New Car

Jay.Ing

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So, got the call the other day that my car was arriving Friday 25th, was like a Kid at christmas!!! :jump:

So Tuesday rolls around car still had not turned up at dealer at 12:00, was told it was on a transporter and arriving iminantly.

Got a phonecall at 14:00, Nice chap on the end "Your car has landed but there is a slight problem......." My heart dropped "There is some damage to the car, i have sent you a picture.............

:wtf: So Annoyed, the dealer reakons that the transport company knew about the damaged and delayed it on purpose so the dealer would be in a rush to prep it and not see it!!!

They are ordering a new valence and i am picking it up Sat, i will be going over the car with a magnifying glass on sat!!!

Just hope it is not a reflection on whats to come with this car........ We will see!!!!

Minor mate, its not something to stress over, easily resolved.

Reactions: Jay.Ing
I hear you bud, excitement of a new car :)

I am sure the rest of the car is fine .... as for the replacement it takes no time at all to swap that out ....

Damn that's annoying !
I reversed into a small wall the other day in the Bmw, scraped the back piece like that, a new one is only £68 though so its not too bad.