Just had this car come in very impressed.

LukeOakley

Reaction score
Just purchased a Audi S4 manual tuesday we had it in part exchanged against a Audi RS5 we had and i would just like to share my experience i have had the past few days. It never really interested me owning or buying one of these but after jumping in it straight away my impression where changed.

The low down torque makes changing gear less often as it just pulls no matter what gear your in incredible in my eyes. The feel of the interior and the super sport seats along with everything else spec wise it has makes it feel a incredible car and provides everything you really need in one.

The look of the car compared to the performance is like jekyll & hyde it can be a real nice smooth drive and luxury car but within a split second you can transform this car into something else.

My impressions on this car now are fantastic and i would never under estimate the capability these cars can do.

Dubs Mania - Weston Park, Shropshire (West Midlands) 1st - 2nd June 2013

Will be at dubs mania shropshire in june if anyone would like to come, put your name down. Event is listed in major events (dub mania).
:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
The S4 and RS5 are both hyperlinked to the ad with plenty of pics.

As for S4 performance, got mine back today after just over a week in a diesel loaner... You should try one that's been mapped, it's grin inducing.

Yes hyperlinked to ads from a trader with no sponsorship of the forum, he has already been advised about this, looks like he will be advised again!!!

Oh yeah :0 I missed that sorry.
Car looks beautiful and pristine :hubbahubba:

Yes hyperlinked to ads from a trader with no sponsorship of the forum, he has already been advised about this, looks like he will be advised again!!!

Can you email me or message with details on how to sponsor please as I didn't intend on that just sharing my experience. I'm a enthusiast also like everyone.

Look forward to your response.

Will post non advert pictures next time with no link, only used them as my pictures are very large and couldn't get them to load up + it covers the numberplate up from identification theft.

The S4 and RS5 are both hyperlinked to the ad with plenty of pics.

As for S4 performance, got mine back today after just over a week in a diesel loaner... You should try one that's been mapped, it's grin inducing.

I've seen reviews on different stages like remap/pulley upgrade + exhaust can produce circa 400bhp. That would be one hell of a car with t this set up.

Can you email me or message with details on how to sponsor please as I didn't intend on that just sharing my experience. I'm a enthusiast also like everyone.

Look forward to your response.

Will post non advert pictures next time with no link, only used them as my pictures are very large and couldn't get them to load up + it covers the numberplate up from identification theft.

To become a site sponsor please contact administators. Thank you. :) x

View Profile: Administrators - Audi-Sport.net

Reactions: NHN
Luke, I like a growing number am running MRC tune with a supercharger pulley change.
460+ every day on 95 ron fuel, around 480 on the good stuff at the pumps.

Makes a good car great.