My new b6 avant progress

I remember somebody posting a picture of the part & number on here. The pipe separates & the top section has a fitting to support the cover!

When you say shocked, you mean that in a good way I hope lol!!
I bought the plastic foot rest a while ago from Audi, it was half the price they were on eBay! Madness.

Not got prices from tps, I did call my local one but they said they won't sell to public??!! Sods

Yeah should be good.alot cheaper,but always check mate.
i always buy from tps if i can.im not trade.

If you don't want to keep the lower grille mesh I'll take it off your hands.

The S4 upper section of the air feed pipe is the one below

How easy was it to de-gut the cat? Thinking of doing it on my 2.5tdi....

@Jimmy TDI I wandered what those metal clips were for.how much are they new?
Lower grille mesh is cracked one reason i did the mod.but ill keep it,incase i get bored and want to go back.or template.
been looking for another one like hens teeth and ****** dear!

@audi-a6 Gutting the cat is easy for the 1.9. on the 2.5tdi its abit harder.you could try smashing it out but id be cutting it open and welding it up after.theres more of an angle on the 2.5 to get something inside to break it up,not impossible though.id say very time consuming.

Similar to the other covers mate, circa £13. I thought the same when I fitted mine, then I noticed the tabs on the upper section of an S4 I was working on and I had an epiphany.

I was talking about the honeycomb one ha ha, I have a perfectly good lower grille, but I need to change it to honeycomb to match the other three now.

Didn't realise they were that cheap new.
I was looking at the Mk4 R32 lower grille to do it as they're a bit bigger, but now I know this one's big enough I'll get one ordered up ready to have a go at next weekend.

Post up a pic when your done mate,tag me!

Do you know where i can get the honeycombe with chrome trim?

No mate sorry, I wanted to get rid of it so I never looked for one.

Maybe you could put some chrome wrap on it?

Fitted s4 air duct and gearbox mount.
S4 18 avus arrive next week :)

Should have said! i won these on ebay £200!!! need a paint refurb thats it,well chuffed

Reactions: Jimmy TDI
Mine wouldn't be going for that little as I have a set of five, you've got a bargain there.

They will only be going if the deal I'm working on goes through as they will be used as a part ex. If not they will be staying put as my winters.

Reactions: Ro55
Had a play with my bro and his brand new kia ceed gt tech.lets just say 1-0 to the 4 rings ;) he wasnt best pleased. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: ruffrida
Another update. S4 wheels arrived,rough clean to check condition cracks ect...
Loaded up and ready for shot blasting.and then home for paint ;)
Look awsome when done!!!
Some may like some may not like marmite lol
Watch this space.

Paints on back order now.they said they had some but it wasnt enough.so a new order is in.new batch so plenty if i mess up lol...see you in 2 weeks :(

Love those S4 wheels, looking forward to what wild concoction they'll end up with.

I bought a set of those a couple of weeks back, luckily mine don't need painting as their in perfect condition! What did you pay if you don't mind me asking, got mine for £250, need 2 tyres though!

£200!!! the advert said tyres were legal,but when they arrived they were all illegal...so i contacted him and he gave me £50 to get some part worns.think he kind of knew they were bad...so £150 bargain! the £50 will go towards the 4 new tyres once painted.

Yeah he did ask what i was spraying that colour lol,he also said they dont get many customers for it :)

Love those S4 wheels, looking forward to what wild concoction they'll end up with.

Yes me to mind was a while ago i had the aprillia 2stroke bug

I made it from a mk5 golf grille theres a how to on one of my posts somewhere. It isnt hard just time consuming,have a look back.

Well update time.
i have blasted the wheels and dropped them off for a coat of powder,then i will apply paint :)

Centre caps carbon wrapped.rings havent arrived yet.
what i have done to these wheels are a total one off.ive no intension of keeping them "S#its n Giggles" they say?