yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Now in Quality Control apparently! :-D
My Saloon is in the same position. Build date brought forward to 16th April but started last week and has been in QC for a couple of days now. Lets hope they have a nice boat sat waiting.

Reactions: Matt333
She’s here!

Ordered on the 6th March and collected today.
52FE0531 A752 4898 99FE 65C609B398AA
361472F7 C2FF 4AEE A83C 64251ED05F24

Reactions: Jsmills, NevMan, AlnSaz and 4 others
Anyone else out there with a build week 19 (7th May). Ordered on the 17th Jan and FINALLY getting close...

High five, same day.
Your A4 Avant will begin construction on 7th May 2018.
Ordered on the 27th March, delivery day was 31th July, now brought forward to mid June.

So, delivery day tomorrow. Really can't wait.... I am quite a sad individual and so am getting all the details sorted before hand :D. I have picked up a set of three 0.3meter cables, a USB-C, Micro USB and Lightning cable. That way anyone who gets in my car has a neat little cable to plug into the USB under the arm rest for CarPlay or Android Auto. I have also bought a new set of microfiber cloths (couldn't possibly use the same ones I did on my old car!), and a few other cleaning things. On that note, does anyone have any suggestions for Alcantara cleaners ? I can't find anything that looks much good. I might also pick up one of those Faraday cage pouches for the wireless car key to stop people amping the signal and stealing the car...

Order Status 60! No contact from dealer yet.

Reactions: Philio
High five, same day.
Your A4 Avant will begin construction on 7th May 2018.
Ordered on the 27th March, delivery day was 31th July, now brought forward to mid June.

Nice! I've noticed mine has changed from 'expected to begin construction' to 'will begin construction'. Still on status 10 though, hasn't moved to preparation status yet...

My S6 order has changed to "will begin contruction on" too, it has change to status 20 but doesn't show Preparation yet. Have you checked the status using the API link? That's how I cfound mine was at 20

My S6 order has changed to "will begin contruction on" too, it has change to status 20 but doesn't show Preparation yet. Have you checked the status using the API link? That's how I cfound mine was at 20

I have and it’s still showing status 10. You don’t see many S6s around, it’s got a great engine.

Reading disturbing reports that some Audi RS models are being held at port with no update on when they'll be released. For "quality control purposes". It's happening at UK ports following what's been happening in the US. Audi are not taking any further SQ5 orders, claiming they have their allotment sold, but something is going on at the factory with claims it has to adapt to the new WLTP regime. Those of you have S cars or RS cars, you're lucky! Something is coming down the line on this. The cars will either have emissions officially increased putting them into higher tax bands, or new software will curtail the engines to match the claimed figures.

Reading disturbing reports that some Audi RS models are being held at port with no update on when they'll be released. For "quality control purposes". It's happening at UK ports following what's been happening in the US. Audi are not taking any further SQ5 orders, claiming they have their allotment sold, but something is going on at the factory with claims it has to adapt to the new WLTP regime. Those of you have S cars or RS cars, you're lucky! Something is coming down the line on this. The cars will either have emissions officially increased putting them into higher tax bands, or new software will curtail the engines to match the claimed figures.

Speaking of which, just received this from dealer today, anyone else had this?

Screenshot 20180419 202514 Screenshot 20180419 202519 Screenshot 20180419 202523

Speaking of which, just received this from dealer today, anyone else had this?

View attachment 153584 View attachment 153585 View attachment 153586

Damn.....that's bad news. I'll be ordering for Jan 19 delivery and if the cars have changed CO2 emission results that could push cars here into the higher tax bands that will really push up the ****** price even more. I mean the S4 is just hanging on to a lower tax band here and I can spec a very nice model for €83K. If the emissions figures are rejigged upwards, even by 1 gram, it will jump to a higher tax band and really inflate the cars price.

Ordered mine on the 11th April, was intially told expect to see it around September time which as painful as it was it didn’t bother me too much as it gave me plenty of time to get shot of my current car. Few days after I check online and it’s due to be build on July 16th, checked again the other day it shot forward to 21st May and checked again yesterday and now it’s 14th May.

Super excited but now the panic is on to get rid of my car before this one arrives.

