Wheel alignment / tracking

MooLard

Reaction score
Good afternoon

I finally replaced the front perches on my car with B5 ones after a failed attempt due to not having an 18mm box wrench!
I still managed to snap two 6mm allen keys too, most annoying but it's done!
The car isn't pulling in either direction but because I have touched the geometry I know I should get the tracking done.
Any recommendations in the High Wycombe area? There is a National Tyres centre in town, with a voucher it's a mere £15, seems almost too good to be true!!

Thanks for the reply! I've looked at reviews and it's hard to get wrong if it is their specific service so all should be good!
Annoyingly I think I have paid as much as £70 for four wheel alignment on a previous car, I might try and leave work early later in the week to get to this place and give it a whirl.

Thanks for the reply! I've looked at reviews and it's hard to get wrong if it is their specific service so all should be good!
Annoyingly I think I have paid as much as £70 for four wheel alignment on a previous car, I might try and leave work early later in the week to get to this place and give it a whirl.

£70 is a proper robbing price.

From experience it's not so much the cost of the alignment it's more about how much they charge for parts and labour when correcting it. Then when it's all done you drive off wondering why you went as the car drives the same and you just spent a fortune.