Coilovers arrived :)

cjsuk

Reaction score
So here are the joms arrived today, thanks to damian at dpm :)

Here's the box lol

SAM 2015

Now the contents on the floor:

SAM 2017

Now forget the TUV certificate, who needs one of them when our 14 week old neo mastif (diesel) gives his seal of approval:

SAM 2021

Day off work tommorow, guess what i'm doing?

Nice and shiney, waint be like that for long haha.

The rear springs are huuuge in that kit! They must compress to a solid coil when slammed!

Id be interested to hear what these are like, ive just fitted kw's but did cobsider these as my pals got them on his mk4 and there real nice with no harsh crashyness...

Mush you need some kw variant 2 coilovers :), just be ready to get your wallet out lol, i do love mine though.

The rear springs are huuuge in that kit! They must compress to a solid coil when slammed!

Id be interested to hear what these are like, ive just fitted kw's but did cobsider these as my pals got them on his mk4 and there real nice with no harsh crashyness...
Its funny cos everyone who has fitted them as a "budget" coil over (like im going to) are genrally super pleased. People who have money but are tight and go for "budgets" end up hating them lol.

I had some jamex "budget" on my corsa redtop and the jamex were fine, passed 2 mot's and never found a ditch, thats without traction controll or ABS.

The A3 8L coilovers from jemex are identical to the joms but the joms are cheaper :)

Nice bit of kit, should hopefully be joining you at the end of the month, lets see some pics once the on

Mush you need some kw variant 2 coilovers :), just be ready to get your wallet out lol, i do love mine though.

Nah i dont Dan! Lol

Just fitted KW shocks and springs....love them too. Was sick of the coilover bounce, although i do know the more expensive kits have the comfortable option, i just didnt want the wallet raping... ;)