20 rotor wheels

vaf888

Reaction score
Can anyone help?

Been offered a set of 20" rotors for £450.00 part no 8t0801025bd

Tyres are budget 255 30 20.

Question is can I put 255 35 20 on. My car is a 2013 S4 currently of rs wheels 19s with 255 35 19

Thanks for any advice. Need to know asap before wheels go. Have a deadline of 24 hrs.

The diameter is spot on but the width & offset would need to be confirmed

They are currently on an a5. I am just worried about the tyre size.

Scotty. Can you Google the part no. Should take you to a German site.

Cheer's matey

Uploadfromtaptalk1445064419203

Will I need spacers. These are on a a5 sportback atm

Offset it to small especially on a 9" rim.
They will stick out too far.
The 9" will push them out 6mm and if they are ET26 that will push them out another 17mm.
So in total they will stick out an additional 23mm compared to an A4 running 19" OE rotors.

Last edited:
Scott. Is that a bad thing. Sorry I have no idea about offsets. I currently have 19 rs6 mine. I might just buy them and see what they look like. I am sure they sell easily.

How can I tell if the wheels are genuine audi. Should the audi logo be stamped in

Adjusted my numbers above as I'm now awake.
I did a lot of research recently and they say that a 20x9 ET42 offset is as low as you can go without rub on a lowered setup.
This translates to ET35 on an 8.5 inch rim.

So I am good to go. Is these are 9s and he has 255 tyres, does this mean the tyres should be wider as I have 255 on mine assuming mine are 8.5. Scott do all genuine wheels have the audi stamp.

Only other stamp that the fella can see. Don't think there is an audi stamp

Ignore the tyre width it's kind of irrelevant here.
The offset number is to low. But I would doubt the authenticity of those wheels or any markings on them.
They should be made by RONAL not RONRL !!!!

In your other image above it looks like the ET number in the casting has been removed and a separate number '35' stamped underneath.
If this is correct they still still have a touch too much poke on a 9" rim in my opinion. But this crude marking of ET also points to them not being genuine.

Thanks your help Scott
No problem.
I have a set of 2015 RS4 20 inch V-spoke copies I may sell soon.
Never fitted. Bought for my S4 then sold the car. The replacement 'in avatar' already has V-spokes so not sure I can be bothered for the expense to go 20's.

How much you look for them. He sent a pic through of the audi stamp.

The pitting looks like some other markings have been removed. The key thing is they spelt RONAL wrong.

Reactions: Darren92
Just to add my B7 alloys definitely said Ronal so these could be fake. I mean genuine Audi alloys are expensive so doesn't it sound too good to be true?

Just to add my B7 alloys definitely said Ronal so these could be fake. I mean genuine Audi alloys are expensive so doesn't it sound too good to be true?
True.
When I was searching for genuine second hand 19 inch and 20 inch rotors they were £800 - £1000+ dependant on condition without tyres.

Reactions: scotty76
Can you post a picture of the front, full wheel.
There are some subtle style changes on the copies that I may be able to pick out.

Those wheels are fake, the casting quality is very poor and the clincher is RONRL , the people making fakes are quite happy to put part numbers on but not manufacturers names.
From the price you can tell they are either stolen or not what they seem . They won't fit on your car anyway as has been said before the offset is too low. This means they will stick out of the wheel arch.
https://www.facebook.com/****-YOUR-FAKE-WHEELS-196439080421957/

Reactions: Scott.T
Those wheels are fake, the casting quality is very poor and the clincher is RONRL , the people making fakes are quite happy to put part numbers on but not manufacturers names.
From the price you can tell they are either stolen or not what they seem . They won't fit on your car anyway as has been said before the offset is too low. This means they will stick out of the wheel arch.
https://www.facebook.com/****-YOUR-FAKE-WHEELS-196439080421957/

I'm not against copy style wheels but I am against 'fakes', that set out to deceive.
The difference between copies/similar style and fakes is that you can buy the copies in the UK from reputable dealers, and there is always a small % difference in the design to get around any copyright argument.
The fakes are normally shipped straight from the far east or sell via bedroom entrepreneurs.

I've had copy wheels from DGT Wheels in Essex on more then one occasion. The fact that they have been in business for 10+ years, tells me that they haven't had many disgruntled customers.

Thanks man. You have saved me a lot of bother

I've had copy wheels from DGT Wheels in Essex on more then one occasion. The fact that they have been in business for 10+ years, tells me that they haven't had many disgruntled customers.
I import those wheels for Dev, he's a good bloke. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone.