LemForder

666markyboy

Reaction score
Am I right in thinking this is the brand to go for when rebuilding all the front suspension arms and links ??

Car has just passed it's MOT but with an advisory that the bushes and some ball joints are starting to show their age

They are 12 years old and with 140,000 miles on them lol

so this summers project will be a front end rebuild and i want good stuff thats not gonna fail in 12 months time

Everyone I have spoke to on here has recommended them, they won't be cheap but,then again, quality isn't. I've just ordered a full set of arms for my 1.9TDI Avant from here : Home and am delighted with the service I received.

Lemforder, Meyle HD or 034 Motorsport. They are the only brands i would fit. Meyle give a very good warranty on their products too!

Bilstein ones are pants mate i got lowers from my local motor factors, paid 86quid for 4 arms then for them to be fitted, and they failed in about 7 months, recently bought a ATP set from germany with 2 year warranty, only got one arm and a track rod fitted so far but they are of great quality

I have the atp full front set up too,installed 7 months ago on my lowered avant.
So far so good :)

There is some poo quality out there, but I suspect the majority of failures come from not resetting the bushes correctly causing a premature fail.

Reactions: spartacus 68, 666markyboy and deano1978
It is interesting this..... I've found an American forum that are totally the opposite of us here... they are saying all sorts of bad stuff about Meyle and that Febi is the way to go.... they don't mention HD though when talking about Meyle so I wonder if there's a lower quality kit out there..... It's looking like I'll go the Meyle HD route... at least you get some decent warranty with their Kit.... thanks for all the info Guys...

I fitted the Lemforder lower arms to get mine through it's mot in November. I got them from ECP for half the price of what Audi wanted for a pair.

Lemforder are OEM for Audi, you will see a small area when the Audi logo & part number will have been ground off. I went with a full Meyle HD kit, been on the car around 3 year and still going strong.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to where I can order a Mayle HD kit as I'm too wanting all mine replacing in the near future. I tried eBay but all seem to be for b5 chasis

A guy named Jason dealt with my order, he seemed like a great bloke and I'd happily recommend using them, should get my stuff delivered in a day or so.