What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Let me guess, you’re fed up of black and have decided to wrap the car blue! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie Farley and swisstony
He needs another car so he can fit all those wheels he has :)
:yes: he probably made a deal with his local Audi dealership: any B7 RS4 avant in yellow or blue will be taken of their hands at trade price if it has FSH

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie Farley
Behave..lol

I would'nt go near a dealership even if it was half price. :whistle2:

Reactions: northpole
Don't forget, i'm providing a very valuable service to other B7 owners by doing all the R&D on wheel style and fitment for the platform...lol

It's a tough job but some idiot has to do it.. :haha: :haha:

• Haha
Reactions: Rob Avant, Gmac and northpole
Did you manage to find the 8.5j 4D0 601 025 AE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Charlie Farley and northpole
It's a tough job but some idiot has to do it.. :haha: :haha:
You said it .... :)

However I feel your contribution , whilst commendable, is only partial as all the wheel styles are against a black avant. What about all the blue, silver, red and grey B7's and saloon and cabs ?

:)

You said it .... :)

However I feel your contribution , whilst commendable, is only partial as all the wheel styles are against a black avant. What about all the blue, silver, red and grey B7's and saloon and cabs ?

:)
Good point chap, I look at it from the standpoint that if it looks good on a black Avant then it will look good on any other color or variant.:yes:

Reactions: Rob Avant and northpole
But there is one factor that overrides all else, personal choice, and we all love personal choices.:yes::thumbs up:

Can’t wait to see
Someone had to take the plunge …are u confident on fitment ? Planning on spacers ? 12-15mm?

Reactions: northpole and Charlie Farley
There’s some on eBay at the min ,250£ a piece or best offer ..need a refurb and more suitable tyres though ,looking at least £1500 if you low ball him

:whistle2: :whistle2: :yes:

Reactions: northpole and Jamsmoo
Ah yes, but B7 RS4 is fine as it is, why mess with an icon. :yes: :thumbs up:

Reactions: swisstony and northpole
Ah yes, but B7 RS4 is fine as it is, why mess with an icon. :yes: :thumbs up:
Because even icons can do with a few personal touches... and £'m guessing you got a few pair of shoes yourself, why not do the same for the car? After all the shoes need to match the outfit

Agreed but somethings should be left as they were intended and for me the B7 RS4 falls into that category, but that’s just my personal opinion. :thumbs up:

Nope , doesn’t work for me, just overkill and detracts from the the rest of the body shape and style.
Some may love the look though, whatever floats ones boat .

Doesn’t do it for me either… looks pish, never understood some folks liking these Bentley wheels, they only suit a Bentley, nothing else.

i like them, wouldn't want them, but some OEM wheels do look better on other cars than the model they were intended to be on.... porshe lobster claws/bmw snowflake/and the list goes on...

Reactions: Jamsmoo
Fitted the 18” oem ronals today with the new winter tyres to cope with the terrible roads and salt that can’t be good for the finish
Feels so much more nimble and lighter
Gone is the tram lining I’ve been feeling too
Alignment booked for tomorrow so I’ll refit the Bentleys to see if it’s made a difference
They look great imo but the ronals don’t look bad either ,so much more comfortable too ..maybe starting to show my age

Doesn’t do it for me either… looks pish, never understood some folks liking these Bentley wheels, they only suit a Bentley, nothing else.

Risking re affirming your opinion here but the right ones can work imo
0c2a4dba500aa64576156573ced0ebff.jpg

Reactions: Rob Avant, Charlie Farley and northpole
Risking re affirming your opinion here but the right ones can work imo
0c2a4dba500aa64576156573ced0ebff.jpg

That style of Bentley alloys suits the B7 fine as it is very much like the multi spoke alloys used on many Audi variants.

Reactions: northpole and Jamsmoo
There’s some on eBay at the min ,250£ a piece or best offer ..need a refurb and more suitable tyres though ,looking at least £1500 if you low ball him

I’ve been in contact but he is just messing me around so I can’t be bothered with him now.
Won’t do a deal though eBay either so definitely passing on them .

I’ve been in contact but he is just messing me around so I can’t be bothered with him now.
Won’t do a deal though eBay either so definitely passing on them .

Too much to pay imo ,it’d be different if they had the right tyres on and a1 condition
They’ll be for sale for a while

He’s gotta lower his expectations,especially at this time of year ,600 max for all 4
Recoup some on tyre resale

Washed her, plugged in the lifeline & tucked her up until the new year.

0cc40c9a3a3b1ec53dc58c02f82a3759.dng

77855138f8c92a7fdf432009ee2dac0e.dng

b2857ef33a2042c57b9917658d5a4c39.dng

Reactions: northpole, Charlie Farley and Rob Avant
best place too during the winter . :icon thumright:

Reactions: KirkHallinan and northpole
Very similar here…
74af03d96a764d7e8e81ef322500f623.jpg

8a38fe984e08aa7c6c839d36e53e02b2.jpg

Reactions: Rob Avant, KirkHallinan, Charlie Farley and 1 other person
Mot today ,complete clean bill of health for another year ,don’t like advisories on the history no matter how minor
Always apprehensive with emissions and diesels so all good

Reactions: Rob Avant, northpole and Charlie Farley
Winter tyres on the 18” ronals at the weekend
Alignment Monday and mot today ..hope I get treated this well over Xmas

Reactions: Charlie Farley and northpole
Washed the road dirt off, no soap just high pressure sprayer and a shammy ... Since the property i'm in doesn't have an outdoor tap and the indoor taps are weird, i used one of these manual pressure things works quite well... if you replace the seals with heavy duty hydraulic ones and get a hydraulics quality pickup pipe in it( that is what i did it means i can keep pumping the darn thing without counting as with out my modifications after 20 pumps (if it's filled to the maximum fill point) it either opens a pressure relieve valve or it explodes.

anyway the car was clean in 5 minutes.. drying it took longer but 15 minutes later and the car was clean and dry. Not a watermark in sight :yes:

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Allways good to keep on top of winter road grime and muck.:thumbs up: