Knocking noise front passenger side

superpie747

Reaction score
Hi All

I have noticed a knocking type of noise from front passenger side and it gets louder when taking right hand corners, only just bought car and it's recently had new brakes and disks all round. It sounds like a sticky caliper on a warped disk but there is no vibration or wobble on steering wheel, als i have jacked up the car and checked the wheels are moving freely and all seems to be ok ??

Any clues please

Reactions: mat cheeseman
Ok as when i changed oads and dics i ended up with a knocking noise that was intermiten and stoped under breaking. I had the hole lot stripped out by a few ppl and couldnt fund anythong loose or worn. If you got it from a dealer take it back could be c.v joint or find a local indy m8

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Booked in to garage Northwest Bloor motor works hopefully they will sort it out for me.. I'll keep you posted !!

Very sorry for the delayed reply still not got to the bottom of the knocking noise on front end.. Bloor motor works could't identify the noise and basically said what ever it is i would have to wait till it fails until they could find it !! Anyway i have carried on using the car and took it somewhere else yesterday they have said they can here the noise and it's either drive shaft or wheel baring THE THINK but not to worry as my wheel isn't about to fall off.. ****** garages hard to find a good one these days :gun2:

Think it's a audi special these noises as I've got a noise from my front passenger side had new disc pads been to 3 different garage can't find anything lose or worn so good lucky and hope it not something bad

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk