Liquid gauge software update - Need any hardware?

VAG-Slag

Reaction score
Berkshire, Surry, Hampshire tri-intersect
I know the questions sounds silly in it's self, but from looking at their website (link), it's quite clear I'm well over due an update.

And although their software is "free", there is a handling and postage charge of 20 quid... F*ck knows what for!?

Does anyone know how it works? . . I'm wondering if I'll also have to buy this RJ45 to OBD cable or something?

Send it back to liquid for updates.
TBH its not worth it

Oh right, is that what the "postage and handling fee" is then? . . They don't actually send you anything out?

And to me it very much is worth is as my AUM doesn't have EGT so every time I used the current multi gauge it crashes... The Updated software has a second multi gauge which show AIT, coolant, N75 and boost. . . Be better if one of those was oil temp to be honest, but still!

What do you get in the software update,? The website is a little vague.

Steve

Sorry, but how is the website vague? . . It tells you exactly what they've changed from the previous version. If you've got two choices of multi gauge then you're fairly up to date as it is and yes, an update is unlikely to be worth it

Oh right, is that what the "postage and handling fee" is then? . . They don't actually send you anything out?

And to me it very much is worth is as my AUM doesn't have EGT so every time I used the current multi gauge it crashes... The Updated software has a second multi gauge which show AIT, coolant, N75 and boost. . . Be better if one of those was oil temp to be honest, but still!

Sorry, but how is the website vague? . . It tells you exactly what they've changed from the previous version. If you've got two choices of multi gauge then you're fairly up to date as it is and yes, an update is unlikely to be worth it
Well I obvously missed what you had seen. I saw the page that gave the price for the update but not what had been updated

Steve