My SQ5 :)

burnsy79

2018 SQ5 Driver
Reaction score
Guys,

Intro'd myself last week, but promised some pics when I git her... just picked it up at 10am and can't wipe the smile off my face from this insane diesel! lol.

Was a little sad to see the A5 go (pictured next to my SQ5 in the pics)...
IMG 1782 Edit
IMG 1785
IMG 1786 Edit
IMG 1787 Edit
IMG 1788 Edit
IMG 1789
IMG 1790 Edit
IMG 1792
Picture 144 Edit

Burnsy79

Reactions: Jake 61, Lilya1, Av4nt and 1 other person
@Burnsy That is gorgeous, Thanks for sharing the pics. I hope you enjoy driving it very much. :) x

Reactions: burnsy79
Cheers Sandra, if smiles do give you wrinkles I'm going to look 70 before my 35th birthday (in November)! :)
They be good wrinkles though. :) x

Very nice. They sound awesome don't they? My mates dad bought one a few months ago swapping his s4 b8 in for it, but last weekend a cayman s came up at a good price.

Looks very nice.
I know where you coming from with the smile on your face. My A4 makes about the same power and a bit more torque than the SQ5 and looks to be a little less lardy. People don't expect a diesel to be that quick.

Karl.

Judderman - It sounds epic! Can't keep the thing out of sport...! Lol.

Desertstorm - If you've spent the last 12 years in company car (although this still is, but you know what I mean) it's a nice change.

Razza1 - Yeah, only get a diesel as its a company car but it's quick for a big unit!

Very nice, although didn't realise they did S badged oil burners...
Audi have produced an RS5 TDI prototype that could possibly be appearing in the next year or so.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review...udi-rs5-v6-tdi-e-prototype-first-drive-review
"We followed a hot RS6 pace car – driven by a professional Audi driver – around the track in order to give us some idea of how this RS5 prototype can deal with Audi’s fastest RS road car.

From a standing start, the RS5 had the measure of the RS6 for the first couple of seconds, before the RS6 pulled away. There’s no doubt that that this engine gets away from rest very quickly indeed. But after that the wall of seamless torque never seems to let up."

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/87240/audi-rs5-diesel-driven
"You might think a diesel ‘RS5’ would struggle to live with a 552bhp RS6 Avant pace car being pushed hard by a pro driver around the twisty 2.1-mile Audi centre handling circuit. Think again."

karl.

Reactions: burnsy79, JudderMan and razza1
Congaratulation, i'm guetting a similar one ( moonlight blue ) in 2 weeks, can't wait ,it's gorgeous thank you for the pics.

@Lilya1 welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to pics of your car. Enjoy the forum. :) x