What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

Done it again...knew l should'nt have had that 3rd can of Bud....lol went and ordered

Bilt Hamber Cleanser Fluid
Scholl S40 Anti Swirl Compound Black
Gtechniq Panel wipe 500 ml
Gtechniq pack of 10 ulte soft applicators
C2 V3 500 ml
CSL kit Crystal serum light + EXO3

Reactions: V6_Man, Pinky1959, BarryG79 and 1 other person
Done it again...knew l should'nt have had that 3rd can of Bud....lol went and ordered

C2 V3 500 ml

Naughty naughty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06

C2 V3 500 ml

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Jassy - your taste in detailing products is exquisite but your choice of beer is rank - giving us Jocks a bad name ! Try some Moretti ! Sure to lead to even more detailing purchases LOL !

Reactions: Jassyo06 and SPIKE_
Jassy - your taste in detailing products is exquisite but your choice of beer is rank - giving us Jocks a bad name ! Try some Moretti ! Sure to lead to even more detailing purchases LOL !

Yeah mate buds a bit of a gash beer, but l hadn't had any alcohol for weeks, so that 3rd can was a can too far not been myself lately so l should not have indulged lol feeling it today
Got the scholl s40 to start testing with the rotary polisher and the bilt hamber cleanser to Polish the residue off,has anybody got a link to ceramic application blocks with the suede cloths as ultimate finish where out of stock and they only sell the Kamikaze ones but l would be OK with them as they seem pretty good

Just ordered some more ValetPro Citrus Pre Wash 5 litres

Yeah mate buds a bit of a gash beer, but l hadn't had any alcohol for weeks, so that 3rd can was a can too far not been myself lately so l should not have indulged lol feeling it today
Got the scholl s40 to start testing with the rotary polisher and the bilt hamber cleanser to Polish the residue off,has anybody got a link to ceramic application blocks with the suede cloths as ultimate finish where out of stock and they only sell the Kamikaze ones but l would be OK with them as they seem pretty good
@jassyo06 - Don't know whether these are good for you mate
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/gyeon-q2m-applicator-block-cat24.html
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/gyeon-q2m-suedes-cat24.html

Damn 3rd can syndrome indeed l ordered too much C2v3 ****** 2 x 500 mls lol wondered why my order was so expensive, spend all that money and they give one micro fibre towel as a Freeby lol
DSC 0141

Reactions: Audib5fan, SPIKE_ and T-800
Damn 3rd can syndrome indeed l ordered too much C2v3 ****** 2 x 500 mls lol wondered why my order was so expensive, spend all that money and they give one micro fibre towel as a Freeby lol View attachment 146188
Yea, that is an expensive third can you had!

Right no alcohol this time around bit the bullet, l had to put it to this to bed once and for all just done it, as they say on t-shirts, kit should arrive Friday so going to do some paint correction at my sons house as he has a garage and he's well up for it too, spoke to the owner Imran directly from in 2 detailing he was very helpful indeed really nice chap, so l can't wait Xmas has come late for Jassy lol
Screenshot 20180117 131700

Reactions: BarryG79, SPIKE_ and Audib5fan
@jassyo06 - I see you taking this Detailing malarchy to a different level mate
Surprised Ihaven't seen you on Detailing World

Fortunately for me I've been thro' the bank emptying phase lol

Reactions: BarryG79, SPIKE_ and Jassyo06
@jassyo06 - I see you taking this Detailing malarchy to a different level mate
Surprised Ihaven't seen you on Detailing World

Fortunately for me I've been thro' the bank emptying phase lol
There's no use spending all that money on a silly priced paint without trying to make it look its best mate, plus my mum is getting a new nicely specced A1 s-line so l want it to look its best for her as what's she's been through in the last 5 months she deserves a bit of a treat, she's car mad just like me lol

Reactions: BarryG79 and Bristle Hound
There's no use spending all that money on a silly priced paint without trying to make it look its best mate,
Fair comment
plus my mum is getting a new nicely specced A1 s-line so l want it to look its best for her as what's she's been through in the last 5 months she deserves a bit of a treat, she's car mad just like me lol
Nice one !

