Glow Plug Light Flashing on 160km/h+

profi_007

Reaction score
Hello I have Audi a4 b8 2.0 tdi 143 PS. I am having this issue for a year now. This happends to me when I go 160 + km/h the glow plug light start blinking and the car loses power. Must stop and restart the engine and it fixes.. I replaced the a2c53248883 (03L129086V120, because it gaved me an intake manifold sensor fault + emission control system light ). After replacement the part was faulty and the light dissapeared. But yesterday again the problem appeared when driving 140+.
PLEASE , I want to resolve this

I refered to this link that they say they had the same issue and those vaccum actuator should be replaced.
HELP PLEASE

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/glow-plug-light-flashing.161363/

|Did this issue get resolved? exactly the same issue on my car|
|Yes, vaccum actuator on the inlet manifold. Easy and cheap fix|

How to find those vaccum actuator. Because we don't have Audi official service so no one will know to fix it. Is there a possibility to send me an ebay link or amazon anywhere to see how this look like and to order them. I must replace and fix this the problem is annoying.

I am writing you from Albania. Thanks in advance

I can not bealieve that this has not happened to anyone, and no response :S .

Reactions: StuBill
Mine is a 2009 but B7 170 TDI and has just decided to show flashing glow plug and constant emission lights. has happened over last 2k miles and I have had off manifold flap and motor - changes for a short while then comes back,goes away but usually drives ok.Occasional limp mode. Sadly as always the Dealer is just too expensive to try for diagnosis. Help welcomed.