What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

The incredibrush flat fits perfect between barrel and caliper perfectly! Great brush hence the price.

I'd been eyeing up them rag co black diamond towels, look real nice.

Good to know re: Incredibrush flat buster - thanks. Pricey, but don’t mind paying out for good quality kit that does the job well and (hopefully) lasts. Will let you know on the black diamond glass towel. Tired of having a spanking clean car, but with smeary windows.

Reactions: MattSedg
Good to know re: Incredibrush flat buster - thanks. Pricey, but don’t mind paying out for good quality kit that does the job well and (hopefully) lasts. Will let you know on the black diamond glass towel. Tired of having a spanking clean car, but with smeary windows.
My incredibrush is over a year old, never wash it, just rinse it and leave it to dry, doesn't look to have taken any wear!

I have the original glass waffle weaves they do, will upgrade to black diamond soon I reckon

Reactions: Jimbob76
Any bites on your S3 pal? Assume this is yours on Autotrader? Don’t settle for a penny less than you’re asking for - would be a lucky son of a gun who picks up yours mate. Great pix BTW.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201809240827635?atmobcid=soc3

(offer still stands on the ME splitter mate :pirate:)
one call all week, was expecting more to be honest. And thats the one mate yeah.

wish this fella in our village could have bought it, would have had it no questions but the insurance is too much (for his daughter.)
Would have saved any hassle selling and could still see the ara blue goodness from a 2 min walk away.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Jimbob76
This chemical guys shop that opened in Kendal had a bit of a cars n coffee do, so I stopped by, got some leather scent which I'm not impressed with, vanilla scent which I do like, and and morningwood scent which is just like a deodorant really. 20% of all products though, they hope to be doing regular events which is cool to have nearby.

Reactions: Jassyo06
one call all week, was expecting more to be honest. And thats the one mate yeah.

wish this fella in our village could have bought it, would have had it no questions but the insurance is too much (for his daughter.)
Would have saved any hassle selling and could still see the ara blue goodness from a 2 min walk away.

Hi mate jazz yer ad up with more photos...of the interior and also with close ups of the exterior,ie Alloys,Tyres,virtual cockpit,one with the actual mileage on it.....just think what a buyer would like to see....

Reactions: NevMan
Screenshot 20180930 171720 Gallery
Screenshot 20180930 171537 Gallery

4 hours later... Wash clay bar polish inc glass wax ******** lol

Reactions: A4A4, Jimbob76, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Don’t tell the missus but....

View attachment 166563

Note the discount code CLEAN18 - gives you 7.5%

Looking forward to the Incredibrush flat version - hoping this will slip between the wheel barrels and front calipers nicely. Expensive, but hoping this will make alloy barrel cleaning a doddle.

BH Surfex HD bought in bulk 5l option (as why wouldn’t you - 1l is a tenner, so crazy value at £17 for 5l - will last me donkey’s). Looking forward to experimenting with this in different dilution ratios as an all purpose cleaner/degreaser, will probably try mixing 50/50 with BH auto-foam - that could be interesting as a pre-wash snow foam mix. Got the spray bottle and intend to use Surfex as a tyre cleaner (have ordered a Tuf-Shine tyre brush for the tyre walls separately).

Gyeon Cure as it looks to be a good spray sealant top-off for a ceramic coating, with semi-decent durability (circa 3 months) - supposed to be very similar to Car-Pro Reload. I’ve been impressed with other Gyeon products I’ve bought recently. Not as good value for money as Sonax BSD (BSD is not a quick detailer as many people think! but a sealant with 3-4 weeks durability). Hoping ‘Cure’ will leave a slicker feel to the paintwork. BSD too ‘grabby’ - I like the results BSD gives, but want the paint to feel slick to the touch, gonna use up the rest of the BSD I have on the wife’s car. Bought this but will will probably give TAC Systems Moonlight a go once I’ve used the Gyeon Cure up - that looks VERY interesting with up to 9 months longevity, so great to see you through winter. I’ve also ordered some Paragon micro fibre applicator pads off fleabay (£10 for x5) - plan is to spray the Gyeon Cure onto these applicators rather than directly onto panels to make applying/levelling the product before buffing really efficient in terms of product usage and coverage.

Oh, and Bouncers Done & Dusted, just because it’s an ace quick detailer/drying aid, love this stuff.

