My S3

tom1987

Reaction score
bought my s3 in February - so far had wheels changed back to originals in gunmetal greay colour - satnav fitted - miltek exhaust - k&n panel filter - got springs to go on next and hopefully getting it mapped after christmas (revo stage1) then just a few simple modsl ike revo or forge intake although a mate has a set of 3sdm 0.05 wheels for sale i may get tempted by

Attachments

• s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 218
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 233
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 231
Strange to see a pre-facelift 58 plate... But I know there are a few out there!

Very nice.

Hope you enjoy it,but remember,Stg1 is the beginning of a slippery slope.

Re intakes,consider the AMD and ITG/VWRacing as well.

Reactions: s3_trev
well had this remapped today by AMD essex bit of a roadtrip from East Yorkshire but heard nothing but good things about this place. was going revo but my friend said a custom map would be better.

anyway please with it tbh more the torque then anything else - quite surprised it was running 277hp before remap though with just miltek cat back and k*n panel filter.

anyway its either stage 2 soon or upgrade to focus rs although im not sure going from audi to ford is good thing tbh.

heres the graph anyway - do you all think this is a good result. Amd

Reactions: S3Alex and s3_trev
well had this remapped today by AMD essex bit of a roadtrip from East Yorkshire but heard nothing but good things about this place. was going revo but my friend said a custom map would be better.

anyway please with it tbh more the torque then anything else - quite surprised it was running 277hp before remap though with just miltek cat back and k*n panel filter.
anyway its either stage 2 soon or upgrade to focus rs although im not sure going from audi to ford is good thing tbh.

heres the graph anyway - do you all think this is a good result. View attachment 27062

AmD are great ,plus check out statllers in sheffield tom :)

£500 just book through there website tahts what i did i was hoping to get it done in northampton but they said it was at the premesis in essex. what do stallers do mate

It looks good now but your original torque graph was odd, it should follow the same sort of curve as the green line even stock, just lower values obviously.

To be making max torque at over 5000rpm is very strange, but glad its looking better now, nice figures, i managed 280bhp and a tad under 300ftlbs stock!

Definitely don't move over to ford - the rs is not comfy, worse to the mpg and slower!

Looks good Tom and nice performance increase. Get the 2011 rear light clusters, look so much nicer than the 2008 ones on a black car. Check out my pics from my for S3 in the for sale bit in my signature. As changed mine and its a black pre-facelift too.

Nigel, user "NHN" on here will give you a good price and they are a quick straight swap. Go well with your gun metal grey S3 alloys for a nice steathly look.

heres the graph anyway - do you all think this is a good result. View attachment 27062

Very similar results(as you'd expect) to what we got from mine at that stage.

Also,if you look at what AMDEssex have done to mine,then you'll know that you've gone to one of the best.