Fk Ak street coilover

Grale1

Reaction score
Hi has anyone got these on there car? Are they the same as the jom ones which seem to get good views, I won't be doing track days.

my car is an a3 AGU

for the price there ok

I did not enjoy the ride of these and removed them. I replaced them with apex springs and im happy now.

Its really split 50/50 on opinions on these, some love some hate, i took a punt at them and i did not like the ride of them, there was a strange secondary bounce with them + when i removed them i found one of the rear shocks was leaking.

You thinking of getting a set pal??
Seem not bad was thinking of getting these a few months back but had no one to fit them for me back then.

Who you guna get to fit yours mate

Grant

Yeah I'm thinking of getting them, I've bought a few bits tonight, I will fit them myself mate,

hows your car going?

Most of the budget kits are very similar, out of the two you've mentioned I'd say the FK offer a slightly better build quality but the JOM offer a slightly better ride quality and also come with a years extra warranty.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Did you buy them in the end pal. Yeah its going alright once i get my door sorted and rust free as its letting the car down

Yeah grant I ordered them a few days ago should be here in next day or so, so prob a job for next weekend along with a few others lol, I have to get it booked in to have a clutch fitted also. Then we could meet up some time

ive got them fitted on my A3 and have to say really good quality coil overs for the price