What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

This year buys.

Poor boys natty blue wax
BH auto snow foam 5 litres
Planet polish wheel seal & shine
Sonax profiline perfect finish polish
Pure definition fine grade clay bar
Edgeless MF 465 GSM cloth
Chemical guys blue hex logic pad
Sonax cockpit cleaner matt effect
Kent 2in1 noodle wash mitt
500ml Autoglym bodywork shampoo and conditioner.

Reactions: NevMan, V6_Man, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
It is the compact one . Great price otherwise though

l paid £160 bangers for one around this time last year mate............3/4 weeks later folks where selling them for £120.............ergo the same might happen again but if yer Desperado....and ye can lavish oot £400 bangers on a Hoover..............a K4 £160 is Toffee.........as they say up here......lol

Reactions: Pinky1959, NevMan and V6_Man
l paid £160 bangers for one around this time last year mate............3/4 weeks later folks where selling them for £120.............ergo the same might happen again but if yer Desperado....and ye can lavish oot £400 bangers on a Hoover..............a K4 £160 is Toffee.........as they say up here......lol
^ Haven't a clue ! :help::sos:
Anyone ? :shrug:
lol

Reactions: NevMan, V6_Man and Jassyo06
5FDDD380 0798 4A4F 86BF F8B6074FDE34

C19AA3B6 B538 41AD 84CA D42C9586C74F

Reactions: Bristle Hound, V6_Man and Scotty75
@Tashfeen yes it is I got it from clean your car as had a discount code & points to use.

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
^ Haven't a clue ! :help::sos:
Anyone ? :shrug:
lol

Pressure Washer..............Snoop............Dog.....lol
@Tashfeen yes it is I got it from clean your car as had a discount code & points to use.

10.litres *** Ye going to mix cocktails with it.... . Lol l wouldn't buy that amount of any product unless you do like a tipple.. ...

Reactions: V6_Man, NevMan and Bristle Hound
@jassyo06 there not 5 litres there only 3.78 litre :playful: plus only 1 for me the other is for my mate with the Golf R. I’ll only be using as a drying aid so probably run out at the end of summer.

Reactions: Scotty75 and Jassyo06
Astonish window and glass cleaner, 75p for 750ml at B&M :)

C1690_Astonish_Window_Glass.png

Bought it for the house windows, I used it with kitchen towel and it's the best I've ever seen the windows! So I tried it on the car with the window pad @jassyo06 recommended from Halfords and it works a treat! :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Bristle Hound
@jassyo06 Used the AW Cleanliness the other day... from snow foam gun rather than the sprayer. impressed with the results. I would say 80% of the dirt was removed only with the pressure washer.
Only thing I didn't like: the wax effect after it rendered my Meguiars drying towel useless, as in it seemed that it didn't picked up everything and left small traces visible mostly on glass. Can you recommend a better drying solution please? Also, where is the cheapest place where I can get the Cleanliness?

Cheers,

Dan

Reactions: V6_Man
@jassyo06 Used the AW Cleanliness the other day... from snow foam gun rather than the sprayer. impressed with the results. I would say 80% of the dirt was removed only with the pressure washer.
Only thing I didn't like: the wax effect after it rendered my Meguiars drying towel useless, as in it seemed that it didn't picked up everything and left small traces visible mostly on glass. Can you recommend a better drying solution please? Also, where is the cheapest place where I can get the Cleanliness?

Cheers,

Dan

I would have recommended CG Wooly mammoth, AF - Aqua Deluxe or Monster MF - Purple Monster but I recently started using the below and to be honest I am blown away. 1000% better than any other that I have tried or the ones mentioned above. It actually dries the car as shown in the video:

http://www.detailmycar.co.uk/ourshop/prod_5701538-DMC-Twisted-pile-LARGE-drying-towel.html

Reactions: NevMan

Cheers,

Dan
I get all my car cleaning stuff from cleanandshiny.co.uk I also used AW cleanliness after recommended by q5man and have been very impressed with it so far, might mix it with my AF snow foam to make it last a bit longer.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: DanZ, NevMan and V6_Man
I get all my car cleaning stuff from cleanandshiny.co.uk I also used AW cleanliness after recommended by q5man and have been very impressed with it so far, might mix it with my AF snow foam to make it last a bit longer.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Pleased you like it mate, does a great job as do a lot of their products

Reactions: Adam14
I would have recommended CG Wooly mammoth, AF - Aqua Deluxe or Monster MF - Purple Monster but I recently started using the below and to be honest I am blown away. 1000% better than any other that I have tried or the ones mentioned above. It actually dries the car as shown in the video:

http://www.detailmycar.co.uk/ourshop/prod_5701538-DMC-Twisted-pile-LARGE-drying-towel.html

Nice one Tash. I recently got a Gyeon Q2M silk, and well Impressed after using CG Wooly Mammoth before (still have 2 of them)

I can also recommend the Gtechniq MF4 Diamond drying towel. £9.95 at In2detailing. Dried two cars in one sitting the other Saturday . Really good drying towel

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pook, V6_Man and NevMan
Nice one Tash. I recently got a Gyeon Q2M silk, and well Impressed after using CG Wooly Mammoth before (still have 2 of them)

I must make a video hopefully tomorrow as I never thought it would actually dry the car the way it did. I have all the other three that I mentioned in my previous post but none of them dries the car the way Klin does.

Reactions: NevMan
Little package arrived yesterday May give the Sonax a go later today
214aa8be45bf2bb493d61a0509ed7419.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bristle Hound, SPIKE_, V6_Man and 3 others
Cheers guys! I'll deffo give Gyeon a try and will post here what I think.
Also, what you guys do when buffing wax off? I used the elbow grease but it's hard work tbh. Is it an easier way to do it? :)

Thx,

D

Folks, do we know if Bead Maker is safe on ceramic coating, e.g. Gyeon Q2 DuraFlex. I have tried asking our trusted friend Google but couldn't find a definite answer.

Reactions: Jimbob76, Bristle Hound, NevMan and 1 other person
Cheers guys! I'll deffo give Gyeon a try and will post here what I think.
Also, what you guys do when buffing wax off? I used the elbow grease but it's hard work tbh. Is it an easier way to do it? :)

Thx,

D

You are leaving if for far too long if you are using elbow grease. Remember, for waxing less is always more. Depending on the wax you use each wax has a hazing time make sure you are letting it settle for the appropriate time and then buff off.

In case you are still struggling you can always use a QD over the wax and buff off or re-apply wax and then buff off immediately.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Reactions: Keef
Reactions: Keef
Folks, do we know if Bead Maker is safe on ceramic coating, e.g. Gyeon Q2 DuraFlex. I have tried asking our trusted friend Google but couldn't find a definite answer.

I don’t see why not my car has got Kamikaze infinity wax which is Hybrid ceramic wax. Car feels like glass after using bead maker & I’ve got Gtechniq C5 on my wheels & no issues what so ever.

Sonax BSD (5 litres) as well as some Valet Pro PH Neutral snow foam (5 litres) to try as an alternative to my Meguiars Hyperwash

Reactions: NevMan and Bristle Hound
I don’t see why not my car has got Kamikaze infinity wax which is Hybrid ceramic wax. Car feels like glass after using bead maker & I’ve got Gtechniq C5 on my wheels & no issues what so ever.

Cheers mate. Going to order a few bits tomorrow/day after so, it goes on the list as well

Reactions: Bulldog
If anyone is interested, Halfrauds doing 20% off Autofinesse products, and 30% off the AF kits.

Reactions: Adam14, Scotty75 and V6_Man