B7 Front passenger side door card removal

Wozski

Reaction score
trying to remove the door card but am coming stuck when i need to remove the screw on the door handle.
Its not visable so its like taking a **** in the dark. Any ideas on this people?
cheers

Wait until daylight or a touch?

No sorry seriously, are you trying to locate the screw with the screwdriver horizontal? you need to try and attack it with the screw driver at about a 30 degree angle (pointing upwards)

I will try again. The video isn't for my model but thanks. I could do with an inspection camera Lol as I have tried and tried to try and locate it.

i have had mine on and off loads on my b6 (is same as b7) and as above you need to go in at an angle but you do need to have a long enough screwdriver to reach. Silly question but is the screw definately in there? Took a B7 apart this morning at work and the screw was missing. if yiou shine light in you can see it easily. if you cant see anything i would say the screw is missing.

Haha sorry only just noticed I copied the wrong video! Soort buddy

You do need to stab around to find the screwhead at an angle. May be a Torx head but I can't remeber now.

OK I will try again in the morning

Attachments

• IMG-20151023-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20151023-WA0000.jpeg
    399.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG-20151023-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20151023-WA0003.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 122