Looking forward to next Saturday :yum:

Nice haul there! Haven’t tried cure yet, will get some at some point but have just ordered some more reload, and have done and dusted, bsd, v07 etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you thought about chucking on eBay. I have sold a few cars on there and often get more interest than AT. Obviously you would set as fixed price auction :)

Hi mate jazz yer ad up with more photos...of the interior and also with close ups of the exterior,ie Alloys,Tyres,virtual cockpit,one with the actual mileage on it.....just think what a buyer would like to see....

Agree, not enough pics on there. Def one of mileage/vc, and close ups of alloys etc

And me mate!

56 in Dec....dont look or think like it, but l ****** well feel it...these days...it's not the years it's the mileage.........lol

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
56 in Dec....dont look or think like it, but l ****** well feel it...these days...it's not the years it's the mileage.........lol

My mileage is high...48 in Feb

Reactions: V6_Man and Jassyo06
My mileage is high...48 in Feb

it's all them fast cars and women mate...lol

Just wait te ye hit the old Hawaii 5-0 mate....it flys....in after that...lol

Reactions: NevMan and V6_Man
Where av you been hiding Boy....lol

Tis been manic for the past few weeks at work mate had to work on the weekends just to catch up with stuff. Back to normal from next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
He is on the hunt for RS4

Doing a Mid-life crisis car thing then...............remember seeing a Noggy blue yin in Hamilton Audi a few years back......well specced it was...stunning actually,but the paint was in a poor state...that put me off Nogaro....even til this very day,he should get a pre face lift RS3......They hold their value ...and they're faster....

Tis been manic for the past few weeks at work mate had to work on the weekends just to catch up with stuff. Back to normal from next week

Busy at work is a good thing mate....miss yer detailing adventures with other folks cars...lol

l set out today to detail my car....but it ****** down every half hour....really l must have dried my car 4 times...in between polishing and applying some wax....just gave frickin up.....Scotland has been a really wet hole since the start of August.....and it wont get any better.

Plus note Menzerna 3800 is a cracking polish with just a slight cut to it,to remove light scratches,swirls,leaves a stunning finish and does'nt dust.....would use it before S40 all day long now

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
Busy at work is a good thing mate....miss yer detailing adventures with other folks cars...lol

l set out today to detail my car....but it ****** down every half hour....really l must have dried my car 4 times...in between polishing and applying some wax....just gave frickin up.....Scotland has been a really wet hole since the start of August.....and it wont get any better.

Plus note Menzerna 3800 is a cracking polish with just a slight cut to it,to remove light scratches,swirls,leaves a stunning finish and does'nt dust.....would use it before S40 all day long now

Pity about the weather mate, I did wonder after seeing weather report yesterday.

You are terrible, recommend sh1t then find something better...lol

Reactions: Scotty75 and Jassyo06
Pity about the weather mate, I did wonder after seeing weather report yesterday.

You are terrible, recommend sh1t then find something better...lol

lol....you have no idea how fortunate you are with your geographical location mate as they are actually gritting the roads tonight up here...as its to hit 2 degrees just for one night....councils dont miss a trick up here when it comes down to overtime.
back on topic S40 is a awesome no cut polish with higher gloss levels than Menzerna 3800,but Menzerna is better for a light correction....it aint expensive...mate

At least l got a good tyre detail in lol Ps this site should really do something to increase the size of photos that can be uploaded....l had to edit this photo.....right down to the quick to make it upload on here...hence it looks so grainy
DSC 05394

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbob76, Ron240, A4A4 and 3 others
At least l got a good tyre detail in lol Ps this site should really do something to increase the size of photos that can be uploaded....l had to edit this photo.....right down to the quick to make it upload on here...hence it looks so grainy
View attachment 166657

Looks cracking mate - believe I need to get some fireball now or perhaps start using Perl.

Install Tapatalk and upload straight from your phone mate. No issues.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan

. One of my neighbour's daughter is returning her KIA lease deal and wants me to detail it beforehand. Was supposed to do it this Sunday but a bit under the weather atm.

S4 went in for re-correct after Oxford Audi screwed it up. This time we decided to strip Finest Reserve and apply Geyon DuraFlex. The and depth and the gloss even on the white paint is astonishing and way way better than Finest Reserve.