Just need to wait until the snow goes away now
4582bd5cc18ef0d65decebaf16d51a9e.jpg

Reactions: Bristle Hound, BarryG79 and Jassyo06

Very very nice mate but a blower to dry the car....... That's dedication mate, a 1600 watt hair dryer is what use for those water traps lol
Claying a car is something a definitely ain't a fan of especially on a fairly new car as it can cause severe marring of the paint, but hey this weather eh is pants, when you do get around to using these awesome products photos are a must.
Enjoy

Very very nice mate but a blower to dry the car....... That's dedication mate, a 1600 watt hair dryer is what use for those water traps lol
Claying a car is something a definitely ain't a fan of especially on a fairly new car as it can cause severe marring of the paint, but hey this weather eh is pants, when you do get around to using these awesome products photos are a must.
Enjoy

Yeah I don’t know how I will get on with the dryer, just thought I would give it a blast (pardon the pun) it’s just a cheap unbranded one so no biggie if it rubbish.

I’m not a fan of claying either but its fine if your carful not to apply too much pressure and use lots of lube

When the snows gone I’ll drop mine round for a clean! Looks like you are going full on OCD with the cleaning.

P.s.

That’s definitely an offshore workers garage lol.
Looks like my brother in laws, 3 weeks off and plenty of time to hide in the garage organising it haha.

When the snows gone I’ll drop mine round for a clean! Looks like you are going full on OCD with the cleaning.

P.s.

That’s definitely an offshore workers garage lol.
Looks like my brother in laws, 3 weeks off and plenty of time to hide in the garage organising it haha.

True story...although not so easy with kids.

True story...although not so easy with kids.

Haha

Don’t stop my brother in law he has 3 kids under 6 and manages fine. He is currently looking to extended the garage to a double to make a bigger man cave lol.
Here what your saying about kids though, as a mon-fri worker weekends are precious and I don’t get to clean the car as often as I like.

Have fun hair drying the car, at least it’s not a TT, the neighbours would have a field day taking the pi$$

Haha

Don’t stop my brother in law he has 3 kids under 6 and manages fine. He is currently looking to extended the garage to a double to make a bigger man cave lol.
Here what your saying about kids though, as a mon-fri worker weekends are precious and I don’t get to clean the car as often as I like.

Have fun hair drying the car, at least it’s not a TT, the neighbours would have a field day taking the pi$$

Could start a "Buff and Blow dry" service lol

Reactions: BarryG79
Could start a "Buff and Blow dry" service lol

Ha ha it’s actually meant to be for drying dogs in pet parlours etc. I could start drying all the pets in the street.

Reactions: Audib5fan, BarryG79 and Jassyo06
Yeah it is, i got it together with the fk1000p £38.95 from eBay. I am glad I have chosen well.

What car and more importantly what colour are going fire all this kit on too and please do not tell its a white car lol
Oh **** it is lol

Reactions: BarryG79
What car and more importantly what colour are going fire all this kit on too and please do not tell its a white car lol
Oh **** it is lol

What’s wrong with white cars anyway my gyeon prep and auto allure stuff came today

Reactions: BarryG79 and Jassyo06
Merry belated Xmas Jassy from your dearest friend yer self lol
DSC 0149

Reactions: BarryG79, Bristle Hound, SPIKE_ and 2 others
What’s wrong with white cars anyway my gyeon prep and auto allure stuff came today

Nowt at all mate l have had 2 white cars in a row and its the least rewarding colour God gave to man,l tried all different waxes,they seemed dull the whiteness on both...creamy,l then tried a product called Werkstat Acrylic primer and sealant on them and Boom,the Focus pictured has it applied to it
IMG 1034
IMG 1038
IMG 1035
ST2 2

Reactions: BarryG79 and Audib5fan
Nowt at all mate l have had 2 white cars in a row and its the least rewarding colour God gave to man,l tried all different waxes,they seemed dull the whiteness on both...creamy,l then tried a product called Werkstat Acrylic primer and sealant on them and Boom,the Focus pictured has it applied to itView attachment 146366 View attachment 146367 View attachment 146368 View attachment 146358

Ah yeah I know what you mean can be difficult I got a white a3 some work better then others, great pics cars look good will you be taking pics of the car your going to be using the polisher on when you get round to it ?

