What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

You must be on the full 10% now mate ? Think I’m about £350 away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CYC ....Give ye dosh......back l got £7 quids of points worth for £143 of gear...for that Gyeon wheel mitt....and Syncro guff and something else 2 weeks ago..

Reactions: Rob2k68
seen them used for porsches and such so you dont smash your million pound carbon ceramic disc with your wheel....never even thought about getting them for normal cars

l should get one then..................Eh......???? av got a Porsche....paint colour........................lol lol lol

Reactions: MattSedg, NevMan and Rob2k68
Correcto Mundo mate....but they where only giving me a 87p discount on £62 bangers of gear....????

LoL even with my maths skills that’s not 10%

Reactions: Audi Bairn, NevMan and Jassyo06
seen them used for porsches and such so you dont smash your million pound carbon ceramic disc with your wheel....never even thought about getting them for normal cars

My SQ5 came with the plastic one, tyre change procedure in the manual includes using it.

Reactions: Jassyo06
LoL even with my maths skills that’s not 10%
emoji33.png

right check this out took a photo of what l wanted to buy......it doesn't compute to anywhere near 10% aff lol

DSC 0442

Reactions: Rob2k68 and MattSedg
My SQ5 came with the plastic one, tyre change procedure in the manual includes using it.

Who actually reads the manual,especially tyre change procedure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Who actually reads the manual,especially tyre change procedure

It was a long 5 months waiting for delivery, had to get my Q5 fix somewhere!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
If discount is pre VAT 10% is £11.71 so you’re a tenner shy !

Yeah a £10 mate the discount doesn't increase after the first item bought/clicked . .. Strange .....?

It was a long 5 months waiting for delivery, had to get my Q5 fix somewhere!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
fair enough :icon thumright: Is your UTR sorted yet? I am weighing up whether I want to get a front one fitted

Reactions: Audib5fan
Can't make my mind up on Snowfoam........ Recommendations please chaps?
Also can I get recommendations on a shampoo that removes all waxes etc please?

BH auto foam for me - gets good write ups and works well.
Not the foamiest but does a good job.

Mike

Reactions: Scotty75
If value for money it's got a be bilt hamber snow foam, if yer feeling flush and want the best advance snow foam from valet pro
Strong shampoo that would be a waste just get rid of the wax, your better applying snow foam, or a citrus pre wash neat to your car, this would take the wax off even easier saving you to wash and wash the car mate.....a DA would do it 100% though with just a refining non abrasive polish

If discount is pre VAT 10% is £11.71 so you’re a tenner shy !

@jassy - Lol, so after all your slagging off of 0ppm you are buying one ♂️️. That is if you get your discount sorted let me know what you think. I think it is brilliant. Compare how hat water runs off the car compared to normal tap water

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
@jassy - Lol, so after all your slagging off of 0ppm you are buying one ♂️️. That is if you get your discount sorted let me know what you think. I think it is brilliant. Compare how hat water runs off the car compared to normal tap water

I poured bottled water over it on Sunday lol 10 500 ml bottles Mrs had it from a promotion she had done a few years back, she used to do a good bit modelling back in the day lol

Reactions: NevMan and Rob2k68
Order 1
65582265bfa30a3c9c14198288a79a23.png

Order 2
69c20922d7e7da1dfb307c3c0399c0b4.png

Reactions: MattSedg, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Order 1
65582265bfa30a3c9c14198288a79a23.png

Order 2
69c20922d7e7da1dfb307c3c0399c0b4.png

Awesome haul again mate, think Yiv even surpassed me in spending league.. . As I have gone into temporary retirement lol and will be for the next few months

Reactions: NevMan and V6_Man

Meg’s wash plus takes waxes off but be careful with that stuff I would only use it after you have washed car

Awesome haul again mate, think Yiv even surpassed me in spending league.. . As I have gone into temporary retirement lol and will be for the next few months

I don’t think anyone can surpass you always buying you are

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and V6_Man

Can't beat you mate. I am after the depth in colour and wet look and hoping that between BSD, Cure, V7 and R222 will give me that

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and Audib5fan
Can't beat you mate. I am after the depth in colour and wet look and hoping that between BSD, Cure, V7 and R222 will give me that

Such a tart @Tashfeen Some great products there

Reactions: V6_Man, Jassyo06 and Audib5fan

You'll not need any QD on top of R222 leave it on to cure 5 mins and wipe off, remember it's a show wax.... .this wax seems to increase in gloss around hour after application ... Wouldn't go spraying on you know what on top as it, as its more than likely to remove it lol R222 Doesn't dry up well it does to a extent . . Hence the wet look, if R222 doesn't give you the wet look and don't know what will mste. .. ??????

Before applying any product mate you need S40 and a medium polishing pad, it's a amazing polish that's what adds the depth to the paint

Before applying any product mate you need S40 and a medium polishing pad, it's a amazing polish that's what adds the depth to the paint

Lol@ Tart Tash

S40, Powrrlock and Collinite 845 are on the next month's list. Waiting for the summer break so that missus stops using it. Will re-do the whole process again; S20, S40 and so on. However, she needs some serious care beforehand

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Lol@ Tart Tash

S40, Powrrlock and Collinite 845 are on the next month's list. Waiting for the summer break so that missus stops using it. Will re-do the whole process again; S20, S40 and so on. However, she needs some serious care beforehand

Uh.... You've gone Full ****** mate ...... With car detailing products.. ... You and @q5man... Peas in a pod....

Lol@ Tart Tash

250 mls of S40 and one chemical guys white polishing pad £22 bosh job done

Reactions: Rob2k68 and V6_Man
Meg’s wash plus takes waxes off but be careful with that stuff I would only use it after you have washed car

That post makes a lot of sense mate lol "wash plus but only use it after you've washed the car" .. Wtf

I have two sets of these for our cars Tiguan and GTD they are brilliant .

Try one of these mate in the top wheel bolt hole , line up and then slide the wheel on along the stud. Put the other bolts in then remove this and replace with the last bolt.

Eliminates the chance of the wheel falling off the hub flange and the caliper dust shields damaging the inside of your wheel rim .....

f0e9ac97b599c21a23341f4b1297e30b.png

I don’t think anyone can surpass you always buying you are

Not purchased much at all lately, 6th of june actually and before that was fusion wax small potatoes actually .. ..
Screenshot 20180625 205732

Reactions: V6_Man and Rob2k68
We will just forget about the gyeon scyrco then

Why not? l have lol its only ****** money and ye never know it might come in handy sometime lol
Beats giving er indoors money for the hairdresser lol

Reactions: V6_Man and Audib5fan
10 pints in your gizzard!;
I'm hammering it..
I'll get me da out on Wednesday...
Up the northerners!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You'll not need any QD on top of R222 leave it on to cure 5 mins and wipe off, remember it's a show wax.... .this wax seems to increase in gloss around hour after application ... Wouldn't go spraying on you know what on top as it, as its more than likely to remove it lol R222 Doesn't dry up well it does to a extent . . Hence the wet look, if R222 doesn't give you the wet look and don't know what will mste. .. ??????

Water?