New 3.0 tdi a5 owner n.Ireland. Hi!

Tez_14_2000

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi.
I recently signed up to the forum.

I moved from my accord type R I had for 7 years to a 3.0tdi a5 a couple months back which I found in the south of England.

Car was pretty boring but we'll spec'd inside and in great condition... And most importantly... Red. Lol
DSC_0300.jpg
DSC_0303.jpg

Since then I've done a bit of work to try and spice in up a little.

I'm in the car bodywork trade so was able to do most of this stuff myself.

I fitted:
1" H&R springs.
H&R spacers.
20%rear tints.
50%front tints.
S line rear bumper and apron.
S line skirts.
New floor mats.
Rs4 pedals.
Had all chrome wrapped black.
Debadged the rear and painted the rear audi badge black.
Resprayed the front bumper due to chips.
Fitted a new milltek system.
Stage 1 revo map.

I've also just had the car fully machine polished and sealed with gyeon prime coat.

The most recent thing I've done is made a front splitter for it and fitted that (bottom pic)

Really happy with how the car looks and sits now...altho I'm changing rear spacers from 20mm to 25mm because I feel the fronts look better spaced than the rears.

Here's a few of the most recent pics I have-
DSC_08422.jpg
DSC_0835-01.jpeg
DSC_1221-01.jpeg

So that's where I am at the moment with the car, would like a solid shifter for it too, but funds have vermouth so dried up lol. So maybe in the future.

In any case, hello!
I look forward to getting into the forum, I loved the banter in the old accord type R forum and had loads of help to give and get from the forum...so hoping to enjoy this one as much! :)

Terry.

Reactions: Gaz170
Welcome to the forum. Some nice mods you have done and totally agree, red is the colour...:yes:

Reactions: Tez_14_2000
Hi Terry, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Nice car in the best colour. Check out small events in my signature for local meets. Enjoy the forum :) x

Hi Terry, lovely A5 you have there, and in the best colour :)

Where abouts in NI are you from buddy? Me and @RyanCudlip run the Northern Ireland area of this forum, we have regular meets, car show stands and also tours and events with the NI Audi dealerships.

Click the link in my signature below and check out the NI section.

Aaron.

Hello and Welcome, Nice car, like the splitter looks very OE,Is that the Civic influence coming through ?.
Like the debadge idea as well , I just left the TDI badge on mine .

Karl.

Hi guys, I'll get a look into the local stuff thanks!

Haha, not really a Honda influence, wouldn't want to take a Japanese styling approach to a European car... I found images of different splitters that I liked but would never afford (some were between $1000-1600!!! Could.imagine the import etc on top of that too!)and took ques from those to make one that suited me and fitted the non sline bumper :)

Terry, just to let you know we have a club stand at the NI BMW Charity Motor Show on 23rd of August, we have a couple of spaces left, if you're interested in joining us on our stand, let me know.

Aaron

Terry, just to let you know we have a club stand at the NI BMW Charity Motor Show on 23rd of August, we have a couple of spaces left, if you're interested in joining us on our stand, let me know.

Aaron

Thanks for the invite but I'm afraid I'm on a stag do.... :(