What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

I like cheap, especially detailing products ;)
I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again you don’t have to spend a fortune on the in favour detailing products to get the finish YOU want
Still if you’ve got the time & the money ...
Horses for Courses mate,but you've spent far more money this year on stuff than l have
Shampoo and snow foam nowt else for me
And l standby this "You only get out of life what you put into it",just as "You only get what you pay for"
Just a little "End of the day" thought from Reverand.....Jassy....lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Horses for Courses mate,but you've spent far more money this year on stuff than l have
Shampoo and snow foam nowt else for me
And l standby this "You only get out of life what you put into it",just as "You only get what you pay for"
Just a little "End of the day" thought from Reverand.....Jassy....lol
Mmm, where did I go wrong then....

Reactions: NevMan
Right **** it bought some stuff...just general maintenance guff...coz still saving up for me Carlsberg TV so not going down the incredimitt route as to be honest the benefit they have over the Korean mitts doesn't justify the extra expense
Screenshot 20190611 144229 Chrome
20190611 144158

Reactions: Bristle Hound, NevMan and RS03_SEN
Right **** it bought some stuff...just general maintenance guff...coz still saving up for me Carlsberg TV so not going down the incredimitt route as to be honest the benefit they have over the Korean mitts doesn't justify the extra expense View attachment 184534 View attachment 184535

Nice haul mate
I have ONR myself but never used, so was planning on trying your suggestion of adding a bit to wash suds for extra slip

Reactions: Jassyo06
I use the CARPRO, Griot's & the Rag Company products below.

Terry
Only ever used Carpro hydro lite,them mitts from the rag company are the same as the Korean ones l bought,they're a bargain and do last,l have used one on my mothers Audi for the last 18 month's

Reactions: tigerhonaker
Nice haul mate
I have ONR myself but never used, so was planning on trying your suggestion of adding a bit to wash suds for extra slip

Can also be used as a drying aid,quick detailer but at different dilution ratios mate,yeah it does add a bit extra slip to your wash and by doing leaves a nice glossy finish

Only ever used Carpro hydro lite,them mitts from the rag company are the same as the Korean ones l bought,they're a bargain and do last,l have used one on my mothers Audi for the last 18 month's
The only things I have use so far was the, CARPRO "Reload", Rag Company Micro-Fiber applicators & Griot's Micro-Fiber Cloths.
All worked very-very nicely.

Terry

Right **** it bought some stuff...just general maintenance guff...coz still saving up for me Carlsberg TV so not going down the incredimitt route as to be honest the benefit they have over the Korean mitts doesn't justify the extra expense View attachment 184534 View attachment 184535
@jassyo06 - you’ve now officially spent more on detailing kit this year than me lol
Nice haul buddy :thumbs up:

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Used ONR as a QD myself & it’s very good
I diluted my down 3:1 with ionised water in a spray bottle
Been a while since I did this mind ...

ONR was One of my 1st Detailing products 10 years ago & still have some on my shelf now

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Used ONR as a QD myself & it’s very good
I diluted my down 3:1 with ionised water in a spray bottle
Been a while since I did this mind ...

ONR was One of my 1st Detailing products 10 years ago & still have some on my shelf now

10 years ...think it'll be a bit out of date now lol

I use the CARPRO, Griot's & the Rag Company products below.

Terry

I like that pump sprayer, so thought I take a look but a little rich for me. @£117 WTF

I'll stick with my S&J pump sprayer does the job.

Some dollar here.. Good stuff.

I like that pump sprayer, so thought I take a look but a little rich for me. @£117 WTF

£117 for a Pump sprayer Jeezuus...l bought a brand new K4 for £32 more.....

@TigerHoniker has some serious $’s, he spent $5.5k on ceramic and PPF front for his new chariot

Reactions: Sandra
A buddy of mine in San Antonio, Texas ..... USA, just got that.

He just took delivery of his 2019 RS3 in Nardo Gray and is going to use that.

p3183291_467_376.jpg

Terry
Nardo 'Grey"......Queens English please....lol
AND the only product l would apply to Nerdo Grey would be paint/body wrap.....dreadful cheap looking is it "a colour" no .....

"NEW"Gyeon Wet Coat ....well let's see if it's any better
20190612 201642

Reactions: V6_Man, tigerhonaker, Sandra and 2 others
Karcher K4 power washer ordered today, delivery tomorrow....

