yourAudi - Track New Car Order

What happened with the other two? What's was wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered last August and collected in November
Major steering issue v long story but it had done 700miles and there was major residences in the steering. Audi said there was a fault but couldn't find it to the point they ordered a complete new Quattro steering rack. I said enough is enough. Rejected the car and demanded a new one. Well im just out of quality control now with ny2nd oeder but had a brand new loan car and the ecu and control pack failed instent death of the 2nd car. Ive had 4 cars since my rejected car and no confidence in audi at all.
If this has the slightest tiny problem. Refund time

Q7 scheduled to build 20th march
Hope to see some movement this week
Ordered 11th September and they order amended a car origainally order 11-6-16
Long *** wait!

Reactions: MikeSel^
Hello!

I've been lurking around the forums for a while not posted until now.

For those who have experience with the whole Audi tracking thing, I assume I shouldn't take it too literally, because it says I have ordered a black edition S3! (When I haven't)

A lot of people seem to have long waiting times on here? I ordered mine at the start of March and my build date is currently April 17th (which is roughly when my dealer told me it would be!)

That's right. The trackers data seems sporadic at best. My spec was wrong went it first went on. But seemed to settle down to be correct. The build date has now moved 3 times. First by a wk. Then by a full month!

Hope yours sorts itself out soon!

So now it's moved back to 29th May (from 8th May)

Mines updated.. I'm on a boat!! Must be on the City of Rotterdam heading for Grimsby.

Reactions: pastey, Tom.H, well_cool and 1 other person
Got an email saying my audi has began the production phase and spec is no longer amendable, but I still can't track it on the site:bull head:

What does that email actually mean?

Got an email saying my audi has began the production phase and spec is no longer amendable, but I still can't track it on the site:bull head:

That your car has gone into prep i would imagine, meaning they are collecting the parts ahead of the build so if you wanted to change some of your options it is now too late....... I think

Status 70 this morning!

Hopefully get next week :grinning:

Quick turnaround as was build week 9

{"orderStatus":"70","statusDate":"2017-03-14T01:05:08+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2017-03-07T01:05:01+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-03-05T02:04:41+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-03-01T12:05:10+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-02-27T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-02-25T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-02-24T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-02-23T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-02-27T10:04:49+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-01-05T01:05:55+0000"}]

Reactions: CookD
That's right. The trackers data seems sporadic at best. My spec was wrong went it first went on. But seemed to settle down to be correct. The build date has now moved 3 times. First by a wk. Then by a full month!

Hope yours sorts itself out soon!

Hopefully the spec will sort itself out without changing my estimated date too much! As it's quite soon compared to when ordered :D Thanks!

You should be able to track it by this point. Get on to them.

Reactions: 96cr
Hi,
I have an Audi A4 1,9tdi s-line, and in the certificate it says a4/s4. What is so special about this, and where does the s4 come in?
its a 2004 mod :)

Just had confirmation my car is currently being loaded onto a ship at Emden. Unable to give name of ship but can only assume it's the Isar Highway, shown as pulling in to Emden. The long waits are over... I hope!!
Upload 2017 3 14 14 5 39

You should be able to track it by this point. Get on to them.

Got a call back there. Not appearing on my tracker however it is showing at their end. "Nothing they can do" apparently! I have to wait and see then give them another call on build week. Annoying:notworking:

You are correct, I'm in preparation at the moment so it should be in the panel shop tomorrow :D Can't wait as the buses and trains of Oxford are a waste of time!

EDIT: Welcome to ASN! :)
Hope so too! This wait is killing me! :)

Just had confirmation my car is currently being loaded onto a ship at Emden. Unable to give name of ship but can only assume it's the Isar Highway, shown as pulling in to Emden. The long waits are over... I hope!!
View attachment 119853
Which port is your car going to? If Sheerness then maybe my car will be with you

Status 70 this morning!

Hopefully get next week :grinning:

Quick turnaround as was build week 9

{"orderStatus":"70","statusDate":"2017-03-14T01:05:08+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2017-03-07T01:05:01+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-03-05T02:04:41+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-03-01T12:05:10+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-02-27T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-02-25T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-02-24T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-02-23T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-02-27T10:04:49+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-01-05T01:05:55+0000"}]

Confirmed by the dealer for delivery to work next Tuesday :rockwoot:

Reactions: Lambtech
My car has been sat at Emden since the 4th march. Hoping to get on a boat soon. This waiting is killing me...

My car has been sat at Emden since the 4th march. Hoping to get on a boat soon. This waiting is killing me...

How were you informed it arrived at emden? My car was meant to have left factory on the 10th march but didn't get this email until today.....

IMG 5774

How were you informed it arrived at emden? My car was meant to have left factory on the 10th march but didn't get this email until today.....

View attachment 119868

The email updates are terrible, I had one today to tell me the dealership will be in contact to arrange collection, I was in there yesterday arranging it all as I already knew it was with them lol

Reactions: Jassyo06
A bunch of impatient Buggers you lot.....

Reactions: CookD, MattSedg, Henerz and 2 others

View attachment 119868

Been checking on the public API link which lets you view your order status codes. Status code 38 means it's awaiting a ship (I believe)

For all you folks that have collected, do Audi do drive away insurance to give you chance to sort your own? I'm sure she said it gets registered on collection day so obviously will be pushing it to get it insured at the same time lol

For all you folks that have collected, do Audi do drive away insurance to give you chance to sort your own? I'm sure she said it gets registered on collection day so obviously will be pushing it to get it insured at the same time lol
I haven't collected yet, but my dealer said I would get a 5 day drive away insurance... so I'm sure they will if you push

Reactions: Tom.H

I was thinking the same. But on the order form it says I need to fetch in a insurance certificate so they can tax it?

Reactions: Tom.H