• IMG_0385.JPG
    IMG_0385.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0482.JPG
    IMG_0482.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 137
Reactions: tektrob, WarwickL, Forbzeeee and 11 others
Congrats mate :)

...........you do realise it's a lonely place though.................hardly any Sepangs on this forum!! lol

Reactions: WarwickL, A3_Rider, SmileyS3 and 5 others
Car looks stunning - Congratulations !!!

When did you collect ?

Lol as Simon says your car may have a few bros ....

Reactions: Mr.G and Simon L
Lol...I've seen already, lots of Sepangs litter this forum. Where I live I've not seen one, so hopefully i'm safe lol.

Picked it up Christmas Eve, Santa came early for me this year.

Plans: Change the D3S bulbs to Phillips/Osram to get better light output. Possibly RetroFit a B&O sytem as I miss it badly (had it on my A3 SP).

I've got RossTec VagCom so will have a little play when the weather breaks (raining badly here).

Thanks for the comments lads!

G

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
For some reason this thread is bringing up a virus warning on chrome for me...............anyone else?

tumblr_n173vksCCO1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Reactions: Jassyo06
I think when l came on here last January there where about 6 sepang S3 member's
Now over the past year it's got very popular indeed, still love me car, it maybe sepang but there's not many identical ones like my car out there

Reactions: Scottyg
Looks nice mate, but I don't think you should have gone for the white hood and roof...just doesn't look right!!! :D

Reactions: pburv
Looks nice mate, but I don't think you should have gone for the white hood and roof...just doesn't look right!!! :D
DIY wrapping at it's best

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Looks great.
I saw a cracking Sepang RS3 in the dealers.
Was the first one I've seen in Sepang with black styling and black alloys and tbh it was the first one where I was impressed with the look & stance.
All the others I have seen in greys and blacks with chrome just blended in with every other grey and black Audi at the dealers.

I had a dream last night I was in an RS3 Sepang Blue and changed it for red instead (what the !??!).

Enjoy the car but I'll tell you now no matter how much you clean it, it's attracted to dirt!!

I'm glad sepang was an option (and not an expensive custom colour any more) otherwise probably would have chosen red (may be that explains the dream..idk)

:footy:

I thought sepang would show the dirt but I find its not too bad. However a previous dark coloured car was black !!!!!!!

Welcome to the club. Looks lovely mate.

Welcome to the club my friend! You've made a wise choice picking the best colour, especially with BSP.

seeing yours does make me even more glad I got Pano Roof though...sorry!

Reactions: Mr.G
Seeing yours, reminds me why I'm glad I never got the pano roof as well.

Why ruin a perfectly good car by cutting a hole in the roof :)

Rattle magnet.

Hahaha! Never a better example of how much opinion can differ!

I much prefer the look on the outside with the pano roof, the cabin inside is much brighter, and mine doesn't rattle!

Reactions: Grover
Had my S3 saloon over a year now and still haven't seen another Sepang Blue around my area. It's in for a little wheel refurbishment tomorrow (damn those kerbs in the car park!) and they always hand wash it whenever it's with them, so it'll look especially magnificent again for Wednesday!

Is the BSP front grill fully gloss black on these like my 2015 A4 Nav Black Edition or is it just the surround like my previous 2012 Black Edition.

My late 2014 S3 saloon looks like this:

AX2A3461 edited 2 lo res

I believe my own car's front end to be absolutely standard, so the fact that yours has a gloss black grille makes me think maybe they've changed things or perhaps it was an option you chose.

Thanks for the comments lads.

I'm on the fence with the BSP pack. I like both chrome and the BSP to be truthful. Having said that I think the BSP is a little more sporty and stealthy, the chrome a little more grown up and classy. Both equally as nice.

I'm really really enjoying it and am a lucky person to have one sat on the drive. Grateful isn't the word.

Used to own an 8L S3, well in fact I had three in total. Detailed the last one a lot and it ended up like a mirror

The new S3 does lack softness and the character but I love it even more than the 3 8Ls I've owned.

Watch this space for a detail on the new one.

Hope you are all enjoying yours as much as I am mine!

G

I find Sepang a very forgiving colour in that as long as the wheels are clean the paintwork always looks good, regretfully I have black on order for the RS3 but this was placed before living with Sepang, if I could change I'd have Sepang again in an instance :)