yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I’d be shooting andrew.doyle@audi.co.uk an email. He heads up Audi here in the UK and I’m sure he’d agree you’ve been handled badly. Go to the top, don’t wait for your case to go through the motions. You’ve nothing to lose.

I’d be shooting andrew.doyle@audi.co.uk an email. He heads up Audi here in the UK and I’m sure he’d agree you’ve been handled badly. Go to the top, don’t wait for your case to go through the motions. You’ve nothing to lose.

That could be a very useful email address, thanks for that! I'll keep you updated!

I had a call from my broker today, my A5 2.0 TFSI ordered at the start of May is now delayed by a further six weeks - from a mid-May to a July delivery. July's time frame may move again. Again, high demand!

I was politely firm, my points I wanted answered were: 1) Why is the dealer flagging it up delivery will be late now when I should, around now, be getting a build week - and not waiting a few more weeks? 2) If I have to wait until July, and even then the date might move, will I be getting a 2019MY instead of a 2018MY? I also said I was prepared to cancel my order. It would be stupid if I did as I'm getting it for silly cheap money!

The broker rang me back within 10 minutes to tell me the deal says it perhaps can get priority build slots and to give them until the end of the week to see if it does. If it can't I can cancel without penalty.

It seems to me, perhaps, if a dealer has 100 orders but can prioritise 20 - it will tell all 100 customers of a delay and those that kick up a fuss will get one of those 20 priority slots. Perhaps?

Mine has left Ingolstadt after only a couple of days in Quality Control.
Does anyone know what route cars for Northern Ireland take?

So an unexpected event in my car progress :p Audi requested I post my documents asap. I pay for Royal Mail Special Delivery yesterday so they arrived today. I go to check progress this morning, to find a message saying "At the request of the customer, your item will be held for delivery until Monday 16th April". I spoke to the Audi dealer and they have said this is completely untrue, they receive lots of post every single day. I guess I am about to spend my morning on the phone to Royal Mail. Such shysters.

I've had 3 cars previously bought remotely. They accepted scanned copies of everything. This time they wanted the originals including the License. When I questioned it I was told it's a new requirement of VWFS to have originals witnessed at dealership.

They do accept going to another dealer if its in the same group if you have one closer.

That is odd. I collected towards end of March and used Audi Finance online contract review and signature. Then only had to sign a few handover docs at dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All, New to the forum. Ordered my A4 Allroad on 13th March and the online tracker says they will begin construction on 16th April! I know it is all a gimmick but I keep checking back for changes - very addictive!

Reactions: NevMan
I don't get that... ordered my A4 Sline 9th March and currently says Construction 4th June.

I don't get that... ordered my A4 Sline 9th March and currently says Construction 4th June.

It's not as simple as first come first serve. Dealer allocation comes into play, plus the options you specify might delay it. For example there was a 2 month delay on a certain alloy wheel at one point due to procurement issues.

Reactions: Adrian76 and Kakatk
I ordered mine on the 1st February - and my mid-May delivery is now in July!

Hi All, New to the forum. Ordered my A4 Allroad on 13th March and the online tracker says they will begin construction on 16th April! I know it is all a gimmick but I keep checking back for changes - very addictive!

Congrats, and welcome. Enjoy the tracking/waiting

That is odd. I collected towards end of March and used Audi Finance online contract review and signature. Then only had to sign a few handover docs at dealer

The ID is for people who buy remotely and never see the dealership.

I

I ordered mine on the 6th March and it got delivered to the dealer today, just waiting on PDI!

Reactions: DohNut
Mines still showing as ‘left Ingolstadt” so presumably still at the port. Hopefully it’ll be on it’s by early next week.

I’m off to Germany (Berlin) 25.04 for a few days and Sod’s law it’ll be ready for collection whilst I’m away. Third world problems, huh(?).

Should be picking mine up late next week

Reactions: NevMan and DohNut
I

I ordered mine on the 6th March and it got delivered to the dealer today, just waiting on PDI!
Wow! Did you bribe Audi or something? lol:hubbahubba:

Mine was ordered on 23rd March with a build date of 25th June. Yeah I know the build week will probably come forward by a week or two but 3-4 months wait for a factory order is normal. So i would say you've been extremely lucky to have the car built in 4-5 weeks :)

I'm guessing they had a built slot and swapped my car in, hopefully getting it on Saturday!

Picking up my S4 at 12 today. Will post some pictures later. Weather is crap though!

Reactions: NevMan, mxnrg and DohNut
Your Audi has arrived in the UK... wtf!!!

Checked late last night and the status was still left Ingolstadt. Will be contacting dealer shortly.

Your Audi has arrived in the UK... wtf!!!

Checked late last night and the status was still left Ingolstadt. Will be contacting dealer shortly.

Nice!

Mine arrived Tuesday, but is still sat at the port. Dealer hasn't advised as to when they expect it. Looking on here a bunch of people had it only sit at the port for a couple of days, others a week or more.

Paying that premium for "speedboat transfer" has worked a treat!

