BW 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

Yep, mine was built (wk 48) and shipped to Emden easily within a week.......amazing they can build a complex car in a few days but take weeks to ship it across the channel and onto a local dealer!

The wait is killing me now!:)

Collection booked for Tuesday morning! \o/

Reactions: Psyman79, J4MMYz, Cymru09 and 2 others
Well Chaps/Chapettes,

I took delivery of my Sepang S3 Saloon yesterday in a very wet & windy Belfast (it was BW47). All I can say is wow!!! The performance in lethal - it will probably get even quicker after 1-2k miles. I will get a few pics taken and updated to Picture Thread, I have remove those stupid wee stickers, get my tunes sorted and also change my number plate - Swansea do seem very slow.....

Whoever is waiting for for one, Bristle, Liquid, Nawaid, etc - you are going to be very impressed, I would deffo get asap or Jan - why wait? esp if no 2nd car and you need one. We had to get ours asap as our Z4 was very impractical at Xmas time with a baby (as you can imagine), I have been walking plenty since selling the A4.

Got a few wee freebies on the day - Audi Keyrings (although have a nice new S one) , Ashtray ,(no smoking pack), massive bunch of flowers, cherished reg transfer discounted last minute (even though they have to register it twice and I have paid when plate was purchased) and latest cable for iphone 6 - which is black? (when I get phone in a few months) but happy enough at the discount I got originally - carwow good for negotiating.

Some nice little touches which I will add later if anyone is interested.......

Ciao
Si

Congrats on the new car.

How did you get the freebies? Did they just give you them or you asked for them? I can't see my Audi dealer giving anything away for free to me...

Congrats on the new car.

How did you get the freebies? Did they just give you them or you asked for them? I can't see my Audi dealer giving anything away for free to me...
Belfast audi always do the flowers, but I know the salesguy. I have received about 3 follow up phone calls - checking all is ok. also purchased oem boot liner for S3 from audi (got 10% discount by mentioning audi-sport site), I had oem one for my old a4 - was still like new after 8 years. I don't do fakes - lol

Belfast audi always do the flowers, but I know the salesguy. I have received about 3 follow up phone calls - checking all is ok. also purchased oem boot liner for S3 from audi (got 10% discount by mentioning audi-sport site), I had oem one for my old a4 - was still like new after 8 years. I don't do fakes - lol
Still waiting for pics of your S3 Si ... :whistle2:

Dirty or clean. Any will do? (& that wasn't a euphemism :laugh:)

Reactions: s31jay
Just spoken to Aberdeen Audi, car is in the UK, waiting for customs clearance.

Very slim chance i could get it this weekend :)

Si.

Reactions: Martinbanshee and elpaulio
My S3 was a BW 48.

My dealer sent me this photo on Saturday morning.....popped down to take a look at it and collecting this Saturday at 9am.....not bothering to go to bed on Friday night!

#teamsepang

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 292
My S3 was a BW 48.

My dealer sent me this photo on Saturday morning.....popped down to take a look at it and collecting this Saturday at 9am.....not bothering to go to bed on Friday night!

#teamsepang

lol omg... i know that's safe but it's a worrying sight :eek:

Reactions: dovejon
Still no news on the whereabouts of my order. It was supposed to be BW50 but the dealer is still saying its showing as status 20 for BW50. My dealer is away this week and his colleague is now saying this week is BW50 when I thought this week was BW51 and the factory is closed?

Tried calling Audi CS but their computer system is down so they can't check the status and will call me back. But they've told me its BW51 this week, so no idea what my dealership is talking about. I think my car is delayed for some reason and I've missed the build week. Just annoying not knowing.

Still no news on the whereabouts of my order. It was supposed to be BW50 but the dealer is still saying its showing as status 20 for BW50. My dealer is away this week and his colleague is now saying this week is BW50 when I thought this week was BW51 and the factory is closed?
Tried calling Audi CS but their computer system is down so they can't check the status and will call me back.
Sounds familiar. :think:

Just has a call from Audi CS to say it was actually built on the 11th December and has left the factory:thumbs up:

No idea why the dealership doesn't have this updated info though. It's just good to know its been built now and hopefully I'll be getting it early January.

Reactions: Psyman79
BW 51 & 52 the factory is in shutdown for Christmas

Thought I may as well start a thread for the remaining build weeks of 2014 :)

I've recently been given BW50 (Commencing 8th December) for our S3 saloon order

Anyone else?

Speaking to Audi CS they said the factory is open and in production this week (BW51).

Well, my bw47 s3 sb in sepang arrived today. I could get from preston area to Coventry on the 22nd but I chose delivery to my house today.
Fantastic service, plenty of notice so I could leave work in time, car delivered on a low loader with a passat.
Driven off onto my drive, full check over by delivery driver and myself. Went through most of the options with him, signed a couple of forms and he was off.
I had a s3 from new in 2000 until 2006, but this new s3 takes your breath away. Thought my evoque was nice but the sepang is superb. Performance is unbelievable.
Plenty of miles to put on now, can't get the smile off my face.
Massive thanks to Ben, Max and Nikki at Coventry Audi, they've been great.

Reactions: j0nny2013, S4piper, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Very nice, was yours a fleet order or standard? Did they charge you anything for delivery?

Hi.
It was via the fleet department. Must say orangewheels deserve a mention as well...

