yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Morning gents, new to this. Just ordered my new S3 10 days ago, what is the 'average' build time? start to finish.

tried logging in to the tracker but nothing on there at the moment.

No major mods tech pack, puddle lights, in navarra blue.

Cant wait for it to arrive already

cheers Eddie

Depends if it's just the 3 door. 3 door order are taking up to about 8 months at present. Sportback and Saloons you're looking at 4 months.

Reactions: James Travis
Hi Guys,

I’ve been following this forum for a while. My vehicle is still stuck at Emden since 9 March, and I am BW9.

I’ve contacted Audi CS couple times this week and they give me the same response “Vehicles can wait 14 days …” in addition to this they have said if it’s not shipped by 23 March it will go on a “priority shipping list”. There seems to be no logic on how the company ships cars from Emden. What I noticed is cars leaving from Ingolstadt reach UK sooner than those leaving from Gyor. Am equally annoyed and I’ll be speaking to my dealer on Monday as I hope the car comes before the car tax increase!!! Hopefully in the next couple days it gets shipped!!.

Depends if it's just the 3 door. 3 door order are taking up to about 8 months at present. Sportback and Saloons you're looking at 4 months.

Yea 3 door the dealer said 1st September latest. 8 months uurrhhg!!

thanks for info

Hi Again,

Just an update from me previous rant lol, just spoke to Audi CS Chat now, surprised they are online today. I have just been informed it left Emden Yesterday, Hooray!!, will confirm with dealer tomorrow. Looks like Audi’s tracking systems needs a lot of improvement, doesn’t update properly. For those waiting at Emden, once the car leaves the factory the wait time is around 10-12 Days.

Reactions: Eezygeezer
Anyone know roughly how long it takes, before ill be able to start tracking build progress online? only ordered 10 days ago... impatient i know..lol

Hi Again,

Just an update from me previous rant lol, just spoke to Audi CS Chat now, surprised they are online today. I have just been informed it left Emden Yesterday, Hooray!!, will confirm with dealer tomorrow. Looks like Audi’s tracking systems needs a lot of improvement, doesn’t update properly. For those waiting at Emden, once the car leaves the factory the wait time is around 10-12 Days.

And your tracker still says it's at Emden? Mine has been there since Monday, so was hoping it was on yesterday's boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know roughly how long it takes, before ill be able to start tracking build progress online? only ordered 10 days ago... impatient i know..lol

Mine took about 3 weeks before appearing on the tracker

Reactions: James Travis
Hi Again,

7 Working days. I wouldn't get too excited, ours (3 of us) left 11 days ago and Audi don't even know where they are. They've not arrived at port and they're not on ships.

And your tracker still says it's at Emden? Mine has been there since Monday, so was hoping it was on yesterday's boat

Yeah, it's still showing at code 38! might update tonight. There are currently 2 vessels heading to Grimsby port today.

Reactions: Eezygeezer
7 Working days. I wouldn't get too excited, ours (3 of us) left 11 days ago and Audi don't even know where they are. They've not arrived at port and they're not on ships.

I see, I can only hope lol. Audi seriously needs to have a better tracking system. I think everyone's excited about getting their new car soon, but Audi just adds to the frustration when they don't know what is happening themselves, and they just give you standard responses.

Reactions: HulkRS3
Morning gents, new to this. Just ordered my new S3 10 days ago, what is the 'average' build time? start to finish.

tried logging in to the tracker but nothing on there at the moment.

No major mods tech pack, puddle lights, in navarra blue.

Cant wait for it to arrive already

cheers Eddie
Have you been given an estimated delivery?.I ordered in Feb got a build date September so it's going to be a long wait:readit:

Just spoke to Audi CS and they have told me that my BW12 A3 left the factory yesterday and is on the way to the port of exit (Emden) :D
Looks like you are in pole position!

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: The Kendragon
So mines been at status 30 for 5 days...I didn't think the train from the factory to the port would take more than a day??

Have you been given an estimated delivery?.I ordered in Feb got a build date September so it's going to be a long wait:readit:
Roughly date of September its soooo long. They need to start working harder lol

Hi everyone!
I'm a new member here and having been tracking my new S3 cabriolet. It was BW10 and believe that it is currently on the City of Oslo arriving into Sheerness this evening.

Like many determined to get it registered before the end of the month! The race is on

Hi everyone!
I'm a new member here and having been tracking my new S3 cabriolet. It was BW10 and believe that it is currently on the City of Oslo arriving into Sheerness this evening.

Like many determined to get it registered before the end of the month! The race is on

How do you know it's on the boat already, does it say so on your tracker? We BW10s are still not on a boat yet or have any confirmation of being at Emden. I'm coming in via Sheerness too and City of Oslo due to dock in next hour, but again - tracker says it's not on a boat yet.

How do you know it's on the boat already, does it say so on your tracker? We BW10s are still not on a boat yet or have any confirmation of being at Emden. I'm coming in via Sheerness too and City of Oslo due to dock in next hour, but again - tracker
says it's not on a boat yet.

