yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I'm in the same boat as you, Karen. BW of 35 and went into preparation roughly around the same time. Wish i never had the tracker in the first place now!
I know it has its good points and its bad points

Likewise.

Ordered in Feb, wrong car delivered in May, replacement order couldn't go I 'til June, and this morning it's finally moved to preparation. Should have it sometime in mid October. 8 months for an S3.
Damn your experiances mirror mine quite eerily.

Reactions: GSB
Just had a message that my car has arrived at the dealership, do the dealership's themselves register the car, not at the port? I don't want it registered until September 1st but it's a company car so I'm not sure if I can delay them. Ordered to Audi Crewe, then ALD Automotive deliver it to me in Cardiff and take my previous company car away I believe.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just had a message that my car has arrived at the dealership, do the dealership's themselves register the car, not at the port? I don't want it registered until September 1st but it's a company car so I'm not sure if I can delay them. Ordered to Audi Crewe, then ALD Automotive deliver it to me in Cardiff and take my previous company car away I believe.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gets registered by dealership...contact them to see if they can delay as a 1st September registration date

What did they get wrong with your orders @g-man and @GSB ?

Had a couple of options such as the interior light pack missed of my initial order. Asked them to be reinstated and was told the car was locked and they could no longer do it.

Picking up at 3pm tomorrow, should have no problem sleeping tonight :whistle2:

Reactions: CrypticMG, stan1000, SimonM95 and 1 other person
BW34 and finally in Panel Shop after over 2 weeks in Preparation!

Reactions: SpeedyFrog
Mine has also gone into the panel shop overnight.

Must be right behind hallm26's car!

Mine has left the port, on the way to the dealer. Status 60 :hearteyes:

How do you find the status number? Mine has gone to the panel shop already so roughly how long from now? I'm hoping 3 weeks?

Great, thanks! Status 21 whatever that means :)

Here you go:

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

Seems the website doesn't distinguish between status codes 40 and 60.

Reactions: CrypticMG and allanmb
I have just checked on the Tracker on the website, It says your car has joined the production line... However on my iphone (Safari) it still says Construction is expected to begin on 19th September... Any ideas?

Better than mine, which is now listed as "Audi A3 - AU370/0,AU370/1,AU371,AU375 Navarre blue, metallic".

I thought things were odd when I got an email telling me that the factory had received my order and that I should add it to my "YourAudi" Portal. It's been in my portal for 2 weeks...

Better than mine, which is now listed as "Audi A3 - AU370/0,AU370/1,AU371,AU375 Navarre blue, metallic".

I thought things were odd when I got an email telling me that the factory had received my order and that I should add it to my "YourAudi" Portal. It's been in my portal for 2 weeks...

I had that, don't worry it corrects itself - mine did after a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the same email message I got this afternoon!

Another day, another process. Mine is being painted today!

Paint shop today (order status: 22)
"Your car will soon be painted Daytona Grey, pearl effect, just as you specified. But before we apply the paint, we'll clean your car with emu feathers to remove every speck of dust. And, once we're sure we've achieved exactly the shade you chose, we'll use the emu feathers again to polish your paintwork and ensure a long-lasting metallic sheen."
I feel for the Emus though :-(

Reactions: Soup and Swany
"Your car will soon be painted Daytona Grey, pearl effect, just as you specified. But before we apply the paint, we'll clean your car with emu feathers to remove every speck of dust. And, once we're sure we've achieved exactly the shade you chose, we'll use the emu feathers again to polish your paintwork and ensure a long-lasting metallic sheen."

Question is, do you eat chicken? Because if you do, that's what Emu's are. Kinda. haha

Every time you look at that beautiful shade of Daytona, you'll actually be thinking of this... :D

Emu

Reactions: Karen O' and SpeedyFrog
So I'm status 39 at the moment and I know this is really sad but I've been looking to see if I can see the boat on the shipping tracker....what's the chances of it being the African Highway which left Emden last night at 21:00 and is due in to Grimsby today at 16:00?

Excitement is still running high even though it would seem I'll be taking delivery of a numb, boring and poorly manufactured S3 which has a 1/100 chance of being pinched by kettle wielding thugs.....Happy days!

Reactions: SimonM95
So I'm status 39 at the moment and I know this is really sad but I've been looking to see if I can see the boat on the shipping tracker....what's the chances of it being the African Highway which left Emden last night at 21:00 and is due in to Grimsby today at 16:00?

Excitement is still running high even though it would seem I'll be taking delivery of a numb, boring and poorly manufactured S3 which has a 1/100 chance of being pinched by kettle wielding thugs.....Happy days!

That's the ship I think mine is on. The only one I could find that makes sense