I’m a sales executive for ford and I’ve never had factory ordered cars jump forward this quick. Usually it’s a case of a day or two, I think it’s great that Audi allow customers to track the whole process which keeps pressure off the sales executives and keeps the customer happy.

Ordered mine on the 11th April, was intially told expect to see it around September time which as painful as it was it didn’t bother me too much as it gave me plenty of time to get shot of my current car. Few days after I check online and it’s due to be build on July 16th, checked again the other day it shot forward to 21st May and checked again yesterday and now it’s 14th May.

Super excited but now the panic is on to get rid of my car before this one arrives.

I’m a sales executive for ford and I’ve never had factory ordered cars jump forward this quick. Usually it’s a case of a day or two, I think it’s great that Audi allow customers to track the whole process which keeps pressure off the sales executives and keeps the customer happy.

I was worried about that until my car was stolen 2 weeks after ordering the S4. Very irritating as I loved it but at least I don’t need to worry about selling it privately!

I was worried about that until my car was stolen 2 weeks after ordering the S4. Very irritating as I loved it but at least I don’t need to worry about selling it privately!
I’d be rubbing my hands if it did, gap insurance would cover my deposit :rockwoot:

Reactions: Geoffw82
Really frustrating as my Construction is going the opposite direction... Order placed 9th March with a construction date expected 4th June. This is now changed to 11th June. My current lease runs out 3rd July - I thought I gave plenty of time to have it built and shipped.

My car showed as having left Ingolstadt on 11th April and is still showing status 38 (in Emden) today. From looking at others on here this seems excessively long for the car to be sitting at the port. I'm hoping this is not to do with Roberto71's post above.:grumpy:

My car showed as having left Ingolstadt on 11th April and is still showing status 38 (in Emden) today. From looking at others on here this seems excessively long for the car to be sitting at the port. I'm hoping this is not to do with Roberto71's post above.:grumpy:

That's circa 12 days from 11th to 23rd. I think mine was at the port for 14 or 15 days, so I wouldn't worry just yet.

Reactions: BigJK
Now status 20 on the api but still showing Order Received. Keep us posted on your progress BigJK, hope you get it soon.

Delivery tomorrow!!! Also just been told it coming on a low loader not being driven.

Reactions: MH-96, Geoffw82, DohNut and 1 other person

I'm in the same situation as you, status 38 still, except mine left Ingolstadt on 29th March :frown: no explanation as to why yet or when I'm likely to get it other than being told it was in "additional quality control" last week.

Still stuck in Quality Control at the factory and has been so since 16th April. That is one hell of a QC check or in reality it is sat in a car park at the factory waiting to head to Emden. Come on need it to get moving now, awaiting update from Audi Customer Service to at least give a rough date so I can plan a hire car.

I'm in the same situation as you, status 38 still, except mine left Ingolstadt on 29th March :frown: no explanation as to why yet or when I'm likely to get it other than being told it was in "additional quality control" last week.

My car was supposed to start production 9th April but was a week early and was in Quality Control only for a couple of days so everything moved quickly up until this point.

I'm not in any real panic to get my car as my current BMW PCP still has a couple of months to run but not liking the thought of the car sitting for weeks at the port in the salty sea air.

Made a call today to Audi UK Customer Services to see where my order was up to as it is still showing in Quality Control, has been since 16th April. They informed me they usually allow anything up to 15 days from completion of build to the end of the QC period. They did advise they would expect the car to be in the UK by the end of next week, so fingers crossed that is correct.

One other thing they did mention was that production has been slowed on my car due to problems obtaining or fitting the Phone Booster box, its part of the Tech Pack on my order and my car has been held because of that. Apparently they have had ongoing issues with these to the point they are being removed from the options list in the near future. Not sure how accurate that is and I only have that verbally.

One other thing they did mention was that production has been slowed on my car due to problems obtaining or fitting the Phone Booster box, its part of the Tech Pack on my order and my car has been held because of that. Apparently they have had ongoing issues with these to the point they are being removed from the options list in the near future. Not sure how accurate that is and I only have that verbally.
Tis true https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/vag-group-cancels-tech-pack-cars.372425/
Ofcom statement https://www.ofcom.org.uk/consultations-and-statements/category-2/mobile-phone-repeaters

Ahhh so rather than being in QC for two weeks they have been removing something they just fitted or at least disabling it. Makes sense now, just wish they would get on with it. Down to a one car family from Friday so need it to get shipped soon.