5057b299029e4136bb55bd2f3fb8a82a.jpg

87fbd5e733b4602bff4a7ca4088c9281.jpg

4db2bb85c3459ad96b36f98661f1dc75.jpg

Reactions: Jimbob76, A4A4, Scotty75 and 2 others
Oh, and the A3 needs some love both inside and out. Tis been nearly three weeks that I haven't washed her. Mrs thinks it is squeaky clean

Reactions: Kayobong and Jassyo06
Oh, and the A3 needs some love both inside and out. Tis been nearly three weeks that I haven't washed her. Mrs thinks it is squeaky clean

Jeez mate, a Kia ***! Lol.

S4 looking cracking mate, some real shine there

Reactions: Jassyo06 and V6_Man
View attachment 166657

Wow mate, even with low res pic, some amazing shine there, and the tyres don’t look too bad either

lol....you have no idea how fortunate you are with your geographical location mate as they are actually gritting the roads tonight up here...as its to hit 2 degrees just for one night....councils dont miss a trick up here when it comes down to overtime.
back on topic S40 is a awesome no cut polish with higher gloss levels than Menzerna 3800,but Menzerna is better for a light correction....it aint expensive...mate

****** hell, gritters put already!
I know mate, S40 been fine for my door shuts. But have been layering my door handle repair, but may need a bit more cut.

. One of my neighbour's daughter is returning her KIA lease deal and wants me to detail it beforehand. Was supposed to do it this Sunday but a bit under the weather atm.

S4 went in for re-correct after Oxford Audi screwed it up. This time we decided to strip Finest Reserve and apply Geyon DuraFlex. The and depth and the gloss even on the white paint is astonishing and way way better than Finest Reserve.

5057b299029e4136bb55bd2f3fb8a82a.jpg

87fbd5e733b4602bff4a7ca4088c9281.jpg

4db2bb85c3459ad96b36f98661f1dc75.jpg

Nice work @Tashfeen. S4 looks spot on mate .

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06, V6_Man, A4A4 and 1 other person
View attachment 166657
Holy *hit @Jassy06, I'd that's your S3's naked paintwork then that is amazing mate. Looks ****** awesome and the tyres aint looking bad either

Reactions: Jassyo06, V6_Man and NevMan
Holy *hit @Jassy06, I'd that's your S3's naked paintwork then that is amazing mate. Looks ****** awesome and the tyres aint looking bad either

The wings, bumper, bonnet had been polished mate, then applied some fusion wax instantly it started raining again for 4th time, so the fusion was buffed off immediately so rendering it useless, 20 mins later l dried the car off again and again applied some wax again it immediately started raining lol l just ****** gave up.. . And headed straight to the fridge lol

Reactions: Scotty75 and NevMan
Don’t tell the missus but....

View attachment 166563

Note the discount code CLEAN18 - gives you 7.5%

Looking forward to the Incredibrush flat version - hoping this will slip between the wheel barrels and front calipers nicely. Expensive, but hoping this will make alloy barrel cleaning a doddle.

BH Surfex HD bought in bulk 5l option (as why wouldn’t you - 1l is a tenner, so crazy value at £17 for 5l - will last me donkey’s). Looking forward to experimenting with this in different dilution ratios as an all purpose cleaner/degreaser, will probably try mixing 50/50 with BH auto-foam - that could be interesting as a pre-wash snow foam mix. Got the spray bottle and intend to use Surfex as a tyre cleaner (have ordered a Tuf-Shine tyre brush for the tyre walls separately).

Gyeon Cure as it looks to be a good spray sealant top-off for a ceramic coating, with semi-decent durability (circa 3 months) - supposed to be very similar to Car-Pro Reload. I’ve been impressed with other Gyeon products I’ve bought recently. Not as good value for money as Sonax BSD (BSD is not a quick detailer as many people think! but a sealant with 3-4 weeks durability). Hoping ‘Cure’ will leave a slicker feel to the paintwork. BSD too ‘grabby’ - I like the results BSD gives, but want the paint to feel slick to the touch, gonna use up the rest of the BSD I have on the wife’s car. Bought this but will will probably give TAC Systems Moonlight a go once I’ve used the Gyeon Cure up - that looks VERY interesting with up to 9 months longevity, so great to see you through winter. I’ve also ordered some Paragon micro fibre applicator pads off fleabay (£10 for x5) - plan is to spray the Gyeon Cure onto these applicators rather than directly onto panels to make applying/levelling the product before buffing really efficient in terms of product usage and coverage.

Oh, and Bouncers Done & Dusted, just because it’s an ace quick detailer/drying aid, love this stuff.

