yourAudi - Track New Car Order

3 days, which I think is pretty good going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rolly12
Sheerness, for anyone interested boat seems to be Makassar Highway left Emden late last night due in docks at Sheerness tomorrow

Sheerness, for anyone interested boat seems to be Makassar Highway left Emden late last night due in docks at Sheerness tomorrow

Was hoping I'd wake up to the same as you, I'd be so lucky...

Mines been sat at Sheerness since last Friday

Kind of glad mine is likely to arrive at the dealer a month before I take delivery as at least I won't be sitting watching the tracker going "come on!!!" :)

Of course the downside will be knowing it's sat at the dealer for a month! :(

Only 45 mins till collection now - at status 10 thought this would never happen

Reactions: Weeb and Rolly12
Indeed! City of St. Petersburg docking at Grimsby later today so wondering if I'm on that.

So given the boat is on its way again, I'm hoping that means my car is off! how long have people waited from arrival at the port, to collection?

I guess I am on the City of St Petersburg too - having shown as on the boat as of checking this morning...

Looking online, the ship is just about to dock at Grimsby....

I guess there is a slim chance of getting it next weekend at this rate....!!

Mine came into the UK on Saturday (didn't get status 40 until Monday) and was at the dealer by Thursday.

Your dealer needs to raise a transport order and is unlikely to know your car is in the UK, they use a different system than the tracker. You all need to get on the phone first thing on Monday!

Will do. Thanks Chris.

That have said they are keen to get it delivered in September, so that may spur them on a bit.....

Maybe....

Day 1,976,835... still waiting for the boat

Reactions: Jassyo06
Still on 39 this morning. How long does it take to get across lol!? :whistle2:

Same here - hoping that someone will go around the cars with the scanner and upload all those now sitting on the dock at some point this morning....

Then I'll be on the 'phone to the dealer.

How long did you guys have to wait before your received your order number from Audi to track?

How long did you guys have to wait before your received your order number from Audi to track?

I got mine within 3 days, emailed the dealer and he sent it over

Reactions: Reltub and Jassyo06
Same here - hoping that someone will go around the cars with the scanner and upload all those now sitting on the dock at some point this morning....

Then I'll be on the 'phone to the dealer.

Just confirmed with Audi CS that mine has arrived in the UK today, so the tracker will likely update over night.

Has anyone ever heard of the tracker returning the wrong car compared to the one ordered?

That's happening for me right now. I just want to make sure the right car will arrive. Dealer said it happened every now and again. Is there a customer service number I call call rather than going through the dealier just to confirm everything?

Sounds like rubbish to me - i find it hard to believe that something as important as numbered orders go wrong with a multi nation company like Audi....

As annoying as it is, go via the dealer - it could just be that they gave you wrong code.

Not the wrong code it seems as it works with my postcode.

Is it showing as black edition when in fact you've not ordered black edition? If so, don't worry.

Nope, totally different car/colour/spec/date ordered. Just got through via customer serivces who confirmed the spec I can see online with the order number is correct. I have a feeling they didn't place the order and just gave me some random one. First car from Audi. Not a great experience so far.

Nope, totally different car/colour/spec/date ordered. Just got through via customer serivces who confirmed the spec I can see online with the order number is correct. I have a feeling they didn't place the order and just gave me some random one. First car from Audi. Not a great experience so far.

Yeah that is strange...

Mine was a different order date on the tracker (a month or so prior) from when I physically went to the dealership and ordered. This was because they had ordered a car for stock I presume and were able to amend the specifications of that car hence the different date shown on the tracker. However, everything else was correct.

Other people have mentioned that the tracker has shown their car as being black edition when in actual fact they hadn't ordered that. In the end they still got the car they had ordered and its just a glitch with the tracker.

Your situation sounds as if it may be a little different though... I'd definitely get back on the phone to your salesperson and get them to confirm that the car you've ordered and optioned up is the same car that's on the order number and mention to them that audi customer service also confirmed it was different.

Reactions: audi-you-do
Anyone else still seem to be "stuck" in the U.K.? Status 40 on Saturday the 26th August and I'm being told I could pick the car up mid September? Surely it doesn't take that long does it?

Has anyone ever heard of the tracker returning the wrong car compared to the one ordered?

That's happening for me right now. I just want to make sure the right car will arrive. Dealer said it happened every now and again. Is there a customer service number I call call rather than going through the dealier just to confirm everything?

Which tracker are you looking at? The audi.co.uk one or the JSON version that gives you the complete breakdown of what your car is? If you're on the JSON tracker and the spec is completely wrong I would be worried as this is what the factory is going to make. Once your car hits stage 30 you can pick up the VIN number from the bottom line of the JSON data. From the VIN Audi should be able to give you the definitive spec of your car.

Instructions for JSON just in case you haven't used it:

1) Get your order number
2) Log in to the your account on www.audi.co.uk
3) In a separate browser tab (same browser session though, so using automatically the login credentials of "2)"), copy the following string into the address bar:

https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/your_order_number

replacing in your order number in bold at the end. You get a very long text string, among the text are all the details of your car.

Reactions: audi-you-do and IbisWhiteBob
Anyone else still seem to be "stuck" in the U.K.? Status 40 on Saturday the 26th August and I'm being told I could pick the car up mid September? Surely it doesn't take that long does it?

Mine arrived on the same boat as yours, it got delivered to my dealer on Saturday and am picking up on Friday! Maybe you need to give your dealer a call to make sure a transport order has been put in, or it may be the back log at Sheerness..

40 overnight for me!

My car has been built passed through QC and has left the factory all in the space of 2 days pretty efficient

Reactions: Rolly12
Still can't give me a collection date.....

My car has been built passed through QC and has left the factory all in the space of 2 days pretty efficient

Feck off. No chance... you'll get yours before me!

Reactions: Jassyo06