993 though.

You mean you changed it to Latrine?
Yeah. Used to be "Sh*thouse."

icon_lol.gif
Mel Brooks has a wicked sense of humour...:yahoo::redface:

Reactions: DangerS3 and Rob2k68
Lovely as they are and they are gorgeous,just a bit too large for me,love it with 20"on.
S3 depreciation is getting worse,dealerships can buy brand new ones from audi cheaper than what a one year old S3 is valued,so this inturn pushing used prices down,the balloon payment may even be more than the value of the cars now.
Is it going to be an S1 then?
Upload 2016 3 16 17 1 16
Seeing as size is an issue....:whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
l think you'll find that New S4 is in Sepang mate,along with the other car in the frame,l have seen the video of this along with the Spec/sheet mounted on the Plinth next to it...before seeing this video l too thought it was in Ara Blue its them bright car stand lights at motorshows,then again blue is a primary colour....white is'nt a colour...Paul me younger mucker.....get me..you okay with that...Comprendi...understand... Capeesh....lol
But it is addictive....:whistle2:
tumblr_n5vup6OgSs1tvywzxo1_500.gif

Reactions: Dazzeroo, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 2 others
@jassyo06

So how let you gonna keep us hanging & in the dark then lol ? :)

We need details on this Miami Vice Salon 5 Vidal Sasoon soft top cabriolet coupe hatch saloon :)

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Rsq3?

Just guessing lyk

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
So we're going from Miami vice hairdresser to Colt Ceevers Fall Guy now then lol :)
Jassy the unknown stuntman who made Eastwood such a star......:haha:

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

Ah, thought it was a Geneva snap, where they were all Ara.

Reactions: pburv
Sick to the back teeth looking at TTS's the only colour that likes the TTS is Daytona it's stunning with twenty inch rims on it with the red interior,don't think l have Daytona in me.....sepang doesn't really suit the car aswell as the S3 does, the search goes on.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
Sick to the back teeth looking at TTS's the only colour that likes the TTS is Daytona it's stunning with twenty inch rims on it with the red interior,don't think l have Daytona in me.....sepang doesn't really suit the car aswell as the S3 does, the search goes on.

Agree with you mate. Go exclusive .....throw the kitchen sink at it ***!! lol

.....it's only money for crying out loud.................................your money to be precise.............!! :whistle2:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
Drive the Deal are still showing some good discounts on the RS3.

And, they are also showing a huge discount on TT Roadsters at the moment - 12k off - in their special offers section.

My S3 is now 2 years old with 30k miles on the clock and I am getting itchy for a change. I did look at the RS3, spec'd one up, negotiated on a discount etc but the cost to change is nearly 20k and bar the amazing noises the RS3 makes, the actual driving difference was very small and certainly didn't justify the cost.

(I even tried to use man maths to work it out and still only came close..).

When I ordered the S3 I also ticked the 5 year warranty box, so in theory id be happy to keep for another few years and enjoy carefree motoring.

Nothing else really comes close when you add up 0-60 times, power, practicality and reasonable mpg (bar that Ford Focus and VW Golf).

New S4 Avant would have been an option but its expensive and not as quick.

Maybe an RS4 Avant in a year or so.

Reactions: Martinbanshee and Rob2k68
I'll add that I also looked at the SQ5 and S5 Cabriolet - but the tech they both had was the same as my 2010 S4 Avant. and there are new versions coming in the next 12 months....

Looked out the window at work today and saw our IT guy getting out of his brand new RS3, so thought I'd go have a quick look. However he offered to take me for a spin, and oh sweet lord, the car is amazing. It's an absolute beast and the sound is so infectious! Pops and crackles all over the place! :hubbahubba:

He's got a private number plate so thought the car might be used because he was ragging the sheet out of it! But no, he picked it up with 40 miles on the clock last Wednesday:scared2: fair play to him!

Anyway, pointless post really. What a way to make my car feel inferior though!

Here's a crappy pic from my window :friendly wink:
View attachment 83932

Sean by any chance? We might have the same IT guy...

He just turned up to my work and I nearly cried

Reactions: Rob2k68
Sean by any chance? We might have the same IT guy...

He just turned up to my work and I nearly cried
Haha yes mate, small world!

He'll probably take you out in it :)

A bit of a change from the outlander hybrid!

Reactions: Rob2k68

And, they are also showing a huge discount on TT Roadsters at the moment - 12k off - in their special offers section.

My S3 is now 2 years old with 30k miles on the clock and I am getting itchy for a change. I did look at the RS3, spec'd one up, negotiated on a discount etc but the cost to change is nearly 20k and bar the amazing noises the RS3 makes, the actual driving difference was very small and certainly didn't justify the cost.

When I ordered the S3 I also ticked the 5 year warranty box, so in theory id be happy to keep for another few years and enjoy carefree motoring.

Nothing else really comes close when you add up 0-60 times, power, practicality and reasonable mpg (bar that Ford Focus and VW Golf).

My son's dealership are giving nothing off a Rs3 now, no matter how much you spend on one. Its a 4/5month wait if you do...RS3 is definitely out of my equation for reasons l have already mentioned

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person

LOL I think I have a degree in man maths !!

Reactions: Jassyo06, xBox, pburv and 1 other person
Haha yes mate, small world!

He'll probably take you out in it :)

A bit of a change from the outlander hybrid!

Yeah small world indeed! I was tempted to go out but really don't need any more temptation to chop in the S3. The looks and noise were enough to get me considering.

Where abouts are you based then? I work in Shoeburyness - lucky me !

Yeah small world indeed! I was tempted to go out but really don't need any more temptation to chop in the S3. The looks and noise were enough to get me considering.

Where abouts are you based then? I work in Shoeburyness - lucky me !
Yeah tell me about it... I had a look at prices when I came back from the passenger ride!

Shoebury's not that bad! I work on Royal terrace next to the (old) Royal hotel. Nice views of the seafront from my window ;)

A chimpanzee could do the math on a RS3...NADA,NOWT,ZERO,****,0,DREAR,**** ALL....lol

I am chimpanzee mate, how much discount was that again?? Just wanna see yer wear out the profanity filter!! lol

Reactions: pburv, Snake Pliskin, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
A chimpanzee could do the math on a RS3...NADA,NOWT,ZERO,****,0,DREAR,**** ALL....lol

What's all this sitting on the fence milarky ??

Reactions: pburv, Snake Pliskin, Simon L and 1 other person