What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

Very nice, but then your alloys are way nicer than mine, and red calipers really set it off. I have been thinking about whether I should paint calipers Black

Oh and get some decent 20” wheels...hmm could use these 19” with winter tyres....No, must stop spending on this car!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audib5fan
You rebel.

Any thoughts on good window cleaner, spend my life cleaning windscreen of road kill?

I currently have Angelwax vision which ain’t bad quite strong smell though

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Oh and get some decent 20” wheels...hmm could use these 19” with winter tyres....No, must stop spending on this car!!

I tend not to count how much I have spent , got some ceramic coating not been used yet lol and other products

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
I tend not to count how much I have spent , got some ceramic coating not been used yet lol and other products

I dare not add it up, but I do know if is a fair amount ‍♂️

A few boring purchases from Polished Bliss:

Meguiar's Even Coat 1 £3.50 £3.50
Microfiber Applicator Pad

PB Super Buffing Towel 2 £3.50 £7.00

PB Deluxe Buffing Towel 1 £4.00 £4.00

Auto Finesse Vision - 500 ml 1 £12.00 £12.00

Atomiza Scrubbing Brush 1 £6.50 £6.50

PB Nitrile Gloves - Large 1 £8.50 £8.50
(Box of 100)

Auto Finesse Hide Cleanser - 1 £9.00 £9.00
500 ml

A few boring purchases from Polished Bliss:

Meguiar's Even Coat 1 £3.50 £3.50
Microfiber Applicator Pad

PB Super Buffing Towel 2 £3.50 £7.00

PB Deluxe Buffing Towel 1 £4.00 £4.00

Auto Finesse Vision - 500 ml 1 £12.00 £12.00

Atomiza Scrubbing Brush 1 £6.50 £6.50

PB Nitrile Gloves - Large 1 £8.50 £8.50
(Box of 100)

Auto Finesse Hide Cleanser - 1 £9.00 £9.00
500 ml

Nice one you just restocking or got something planned

Just re-stocking/adding to microfibre collection, and going to try the Auto Finesse Vision, as their other products I have are ronseal :icon thumright: Need to pay more attention to glass too.

All in the learning

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
Just re-stocking/adding to microfibre collection, and going to try the Auto Finesse Vision, as their other products I have are ronseal :icon thumright: Need to pay more attention to glass too.

All in the learning

Ah fair enough bud let us know how you get on there’s a few glass related products out there now like polishes sealants h2go etc if you wanted more

I currently have Angelwax vision which ain’t bad quite strong smell though

It's pretty good Angelwax vision but it has a terrible terrible nozzle/trigger mechanism as do all Angelwax spray on products
Gtechniq G-glass is my fave

I counted the stuff l bought whilst l was a tad ill in January came £1400 odd quid that was just in one month alone it took my mind off things slightly and got better soon after lol but learned my lesson almost for the time being definitely going for a uber wax just out of curiosity

Reactions: Audib5fan and NevMan
It's pretty good Angelwax vision but it has a terrible terrible nozzle/trigger mechanism as do all Angelwax spray on products

I agree with you on that Angelwax nozzles are not great deffo better out there

Was using Vision the other day and was trying to pin down the smell. Slight hint of ammonia me thinks.

Reactions: Audib5fan and Jassyo06

Thanks, but to be honest, I find most spay product triggers pretty crap, found that with BH wheel the other day and a lot of the other spray on I have. Bought some spray bottles from slims, and will decant some, like I did for BSD & V07 mix - BSD spray trigger is not one of the dodgy ones but all the Auto Finesse triggers aren’t great

Reactions: NevMan
That looks like it to me ,went halfords today and picked up the wash plus by megauirs dangerous stuff in wrong hands but I’m only gonna using as a wax stripper not how they tell you to use it also few pair of disposable gloves came today

Jeez, think I have the “wrong hands”

Jeez, think I have the “wrong hands”

you know what the normal halfords user is like they will go use it and follow the instructions and mess up their car

Reactions: Jassyo06
Picked up the new car last week so treating it to some new gear...

2x Polished Bliss Clear Buckets
Microfibre Madness Incredipad
Gyeon Q²M Foam
Gyeon Q²M Bathe+

Cars off to have a full new car protection detail beginning of July but can't resist given it a bath before then.

Picked up the new car last week so treating it to some new gear...

2x Polished Bliss Clear Buckets
Microfibre Madness Incredipad
Gyeon Q²M Foam
Gyeon Q²M Bathe+

Cars off to have a full new car protection detail beginning of July but can't resist given it a bath before then.

