Boost gauge fitting recommendation

Smirky

Reaction score
hi can anyone recommend anywhere in the south (Hampshire) way that will do a decent job at fitting my boost gauge into the vent? It's only the wiring part I don't feel confident enough to do
Cheers :)

It may be a trek but I can recommend Storm Developments in Aldermaston if that's close enough.

Very neat install of the Syvecs controller on mine...

I can't see a boost gauge being too difficult for them.

Reactions: HHS3 and Smirky
Didn't realize storm was that close to me hour or so might head up there for a dyno run and have a chat with em see what they can do remap wise when I get my bcs pipe half the distance of amd

Reactions: S3Alex
its a real easy job to do mate there is only a couple of wires i ran mine from the headlight switch and made my own vent pod

Didn't realize storm was that close to me hour or so might head up there for a dyno run and have a chat with em see what they can do remap wise when I get my bcs pipe half the distance of amd

Give Andy a call.

He's been immensely helpful to me,and is a very nice guy.

its a real easy job to do mate there is only a couple of wires i ran mine from the headlight switch and made my own vent pod
I'm colour blind so electrics can be tricky lol

Reactions: S3Alex
Sir, that is just too much to look at while driving. Don't ever let me drive your car as I will hit something lol

Made me smile!

It's the controller for the ECU.
Set and forget.

its only a live wire and a negative

There's a plug in adaptor for the OBD port,which can interface with an App called Dash Commander,which will slave most of the OBD outputs such as RPM,etc to the app.

Reactions: Smirky
it means he has a bluetooth engine fault finder and the torque app on his phone so he can have battery / boost / psi and a few other dials on his phone

Reactions: Smirky

Heard some bad press on storm developments, The Phirm are a good outfit near Hook no rolling road tho

Heard some bad press on storm developments, The Phirm are a good outfit near Hook no rolling road tho
I don't think there is a tuning company in the country that has never had any bad press?.?

What does that mean???
It means you can monitor things that you don't even need to monitor! It's packed with more features than you'll ever use. I got it for inlet temp and boost gauge. It's fully customisable too.

OBD2 wifi module was £15, app £8...

No fitting, no wires. Easy.

just picked things up by doing it ive got a bluetooth obd myself but it dont get used

Mines wifi and I have DashCommand. Does about 100x more than the few things you mentioned.

Fault code reading and clearance alone makes it cheap and twice the price.

Finally got around to fitting it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: TorqueTerrorist and andyb72