Reactions: NevMan, Bristle Hound, V6_Man and 1 other person
Good bit of kit the K4

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and Bristle Hound
Can't complain with my K4 either, was a huge step up from the parents old one I was using. Think it was a karcher HD850 or something.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: cuke2u
Thanks, result of an 'encouraging', not necessarily positive, hospital visit today. No longer permanently connected to a bag which can only be a good thing though...

Reactions: Pinky1959, Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Bought some AG polar seal today. Hope to give it a try at the weekend, only heard good things so fingers crossed.

Reactions: S19 MYD and Jassyo06
@cuke2u - Good choice :thumbs up:
Another member to the 'ASN K4 PW Group' lol
Our @jassyo06 has 2 !
Yup 2 but only have access to one atm...Jordan has the other ie the new yin still boxed and in his garage..he's supposedly pressure washing his blocking/slabs then he's going to return it.....aye right.....xmas will come first me thinks lol
Oh used the supposedly all new gyeon wet coat on 3 cars since Saturday..avrils,mums,wee sisters...not convinced there is any difference at all,beading and finish it leaves are the exact same as before...durability? well 4 weeks is the norm with the previous version...can't see the new one lasting any longer..time will tell

Reactions: Scotty75 and Bristle Hound
Bought some AG polar seal today. Hope to give it a try at the weekend, only heard good things so fingers crossed.

So it's a aqua phobic snow foam rinse type product?l like this type of product but not a fan of this snow foam variant for cars solely because the mark's it can leave on the glass especially noticeable on privacy glass or if applied on warm to touch painted panels

Reactions: Scotty75
So it's a aqua phobic snow foam rinse type product?l like this type of product but not a fan of this snow foam variant for cars solely because the mark's it can leave on the glass especially noticeable on privacy glass or if applied on warm to touch painted panels

Never tried a spray on rinse off product before so new for me. No privacy glass so no issue there. From what I’ve seen it’s spray on rinse straight off, no need to let it dwell, so provided it’s not bright sunshine it should be ok. I’ve mainly got it for the winter for a virtual touch less wash with BH autofoam then the polar seal hopefully. I’ll report back how I get on with it.

Never tried a spray on rinse off product before so new for me. No privacy glass so no issue there. From what I’ve seen it’s spray on rinse straight off, no need to let it dwell, so provided it’s not bright sunshine it should be ok. I’ve mainly got it for the winter for a virtual touch less wash with BH autofoam then the polar seal hopefully. I’ll report back how I get on with it.

Should work well for virtual touchless wash

Order placed for EZ Detail Brush (small). Should be just the right size for inside the exhaust tail pipes. Logic being if the inside of the pipes are soot free, then less soot is gonna get chucked out and baked onto the outside of the exhaust tips, therefore less potential for chrome pitting and less need for frequent metal polishing with Autosol or equivalent. It’s called detailing for a reason, lol. It’s all about the little details. Fancy it’s bigger brother for wheel arches, but will see what the quality of the small ‘un is like first. Maybe next month...

AF7BFF41 B8EF 43ED 9BBC 68E238FE3AC9

Reactions: V6_Man, Sandra, Scotty75 and 1 other person
Unfortunately I think your theory for reducing soot and pitting is doomed to fail as all of this is contained within the gases produced by the engine. In fact it is the driving conditions that will have more of an effect...

Order placed for EZ Detail Brush (small). Should be just the right size for inside the exhaust tail pipes. Logic being if the inside of the pipes are soot free, then less soot is gonna get chucked out and baked onto the outside of the exhaust tips, therefore less potential for chrome pitting and less need for frequent metal polishing with Autosol or equivalent. It’s called detailing for a reason, lol. It’s all about the little details. Fancy it’s bigger brother for wheel arches, but will see what the quality of the small ‘un is like first. Maybe next month...

View attachment 184952

Good brushes these, I use one of these to get in tight space around the JCW calipers, wouldn’t have thought to use for exhaust

Reactions: Jimbob76
Unfortunately I think your theory for reducing soot and pitting is doomed to fail as all of this is contained within the gases produced by the engine. In fact it is the driving conditions that will have more of an effect...

Lol, always enjoy your glass half empty posts @cuke2u - they make me smile. ‘Doomed to fail’, lol. Can’t do any harm - worst case scenario they’re a bit more sparkly than before. Cheer up buster! Glad to hear your appointment went well this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bristle Hound, NevMan and cuke2u