Nice, some good stuff there, I only recently got bathe+ and knocks socks off AG shampoo or zymol clear that I used before. Might try essence, but need to stop buying sh@t!!

My detail booked in for 14th, so interested to see how much I have scoured car since I got it new in March. @FranA3 will be removing the cr@p GardX, and correct and cost with decent stuff topped with ceramic

Reactions: FranA3 and Audib5fan
Thanks. Good to hear of your experience with Bathe+. I've not used any Gyeon products before as been out of the detailing game for a few years now (blame kids) but the new car has reignited the bug. My detailer will be using mostly Gyeon stuff so I thought I'd give them a go - seem to have a good rep.

I've also got a feeling a new pressure wash might be on the cards too. My Nilifisk is looking a bit tired and battered and I've heard goods things about the Karcher K4. Seems theirs some good deals to be had also.

Nice, some good stuff there, I only recently got bathe+ and knocks socks off AG shampoo or zymol clear that I used before. Might try essence, but need to stop buying sh@t!!

My detail booked in for 14th, so interested to see how much I have scoured car since I got it new in March. @FranA3 will be removing the cr@p GardX, and correct and cost with decent stuff topped with ceramic

I wouldn't think you would have inflicted much swirls or marring by just applying Bsd......mixes :whistle2: lol

Thanks. Good to hear of your experience with Bathe+. I've not used any Gyeon products before as been out of the detailing game for a few years now (blame kids) but the new car has reignited the bug. My detailer will be using mostly Gyeon stuff so I thought I'd give them a go - seem to have a good rep.

I've also got a feeling a new pressure wash might be on the cards too. My Nilifisk is looking a bit tired and battered and I've heard goods things about the Karcher K4. Seems theirs some good deals to be had also.

No worries. Funny enough I have a K4 and can’t fault it Know the feeling about kids and the bug biting

I wouldn't think you would have inflicted much swirls or marring by just applying Bsd......mixes :whistle2: lol

Haha, touché- which is exactly why they are so good

I will use the ones I can. To be fair can probably still use most, but will check . Fancy buying some amazing BSD’s from me lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
I will use the ones I can. To be fair can probably still use most, but will check . Fancy buying some amazing BSD’s from me lol
Will treat that offer with the contempt it deserves lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound and NevMan
Find drying the car the most tasking out of all the washing routine.

Hopefully these 5 by 3 feet beauties will help the process.

5B41A1BA 2234 459C AD12 4262A298A781

Think I got a disease bought another item today longer hose for the karcher as original gets tangled up easy and not that long

Bought these polishing cones at Christmas time but only got around to using it last night.

Really makes cleaning the inside of my exhaust tips easier ! Used just regular autosol metal polish.
The polishing cone and
Before / After shot
27128D33 EE87 43E2 8FE2 0B45FBEB2F22
24763CA5 6B98 49E2 9F54 8D67D698071C

Reactions: A4A4 and Jassyo06
IMG 20180517 16383201

Large bottle of meguiars shampoo, only bought a small one a few days ago for £8 I think but from Costco the large one is like £11? And 3? Times the size so bought it while there.

Simoniz tyre shine. Never used but super cheap for 3 bottles (£5?) so will give it a go.

And finally a 1.1KG Tomahawk steak :p

Reactions: Audib5fan, Jassyo06 and A4A4
View attachment 155597
Large bottle of meguiars shampoo, only bought a small one a few days ago for £8 I think but from Costco the large one is like £11? And 3? Times the size so bought it while there.

Simoniz tyre shine. Never used but super cheap for 3 bottles (£5?) so will give it a go.

And finally a 1.1KG Tomahawk steak :p

Hey you missed out buying the drying cloths from Costco . Tried them and bought another set - really good

Find drying the car the most tasking out of all the washing routine.

Hopefully these 5 by 3 feet beauties will help the process.

View attachment 155555

Hey you missed out buying the drying cloths from Costco . Tried them and bought another set - really good
Got them last week :p

I go to that place too often haha, it's around the corner from my work though so conveniant. But they need like a 5 items or less queue! Especially because we are pigs at work and any exam, birthday etc. requires cake/cookies :)

Reactions: Bristle Hound and NevMan
Saw a thread on DW about stone chips, so I thought I'd get one of these. Not tried it yet, but it will keep for the future:

20180516_181038.jpg

Reactions: scotty76