Ultimate Northwest Car Cruise Meet 5, Sunday 31st Aug

Wigandil+mate will be there aswel, B7avant and 4motion golf fresh from Edirion38 lol

Reactions: antowens
i think its daft to be honest if there is thismuch interest in the meet why doesnt he make it into a proper show like unpahsed did

Well the first 3 times he did this it was fine but b&q have now put gates up so we've lost the 3 big connecting car parks, the last one the car park wasn't big enough I thought, but will see what this one brings

Well ye but if there is a genuine interest in this as its been on 3 times why not make a show would be great

Ye any mistress you okay with the meet up and so on know were it is got i plumbed in the sat nav ready to go ?

Looks like its just me an you @P40ULW my brothers coming up in his golf so suppose that will boost our mini meet up hahaha

Reactions: P40ULW
Stickers look ace Sarah x

Reactions: Mistress-Mk1TT
Have you been pulled over your reg ? I want to take mine of the front bumper when i get my honeycomb but cba with the hassle if the police

My plate has been off for about 8 months and I have been pulled for it but only 4 times lol I don't get a lot of hassle for it at all

Do you do external ones like this my windows are tinted so cant put them inside or are they external ones hahahah

Yes Ant. Link in my signature. x

Yes Ant. Link in my signature. x

I am having one of the days Sandra

Okay thanks will have a mooch

Might get a lanyard aswell with Northwest Regional Rep for shows hahahaha only kidding

Reactions: Sandra
Yeah I've only been told that I should put it back on as legally it needs to be on the front of the car, never had a ticket or anything for it

Reactions: antowens
I am having one of the days Sandra

Okay thanks will have a mooch

Might get a lanyard aswell with Northwest Regional Rep for shows hahahaha only kidding

Lmao at regional lanyard. x

See that welsh charm does work

Or more the fact of 'it's fell off today' and 'oh I'm sorry I didn't know you couldn't drive without a plate' and the 'I'm actually on my way to get it put back on now'

They seem to work haha

Might wear my hoody with this on the back tonight lol

Attachments

• IMG_20140831_151422.jpg
    776.3 KB · Views: 199
I'm hoping to come along later on, but it's risky business as I can't make it until like 7ish when god knows what'll be happening.

All ready for tonight

Reactions: Tay
Good to meet Ant & Paul tonight. Another quality cruise.

Attachments

• IMG_20140831_190646.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
Reactions: P40ULW
And just to say Paul, as much as I grieved u about ya quashed s3, it's very very nice. Truly jelous lol

Reactions: antowens and P40ULW
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…