Exterior mods!

Dan_anthony

Audi A3
Reaction score
recently picked up my Audi A3 sportback and I don't want to go OTT with the mods would like to make it stand out with little touches I was thinking

Wind deflectors
Lowering springs

Don't want it Slammed as its a daily just do get rid of some gap between the wheels and arches maybe!

Any other suggestions would be great? Thanks in advance

Take a look at my thread mate iv not gone OTT in my opinion!

Reactions: Dan_anthony
Wind deflectors deffo, lowering yup, OEM technology retrofit, paint calipers (mine are silver for just a clean, rust-free look), front window tints etc etc

Reactions: Dan_anthony
@Mindak just checked your thread stunning car mate going for a similar look I think :)

@Sayam thanks mate will prove a few things up ;)

Reactions: Sayam
Wind deflectors deffo, lowering yup, OEM technology retrofit, paint calipers (mine are silver for just a clean, rust-free look), front window tints etc etc
I think pretty much all front window tints are illegal ,when I got my rears done they don't install fronts

I think pretty much all front window tints are illegal ,when I got my rears done they don't install fronts
The front windscreen MUST allow a minimum of 75% light through and the front passenger windows; front side windows MUST allow a minimum of 70% light through. Info from GOV.

The front windscreen MUST allow a minimum of 75% light through and the front passenger windows; front side windows MUST allow a minimum of 70% light through. Info from GOV.
When I was chatting to the bloke who did mine he said most modern cars windows are actually slightly tinted ,I'm sure the old Bill wouldn't do anything unless u had an accident

When I was chatting to the bloke who did mine he said most modern cars windows are actually slightly tinted ,I'm sure the old Bill wouldn't do anything unless u had an accident
Yeah I'm sure you're probably right! Unless you had them completely blacked out haha.

Reactions: Smirky
Yes they are illegal....

The slight tint in factory glass soaks up most of the allowed 25% and anything on top pushes you over the limit

Reactions: Smirky
5% rear and 35% front, just a tad habbit of putting windows down when i see the police, 6 months and going strong ! :readit: if they do catch you, its a warning the first time and they take a bit of the tint film off so your forced to take it fully off.

5% rear and 35% front, just a tad habbit of putting windows down when i see the police, 6 months and going strong ! :readit: if they do catch you, its a warning the first time and they take a bit of the tint film off so your forced to take it fully off.
That's unless you pull out on someone and they smash into the side of you and its hello no insurance ,is it really worth it for a 5% tint?

That's unless you pull out on someone and they smash into the side of you and its hello no insurance ,is it really worth it for a 5% tint?

Yup thats true, even a sticker voids insurance though depends on how you look at it mate. Im sure your black audi rings will void your insurance too unless youve mentioned it.

Yup thats true, even a sticker voids insurance though depends on how you look at it mate. Im sure your black audi rings will void your insurance too unless youve mentioned it.
All my mods are noted lucky I'm old so insurance aint to bad now days , but illegal tints is an easy get out for insurance companies stickers etc not so much

Reactions: FaisalFazeli