Ah yeah I know what you mean can be difficult I got a white a3 some work better then others, great pics cars look good will you be taking pics of the car your going to be using the polisher on when you get round to it ?

Yeah mate l am going to go over my own car in every nook and cranny,with both the DA Polisher and rotary polisher "3 inch pad with extentions" but
Firstly l am going to go over my mums new car next week, Daytona Grey S-line with crystal serum light and EXOv3 hopefully the paint wont need much correction......and fire on the ceramic

Reactions: SPIKE_, Pinky1959 and Audib5fan
Yeah mate l am going to go over my own car in every nook and cranny,with both the DA Polisher and rotary polisher "3 inch pad with extentions" but
Firstly l am going to go over my mums new car next week, Daytona Grey S-line with crystal serum light and EXOv3 hopefully the paint wont need much correction......and fire on the ceramic

Sounds good to me look forward to the results bud post some pics up if you like, hopefully not but you never know might need bit of work. If I was to get s20 all in one which pad would you use ?

CSL + EXO should come up really well on DG. Got my new A4 DG coated in Gtechniq Ultra. The shine and clarity when washed is stunning.

Oh **** it is lol

Yes it’s white...metallic if that is any better. Although white may not look as shiny it still deserves to be in good condition

EXPENSIVE looking haul!

Did you get it from UF? If so, they must love it every time you log on :glee:

Got it from in2detailing.co.uk mate far cheaper than ultimatefinish.co.uk but still no freebies lol,yeah the gtechniq Ultra is for accredited detailers only and its supposed to more durable....bit of a con really,not gong use any ceramics on my own car,defeats the purpose of getting both different types of polishing macines.
THATS ME DONE with wasting money on detailing products for the foreseeable future mate barring the odd replacement polishing pad or 2

Nowt at all mate l have had 2 white cars in a row and its the least rewarding colour God gave to man,l tried all different waxes,they seemed dull the whiteness on both...creamy,l then tried a product called Werkstat Acrylic primer and sealant on them and Boom,the Focus pictured has it applied to itView attachment 146366 View attachment 146367 View attachment 146368 View attachment 146358
@jassyo06 - Used to love the Werkstat acrylic kit. Its what got me into 'proper' car Detailing 9 years ago
Pity its replacement, the Carlack range is rubbish

I've found 'neat' Sonax BSD on solid white's to work extremely well too TBH

Got it from in2detailing.co.uk mate far cheaper than ultimatefinish.co.uk but still no freebies lol,yeah the gtechniq Ultra is for accredited detailers only and its supposed to more durable....bit of a con really,not gong use any ceramics on my own car,defeats the purpose of getting both different types of polishing macines.
THATS ME DONE with wasting money on detailing products for the foreseeable future mate barring the odd replacement polishing pad or 2

Til tomorrow... :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Audib5fan, BarryG79 and Jassyo06
Sounds good to me look forward to the results bud post some pics up if you like, hopefully not but you never know might need bit of work. If I was to get s20 all in one which pad would you use ?

Chemical guys hex logic quantum the same pads in the photos, these where recommended by the owner of in2detailing they're more sturdy harder wearing than the normal hex logic pads and in conjunction with S20 black.... It's mighty combo very easy to work with am off to do some correction on a 09 fiesta tomorrow if it stops snowing that is lol

Reactions: Audib5fan