Reactions: MH-96 and NevMan
Surely the deal is irrelevant now. They offered it and you accepted it. They are basically failing on their promise to order/deliver you the car you have paid a deposit for and furthermore it sounds like they are lying to you to cover their tracks.

Mate you need to start busting balls here. This is appalling service/behaviour.

You ain't wrong, it's pretty shocking in my view, and I'm making sure they know it.

Getting nowhere though. The latest from CS is "they are an independent franchise and we can't force them to compensate you or cover any hire car costs etc for your period without a car due to this delay!". Another call from them tomorrow hopefully to see what value of Audi Vouchers CS are prepared to offer.

So Audi are now going to pay for the service to my current leased A4, and then I can informally extend current lease at same cost until new car arrives. Still no clearer as to when that might be, but at least it's not costing me anything, so I'm a good bit happier! The way it's going it might even end up being a my19 car, I wonder what updates/changes are coming?!

Folks, just be aware that the online status can sometimes be waaaaaaaaaay out. My initial build date was 25th June but this morning it was showing as 25th July as the new build week lol. However after a call to Highland Audi, they've re-assured me that the build week has been brought FORWARD to 14th May. So a 2 month gap between the build week shown online and the actual build week according to my dealer.

Finally on status code 60: despatched to retailer. So it sat at Tyne for 7 days, not too bad I guess. I'm hoping it only takes today to get from the port to the dealer, it's a 5 hour journey on the back of a truck, so you'd think it would arrive at the dealer the same day it goes into status 60. But who knows, would not be surprised if that was not the case..!

Where do you get these status codes from?

Where do you get these status codes from?

Login to myAudi

Go to below URL with your order number in place of 000:

https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/000

Bask in the glory of XML status codes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DohNut you should get something that looks like this, the first status code you come across being the most recent.

{"responseInfo":{"code":0,"desc":"Success"},"data":{"orderNumber":"12345678","orderStatus":"60","deliveryDealerCode":"00778","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2018-04-10T01:06:02+0100"},{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2018-04-07T01:05:56+0100"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2018-03-24T02:06:33+0000"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2018-03-19T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2018-03-17T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2018-03-16T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2018-03-15T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2018-03-09T01:07:45+0000"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2018-02-11T01:07:40+0000"},{"orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2018-01-23T01:12:19+0000"}]

Stoke Audi just rang, car will arrive later today or tomorrow morning, and they've booked me in for delivery this Friday 20th. :yahoo::yahoo:

Sweet! I was expecting a 2 to 3 week wait for a delivery driver to be free, has been the case for my past 2 cars.

Does anyone know what what is the average wait time from the build week to the car being handed over to the customer in UK? I'm guessing somewhere between 3-5 weeks? I'm now seeing a build week of 14th May...from 23rd July LOL

status.jpg

Does anyone know what what is the average wait time from the build week to the car being handed over to the customer in UK? I'm guessing somewhere between 3-5 weeks? I'm now seeing a build week of 14th May...from 23rd July LOL

status.jpg

Well my build week was 19th March and is due to be delivered 20th April. So yeah, about 3 to 5 weeks.

Reactions: MH-96 and psychopomp1
Order Status 40 with a date of 13.04.18. Understand this to mean its at the UK port which is Sheerness in my case. With any luck it'll be at the dealer in Canterbury later this week, its probably only an hours drive by truck.

Emailed my dealer last Friday for an update but have yet to hear back. Typical!

Anyone else out there with a build week 19 (7th May). Ordered on the 17th Jan and FINALLY getting close...

Anyone else out there with a build week 19 (7th May). Ordered on the 17th Jan and FINALLY getting close...
Mine is a week later, build week 20 (14th May) and I placed the order on 23rd March. According to my dealer (Highland Audi), they expect to receive the car at May end/June beginning, and they will need just a few days to prepare the car & to register it before handing over the keys to me.

So an unexpected event in my car progress :p Audi requested I post my documents asap. I pay for Royal Mail Special Delivery yesterday so they arrived today. I go to check progress this morning, to find a message saying "At the request of the customer, your item will be held for delivery until Monday 16th April". I spoke to the Audi dealer and they have said this is completely untrue, they receive lots of post every single day. I guess I am about to spend my morning on the phone to Royal Mail. Such shysters.
What documents, I have always signed mine electronically by email with the last two audi's I have purchased on pcp..

What documents, I have always signed mine electronically by email with the last two audi's I have purchased on pcp..

Probably a different process for PCP vs PCH.

Anyway I don't care about docs anymore, I get the car this Friday :D Can't wait..

Now in Quality Control apparently! :-D

Mine is a week later, build week 20 (14th May) and I placed the order on 23rd March. According to my dealer (Highland Audi), they expect to receive the car at May end/June beginning, and they will need just a few days to prepare the car & to register it before handing over the keys to me.

I'd be happy with a late May delivery. Seems 3-5 weeks from build date to delivery is the norm based on reading this whole thread. Luckily my build date moved forward from 11 June but the waiting is painful!