Yellow S3 Saloon

Orange looks good on the hatch, OK on a SB, but not so sure on the saloon. I'd stick to white, siliver or grey on the saloon - the saloon I think is best kept anonymous, as IMO it's hardly the looker of the A3 range to begin with.

yellowpanoroof-jpg.38415

solar-orange-2-jpg.38521

Talking about photoshopping pics, one of these 2 has been ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok I have changed my mind on the yellow, but not the orange.

Neither are for me though.

Though I suppose I could paint an 01 on the side of the car and have proper mid-life crisis...

Men... if you look really hard you will see a car in this photo. Took me ages :)

general_lee_by_kurtywompus-d4i5e0i.jpg

Love it, but it's such a shame the saloon is missing the front bumper side vents, ruins it for me.

They're not even vents just plastic filler pieces.

Plus the saloon has the silver lower centre which looks better than the SportBack and 3 door too In my opinion.

Not a fan of the inch wide strip round the wheel arch. Makes the arches look mahoosive too. (Yes I know they're bigger than the Sportback and 3 door. )

They're not even vents just plastic filler pieces.

Plus the saloon has the silver lower centre which looks better than the SportBack and 3 door too In my opinion.

Not a fan of the inch wide strip round the wheel arch. Makes the arches look mahoosive too. (Yes I know they're bigger than the Sportback and 3 door. )

Yer unknown they serve no purpose apart from athletics but I do really like the look of them.

I like the arch strips, just some styling flare lol

I took the plunge and bought my first Audi today - the yellow S3 from Edinburgh Audi. Pictures don't do the colour justice. I have taken a few already and it looks a different colour from every angle! I won't lose it in the car park though, that's for sure :)
IMG 3248

Reactions: Max-Robbo, keyser, xssiiv and 2 others
I took the plunge and bought my first Audi today - the yellow S3 from Edinburgh Audi. Pictures don't do the colour justice. I have taken a few already and it looks a different colour from every angle! I won't lose it in the car park though, that's for sure :)
View attachment 41468

I had the 8L in Imola Yellow, great colour.

View attachment 41468

Congrats! Imola Yellow has always been a favourite of mine. Seriously considering another exclusive colour for my S3....

Very zesty... however if you do anything at all wrong like accidentally speed or park badly, everyone's gonna say it was that yellow Audi...!