RNS-D help

Quattro-matty

Reaction score
Hi all I bought an rns-d of my mate the other day a fellow member on here dale86 I've seen a few post and videos on the internet about setting it up so you can use your iphone with the aux etc and have the phone display up on the rnsd I was wondering if anyone on here has done it and could tell me what is needed to do this would be a great help
Cheers

Wouldn't bother with a rns d you'd be better off getting rns e miles better

Wouldn't bother with a rns d you'd be better off getting rns e miles better

Thats not the point - why didnt you buy an RS4? Im sure they are miles better.

In reference to the opening post, I have never dealt with an RNS-D, but I had to enable AUX on my Symphony II+ using VCDS.
Maybe worthwhile looking at looms from Kufatec or Connects2.

Mine is a basic AUX with 3.5mm jack.

Reactions: VagCabby
Thats not the point - why didnt you buy an RS4? Im sure they are miles better.

In reference to the opening post, I have never dealt with an RNS-D, but I had to enable AUX on my Symphony II+ using VCDS.
Maybe worthwhile looking at looms from Kufatec or Connects2.

Mine is a basic AUX with 3.5mm jack.
How do you I haven't already got an rs4 .. And as this is a forum where people can voice there opinion Cant they or not

How do you I haven't already got an rs4 .. And as this is a forum where people can voice there opinion Cant they or not

I dont know if you already have an RS4.
My point was that im sure quattro-matty knows the rns-e is miles better, but his point in hand was a question to do with the rns-d.

If anyone posts with a problem or a question - we may aswell just tell them to sell the car and buy a different one, insted of trying to be helpful.

Reactions: ^adam^ and Welshquattro
I would love an rns-e but for the price I paid for the RNS-D £25 is a lot cheaper than £300 plus for the rns-e. I've got it all wired in now apart from the illumination wire that's tomorrow's job now. I've just ordered the cd changer and tv module for it for another £25 so that wasn't to bad I also ordered a aux cable that plugs into the back of the head unit in the round 10 pin plug

But has anyone been able to source how to get the iphone to link in with it I've seen videos on YouTube showing this but still carnt find anything on how to do this. If anyone knows how to do this or has seen a thread showing how to do this could they kindly share it cheers

if your getting a TV module that has a video input on it I used to run my ps 2 on it .. I'm sure if you got a lead that has a video out put that plugs into your I phone it should play on screen in the car ..