boot storage net

jay1601

Reaction score
i've searched but can't really find much on it for the a3.

i want the side net as shown in this photo for my sportback.

does anyone know if it can be retro fitted without having to buy a whole new panel and if so whats the part numbers, for net/fixings

Audi a3sportback 8p ser1 06

thats annoying.

i just came across that aswell page aswell, i can't justify to spending £114 on a net/new panel.

might have to look at getting something aftermarket and try keeping it OEM as possible.

Looking into doing this myself as well. The dent in the trim isnt usable without the net there. It must be possible to do this. You can do the one on the centre console so this should be easy.

Has anyone done this or have the part numbers without having to replace the whole trim panel?

It's part of the luggage pack. I have it on my RS.

No, it's extra. I have the luggage pack but not that little net. Unless it was special to the RS.

No, it's extra. I have the luggage pack but not that little net. Unless it was special to the RS.
thanks for that Fangio. Seems daft that you cant get it or that it isnt always with the luggage pack. Perfect space to store something but without the net its not usuable

My car came with the luggage pack, with a net on passenger center foot-well and nets on rear seats but no net in boot side panel, annoying.

You are right, just looked at the specs.

It's not mentioned on the thruload, luggage or storage packs. Maybe it's an age thing, mines a MY2012.

I don't have the nets on the seat backs or passenger centre footwell, ( not sure I'd want them) or on the bottom of the parcel shelf, but do have the ski hatch, small luggage net, 12v power and the larger luggage net stretched over the back seats.

Image Image

You are right, just looked at the specs.

It's not mentioned on the thruload, luggage or storage packs. Maybe it's an age thing, mines a MY2012.

I don't have the nets on the seat backs or passenger centre footwell, ( not sure I'd want them) or on the bottom of the parcel shelf, but do have the ski hatch, small luggage net, 12v power and the larger luggage net stretched over the back seats.

View attachment 89062 View attachment 89063
The through hatch is one of my must have upgrades as you get the armrest in the rear seat with cup holders and storage.

Just found it on the options list, It is called the luggage pack and includes the net and 12v socket.
The storage pack includes all the other nets.

Most of the bits on the options packs can be purchased separately and it doesnt look that hard to fit it. Looks like a fixing at the top and along the bottom.

Have already retro fitted the centre console net and have had the seat back nets fitted.

I find that section useless. Its small. I have the audi box in back where I store needed items. I also use it to carry groceries and other items into the house

Reactions: Nigelv8