Mfsw

Deze2014

A4 b8,s3 8v, q7 4l, SQ5 8r
Reaction score
Tryed to look for a thread but couldn't as it's abit specific basically just wondering if any can shed light on my mfsw as the left side to go up and down the channels work but the right side for the volume I have absolutely nothing any1 no how I should go about getting to the bottom of this problem? Thankyou

Do the right buttons light up at night?

Good question I didn't really notice it as I don't actively use the car as it is in my garage but I did have the car ladynight warming the engine up until 90 as I was doing doing that playing with the steering wheel and I think they do light up but cannot be 100% sure but will check tomorrow evening and update with my findings either way if it does or doesn't what do you propose ?

Just went and checked yeah the lights do light up which I had a feeling they did but wernt to sure I had a bit of a fiddle and took my airbag out took the rubber strip of from around the circumference of the inner wheel managed to slide the volume house out towards centre of wheel had a look noticed it had a tiny Alan key or t something so haven't got 1 that small so made sure all the ribbons where in place and everything seemed ok so you got any ideas?