New owner ... A3 cabriolet 1.8 sport

Tiny

Reaction score
Hi guys ..

Just purchased ex demo A3 cabriolet from Harold wood audi , well pleased with it so far , not to keen on the wheels & maybe looking to change early next year , please can anyone advise what wheels they are. ?

Few pics. ....

Reactions: Cymru09
Looks nice mate, maybe worth asking the dealer if they can do anything with the alloys if you don't like them! You have the 18" x 8J ‘multi-spoke "Star"’ design part polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres.

Reactions: Ceho and Tiny
Looks beautiful. I always thought that the A3 was the best looking cabriolet by a long margin. Looks stunning in white.
You've got it just in time for the winter.............. bet a get a woolly hat and warm gloves.

Reactions: Ceho and Tiny
@Tiny welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for all the welcomes guys , will stick with the alloys for winter at least , it's really the wife's car lol but I'm not keen on the wheels and will be looking to change at some point

Been having a fiddle with the drive systems today as it all seems a little bit tame to my last 2 cars ( Impreza , Focus RS. ) but the dynamic setting Seems to do the trick , the S tronic box I enjoy

I guess that I'm posting in the correct / relevant forum do I have the. 8V chassis ?

Regards

Welcome and nice looking Cab! Them alloys look a right pain to Keep clean tho :(

Lol yes for sure had a go yesterday another reason that they need to go , toyed with the idea of getting them powder coated black but still not keen on the fussy design , they'll get me through the winter ;)

Reactions: naughts4187