Hi Sam
On your audi tracker it states my car is on its way to the UK and then when you go into the raw data of the order it states status 39 which means it is confirmed as being on the boat. Does that help?

Last edited:
Hi Sam
On your audi tracker it states my car is on its way to the UK and then when you go into the raw data of the order it states status 39 which means it is confirmed as being on the boat. Does that help?

Definitely helps, just confused as to why our S3s on the same build week are not marked as having arrived at Emden yet and yours is on it's way over! :'(

Definitely helps, just confused as to why our S3s on the same build week are not marked as having arrived at Emden yet and yours is on it's way over! :'(
Oh no! I tweeted Audi UK CS last week after it had left the factory, asking for an update, following no movement on my order at all since the email 'your audi has left Ingolstadt". They advised that it had arrived at Emden last Tuesday and then it moved to being on the boat yesterday. So my sleek detective skills worked out it'll be on the City of Oslo. I really hope you get some progress soon. This waiting sucks and I'm turning into a right saddo tracking every cargo ship from Emden

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: EvoSim and MikeSel^
Oh no! I tweeted Audi UK CS last week after it had left the factory, asking for an update, following no movement on my order at all since the email 'your audi has left Ingolstadt". They advised that it had arrived at Emden last Tuesday and then it moved to being on the boat yesterday. So my sleek detective skills worked out it'll be on the City of Oslo. I really hope you get some progress soon. This waiting sucks and I'm turning into a right saddo tracking every cargo ship from Emden

Which dealer you going to? Also how long did you wait to get on a ship from you left the factory?

Which dealer you going to? Also how long did you wait to get on a ship from you left the factory?
Bedford Audi. I got the 'left factory' the early hours of the 8th, no arrival status update into Emden apart from audi CS confirming it had arrived into Emden on the 14th, confirmed on the boat the early hours of the 18th. Mine flew through the factory so could have originally been a canx order?

Bedford Audi. I got the 'left factory' the early hours of the 8th, no arrival status update into Emden apart from audi CS confirming it had arrived into Emden on the 14th, confirmed on the boat the early hours of the 18th. Mine flew through the factory so could have originally been a canx order?

You local to Bedford then Siobhan?

Interesting, we were released on the 9th.

Hi Tom, I'm not far from Hitchin but carwow swayed me to order at Bedford so not too far away!

Ah ok, I'm in Bedford but ordered with Hitchin haha they matched the offer I had on carwow from Southampton I think it was, Bedford annoyed me when I tried arranging a test drive so didn't bother with them.

Reactions: Shev
@Sam Millar
You need to check with Audi CS! My tracker went from assembly yesterday morning to quality control by the evening. I then spoke to Audi today on the live chat and they told me it had left :)

Reactions: Shev
@Sam Millar
You need to check with Audi CS! My tracker went from assembly yesterday morning to quality control by the evening. I then spoke to Audi today on the live chat and they told me it had left :)

Audi know no different than the tracker says. I've checked with them a hundred times in the event that our trackers are lagging behind now as I've heard of many peoples trackers saying in Emden and car is actually at dealer etc. I'll be getting onto them tomorrow if there's no change overnight.

Audi know no different than the tracker says. I've checked with them a hundred times in the event that our trackers are lagging behind now as I've heard of many peoples trackers saying in Emden and car is actually at dealer etc. I'll be getting onto them tomorrow if there's no change overnight.
That sucks, hopefully it has updated now?

Still waiting at Emden. Think I'm going to be paying more road tax ☹️

I'm the same as @Sam Millar; BW10 Saloon, mine left the factory on the 8th, apparently still not even at Emden!
So I just checked with CS hoping that the tracker was just a little delayed for us guys. They just confirmed that my car STILL hasn't reached Emden, I pushed to check if this was the most up to date information and he said yes.

Also asked if they have to travel from the factory to Ingolstadt first or they go straight to Emden, he says straight from factory to port of exit directly.

RIP March registration barring a miracle!

Reactions: CookD and Henerz
Morning,

Just an update, Spoke to Audi CS, I was incorrectly informed my vehicle had left Emden, in actual fact it's still waiting at Emden since 9 March and I am BW9. So I will be going on a "priority shipping list if it doesn't leave before 23 march. Most likely to arrive at the dealers in April. CS agent says there are a lot of people in my position due to the tax increase they are trying to ship as quickly as possible!!.

So I just checked with CS hoping that the tracker was just a little delayed for us guys. They just confirmed that my car STILL hasn't reached Emden, I pushed to check if this was the most up to date information and he said yes.

Also asked if they have to travel from the factory to Ingolstadt first or they go straight to Emden, he says straight from factory to port of exit directly.

RIP March registration barring a miracle!
They must be giving your car a scenic tour of Germany then!

Reactions: Steelster
I reckon there should be a concession for those who have placed orders before April!!.

Reactions: Henerz