front indicator stopped working

bradh

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
guys my drivers side front indicator has stopped working changed bulb still the same out come cants seem to find a fuse thats just for indicators any help guys ???

The contacts on the bulb holder can be a bit funny

Yeh the proper dodgy. I have a nearside 1 that has its days. Take it out. Clean the connectors. And prise them open slightly to get better contact.

Ok guys will do going to get another new bulb just in case my spare one is a dud !!!

Right another bulb in and no change so took light in side in the dry :( and played with fittings what a stupid ******* design these lights are what a load of crap!!!! But after playing around pulling fitting off then popping the bulb holder off right **** to get back on!! I now have working light again think I'll get a pair of new lights

Right another bulb in and no change so took light in side in the dry :( and played with fittings what a stupid ******* design these lights are what a load of ****!!!! But after playing around pulling fitting off then popping the bulb holder off right **** to get back on!! I now have working light again think I'll get a pair of new lights
I'm thinkin the same. Proper pain in the **** they are