Looking forward to next Saturday :yum:
Knockout products l have most of them Gyeon Cure has slight grab to it, but the finish it leaves is amazing durability a couple of weeks then the beading will start to diminish, l had the incredibrush wasn't a fan used it once then gave it @Tashfeen so he could really tell you what it's like anyway pretty awesome expensive kit you got ... Da for Xmas is it lol

Reactions: Jimbob76, V6_Man and NevMan

Agree, not enough pics on there. Def one of mileage/vc, and close ups of alloys etc

yeah I ended up firing it up on autotrader in a bit of a hurry....so just washed the car now, inside tomorrow night and get some pics, will do proper advert on here, pistonheads, FB group and ebay maybe and update the autotrader one.
Still to sort out this ****** knicked wheel to....

Reactions: Jimbob76, NevMan and Jassyo06
Knockout products l have most of them Gyeon Cure has slight grab to it, but the finish it leaves is amazing durability a couple of weeks then the beading will start to diminish, l had the incredibrush wasn't a fan used it once then gave it @Tashfeen so he could really tell you what it's like anyway pretty awesome expensive kit you got ... Da for Xmas is it lol

I quite like the Incredibrush tbh however, I use it as a last step of my alloy cleaning process. I have Autoglym shampoo specifically to wash the alloys so it is dipped in the bucket and used after they are properly decontaminated. A bit apprehensive in using it on dirty alloys as I have scratched them once Although the scratches were caused by a mitt but still ...

Reactions: Jimbob76, NevMan and Jassyo06

Ha! Not for Chrimble, just getting well into this detailing lark and trying to keep up with you boys :whistle2: Always enjoyed keeping my motor tidy, but every day is a school day on this forum and trying to step-up my game. Thanks for those thoughts on Incredibrush - did you have regular round, or flat version? Hoping the flatty will be good for getting behind the calipers without grating too much on the disc guard at the back. Will report back once I’ve tested! Will you please have a word with the weather up north mate (dry as a bone down here!) - hanging on tenterhooks for Voodoo under LED at the petrol shop! You need one of these pop-up gazebos pal, lol.

232BB407 C7E7 457E 909B 4AE85F7BCC02

I quite like the Incredibrush tbh however, I use it as a last step of my alloy cleaning process. I have Autoglym shampoo specifically to wash the alloys so it is dipped in the bucket and used after they are properly decontaminated. A bit apprehensive in using it on dirty alloys as I have scratched them once Although the scratches were caused by a mitt but still ...

Cheers @Tashfeen - I’m also super paranoid about my alloys - takes me as long to detail them and tyres as it does the rest of the car’s maintenance wash! Hoping spending £30 on a wheel brush isn’t a case of ‘a fool and his detailing money....’ Softly does it.

Reactions: Jassyo06, V6_Man, MattSedg and 1 other person
Ha! Not for Chrimble, just getting well into this detailing lark and trying to keep up with you boys :whistle2: Always enjoyed keeping my motor tidy, but every day is a school day on this forum and trying to step-up my game. Thanks for those thoughts on Incredibrush - did you have regular round, or flat version? Hoping the flatty will be good for getting behind the calipers without grating too much on the disc guard at the back. Will report back once I’ve tested! Will you please have a word with the weather up north mate (dry as a bone down here!) - hanging on tenterhooks for Voodoo under LED at the petrol shop! You need one of these pop-up gazebos pal, lol.

View attachment 166735

Cheers @Tashfeen - I’m also super paranoid about my alloys - takes me as long to detail them and tyres as it does the rest of the car’s maintenance wash! Hoping spending £30 on a wheel brush isn’t a case of ‘a fool and his detailing money....’ Softly does it.
That Gazebo would be perfect mate but too expensive for a hobbyist detailer like myself besides l am saving up for my next unusual painted new car, my car has its first birthday in a week .. so... its insurance renewal time, road tax Grrrr lol and service so not going to be cheap lol road tax and insurances paid this weekend and the service will get done at the start of November... This year has flew in, my car still looks brand new bar the 2 stone chips so I'll get them done soon as l can find the time and most of all a dry day on weekend lol

Reactions: V6_Man and Jimbob76
.................just a couple of Auto Finesse mix/spray bottles & they even chucked an air fresher & a small sample of car shampoo in. Always great service.

Had a mooch around Costco when wife for doing the shop - Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner 1.89L. thought good value at £12 so dropped in the trolley with the Danish pastries :) - a quick search on my phone had Halfords at £18 and on line £17 - £25

IMG 0987

Reactions: Pook and Jassyo06