Well, my bw47 s3 sb in sepang arrived today. I could get from preston area to Coventry on the 22nd but I chose delivery to my house today.
Fantastic service, plenty of notice so I could leave work in time, car delivered on a low loader with a passat.
Driven off onto my drive, full check over by delivery driver and myself. Went through most of the options with him, signed a couple of forms and he was off.
I had a s3 from new in 2000 until 2006, but this new s3 takes your breath away. Thought my evoque was nice but the sepang is superb. Performance is unbelievable.
Plenty of miles to put on now, can't get the smile off my face.
Massive thanks to Ben, Max and Nikki at Coventry Audi, they've been great.
Congrats mate :thumbs up: Very jealous :(

BUT where are the pics? :think:

Taken plenty of photos, I don't have any online storage for them though, don't do facebook etc, prefer the pub on a Friday for my social networking.

Taken plenty of photos, I don't have any online storage for them though, .
Just upload 'em straight to ASN :thumbs up:

As long as they're on your PC/tablet/smartphone, use the 'upload an image' (middle button) button in the reply thread :thumbs up:

Hope these are OK for now.....

SAM 3584 SAM 3585 SAM 3586 SAM 3587 SAM 3588 SAM 3589

Reactions: Tej13, dovejon, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Thanks BH.
I will take some interior shots and post them. Been too busy driving this afternoon.

Hope these are OK for now.....

Awesome, congratulations!
Can't wait to pick mine up - 6 days to go. Similar spec but I have red calipers and 10 spoke titanium wheels! My number plate is also VERY similar to yours, the last digit is different! Ha.

Sad news :(

Just had a call from Aberdeen Audi, thinking that i'd be able to collect at the end of this week/early next week. No handover slots until 5th January :(

Si.

Make sure they register it in January :)

Collected mine from Coventry Audi today \o/

Just need to get used to driving a petrol now after 17 years of diesels! So quiet!

Car is superb and only two very minor issues.

Firstly I opted to have the engine tech badge removed from the rear but they've removed both. Quite probably the lease company's mistaken when ordering rather than Audi themselves and I'm not that bothered - looks quite good with no badges.

Other issue was the MMI cable - they initially came out with a lightning connector one and I said I needed a red Apple dock connector one. They then produced a blue one to which I replied I needed red but they were adamant the only difference was the red one did video streaming. Tried the blue but no good - although it works, the track listings were basic track names only with no artwork, whereas with the red I get expanded info with the artist name and the artwork. They're ordering in a red cable for me as they didn't have any in stock.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Collected mine from Coventry Audi today \o/

Just need to get used to driving a petrol now after 17 years of diesels! So quiet!

Car is superb and only two very minor issues.

Firstly I opted to have the engine tech badge removed from the rear but they've removed both. Quite probably the lease company's mistaken when ordering rather than Audi themselves and I'm not that bothered - looks quite good with no badges.

Other issue was the MMI cable - they initially came out with a lightning connector one and I said I needed a red Apple dock connector one. They then produced a blue one to which I replied I needed red but they were adamant the only difference was the red one did video streaming. Tried the blue but no good - although it works, the track listings were basic track names only with no artwork, whereas with the red I get expanded info with the artist name and the artwork. They're ordering in a red cable for me as they didn't have any in stock.
Nice 1 & congrats on your new A3 buddy :)

We need pics plez ;)

Yes more pictures please, need to see some more Daytonas! :D

My S3 collection booked for Friday morning. Taking the camera before it gets rained on. :D

Just received email from my dealership with a provisional BW 7 for my new e-tron. I'm sure it stands a chance of advancing to a BW in 2014.....

Had another long test dive today to get a realistic idea of the electric range of the e-tron. On typical day to day journeys, non motorway, I should get around 24 miles out of a full charge. That value covers heating and cooling which are both driven by the high voltage battery.

When I got home, I received a call to say that my e-tron was already at the dealership holding yard o_O so I'll go down and discuss preparation or more precisely non-preparation and delivery with them tomorrow. I'll aim for a week 1 or 2 delivery.

I'm still somewhat gob-smacked over the lack of communication between factory and dealership. I noticed that they had just taken delivery of another demonstrator and this one was in Scuba Blue. For a brief moment I thought it might have been mine, but there was no leather upholstery and it had a sunroof.

I guess they still have a few teething problems with their systems even though the e-tron is supposed to be built on the standard A3 Sprotback assembly line. Naughty Audi :audibash:

Had another long test dive today to get a realistic idea of the electric range of the e-tron. On typical day to day journeys, non motorway, I should get around 24 miles out of a full charge. That value covers heating and cooling which are both driven by the high voltage battery.

When I got home, I received a call to say that my e-tron was already at the dealership holding yard o_O so I'll go down and discuss preparation or more precisely non-preparation and delivery with them tomorrow. I'll aim for a week 1 or 2 delivery.

I'm still somewhat gob-smacked over the lack of communication between factory and dealership. I noticed that they had just taken delivery of another demonstrator and this one was in Scuba Blue. For a brief moment I thought it might have been mine, but there was no leather upholstery and it had a sunroof.

I guess they still have a few teething problems with their systems even though the e-tron is supposed to be built on the standard A3 Sprotback assembly line. Naughty Audi :audibash:

That's great news. Looking forward to hearing your real world thoughts once picked up!

Just picked my BW 48 from the dealer. Very nice and enjoying it already, trying to steer clear of muddy puddles!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 229
Reactions: Martin L
Mine's already filthy - will have to give it a proper clean at some point and take some pics.