If these in-car mobile phone aerial boosters are deemed illegal then I wonder if my car would need to have it removed. Perhaps time to start a new thread...

If these in-car mobile phone aerial boosters are deemed illegal then I wonder if my car would need to have it removed. Perhaps time to start a new thread...

Silly question but are these standard or do they come part as a pack?

My s4 is due to be build on 14th May, hopefully it’s not delayed now as I’ve worked myself up to have this car early now :glee:

My car is at the dealer awaiting a "short term fix" along with PDI. Said in explination that the booster is part of the tech pack.

Silly question but are these standard or do they come part as a pack?

My s4 is due to be build on 14th May, hopefully it’s not delayed now as I’ve worked myself up to have this car early now :glee:
It is part of the phone box fitted with the technology pack on my car....

Ordered my New B9 S4 AVANT - delivery in Nov

specs are:

19" 10 spoke V design alloy wheels
Adaptive sport suspension with damping control
Comfort and sound pack with rear view camera - S4
Dynamic steering
Electric folding door mirrors
Electrically adjustable front seats - driver seat with memory
Extended LED Interior multi coloured light pack - A4/S4
Head up Display
Light and vision pack - S4
Matt brushed aluminium inlay
Metallic - Navarra blue
Privacy glass with front acoustic glazing
Rear side airbags
Red brake calipers
Storage pack - A4/S4 Avant
Towing equipment - swivelling, manual

Now on beans on toast :)

Reactions: NevMan, DohNut and cuke2u
Hopefully this may be of use for those tracking their S4 Avant estates, finally have delivery on Wednesday, I haven't even sat in an A4. never mind sat in or driven an S4, makes it even more fun ;-)

"orderStatus": "70",
"statusDate": "2018-04-25T01:01:24+0100"

"orderStatus": "40",
"statusDate": "2018-04-20T01:01:46+0100"

"orderStatus": "39",
"statusDate": "2018-04-19T01:01:26+0100"

"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2018-04-10T01:01:19+0100"

"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2018-03-26T00:00:00+0100"

"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2018-03-24T00:00:00+0000"

"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2018-03-23T00:00:00+0000"

"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2018-03-22T00:00:00+0000"

"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2018-03-11T01:01:57+0000"

"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2018-02-07T01:02:49+0000"

"orderStatus": "00",
"statusDate": "2017-12-22T01:11:41+0000"

All you 7th May build daters. Just checked and mine’s jumped straight to QC. Not getting overly excited as I’ve read that sometimes this happens and it doesn’t actually get built until the build date and sits at QC for ages. But at least something is happening which has been a rarity since January.

My car magically jumped from status 38 to status 60 on Friday, it arrived at the dealers on Saturday morning and I'm picking up next weekend :yahoo: Tech pack problem all sorted now too!

Reactions: Philio and NevMan
Having now checked behind the scenes it seems I'm status 30 complete with a VIN. But the status history shows my build stages starting in the future, ending with moving to QC on my build date of the 7th May. Very strange but I'm hoping that as I can see a VIN it means my car does actually exist now which is excellent news!

"orderStatus": "30",
"deliveryDealerCode": "00134",
"orderHistory": [{
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2018-05-07T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2018-05-05T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2018-05-04T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2018-05-03T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2018-04-18T01:01:26+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2018-04-01T01:01:22+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "00",
"statusDate": "2018-01-18T01:13:04+0000"

So spoke again to Audi UK yesterday who seemed to know nothing about anything. Confirmed an issue with the Tech Pack on cars and informed me they had no idea when it would be fixed and as such could not confirm delivery date. So I rang my retailer who happily informed me the Tech Pack issue is now resolved and that cars are being modified at the dealership as a temporary fix. As such all cars have now been released from the Factory and are cleared for delivery to dealerships. They also said that despite my car still showing as being in QC on the tracker, their own system is showing it as at the Port of Exit awaiting shipping. Fingers crossed for a quick ship and speedy transport to dealership.

Reactions: Geoffw82 and Paul Gilham
I’m build week 7th May and I’m still at 20 ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should move to 21 tomorrow, go through the build stages over the next few days and hit QC on Monday. That's the pattern that most follow. I'm still on status 30 so you may well catch me up next week.