A3 trouble shooting plz help

JoeH93

Reaction score
Hello new to the forum!
basically I have a 2005 a3 sport sline 2.0 tdi, have a few little problems with the car,

Firstly I hit a pot hole (UK road tax working well) and the abs warning light came on and occasionally does every so often?

2; I have no beeps or warnings when I leave the lights on or indicate, fuel light etc

Thirdly when I turn the wheel at slow speed to swing out to reverse into my drive for instance it feels heavy and asif the tyres are flat

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers

Perhaps coincidence, I don't know but probably wants the ABS repair kit.

Plug it in, if it states. G201 then it'll be that.

Otherwise it could be just be a wheel speed sensor.

Get her scanned, that should tell you the issue.

Hello new to the forum!
basically I have a 2005 a3 sport sline 2.0 tdi, have a few little problems with the car,

Firstly I hit a pot hole (UK road tax working well) and the abs warning light came on and occasionally does every so often?

2; I have no beeps or warnings when I leave the lights on or indicate, fuel light etc

Thirdly when I turn the wheel at slow speed to swing out to reverse into my drive for instance it feels heavy and asif the tyres are flat

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers

The no sound thing was already a issue when I bought the car not from the pothole, also the steering was before aswell

Speaker may have given up for it.

Or door latch. The microswitch may think the car door is always closed.

However, indicators I'd have thought would sound if this was the case....so would lean toward speaker issue.

Last edited by a moderator: