Treated the s3 to a new exhaust! jap style lol

Vagworld

Reaction score
The S3 has been sorn for the last couple months, I bought a few cars to sell on and now there gone i taxed the s3 last night! man i missed the car, so i treated her to a new exhaust as my last one was just a stright through pipe which was too loud all the time, i went for a 1 box system, i decided to use the jap can for two reasons, one, i love the look of it and how they sit (not to every ones cup of tea and im expecting to take some stick for it lol), and two, it has a removable silencer baffle which i can remove when i feel like making some noise, the exhaust was made by cks performance in watford as there on the same industrial estate as me and we do some work together and also there work is top notch, any way heres a few pics let me no what you think!!

exhausts3.jpg

exhausts32.jpg

Im not sure...
Maybe because im pre programmed to only like the stock style exhaust as its all ive seen.
but if your happy... that all that matters

Win lol

I stuck a jap box on the A4 with no other boxes and it was pretty crazy. Pops were like gunshots, use to make girls scream in the street when i made it pop :p

Also love a bit of angle on an exhaust too!

i like it. but i wouldnt have one.
i love the way the zorst sits on the 0-400 s3. alot like yours.

get sme more shots and vids with the baffle out please :)

Get some more shots up from the left and above ground, cant really get the full picture from the shots youve put up.

Wicked matey :)

As above I love an exhaust sticking out at an angle and slightly upwards. My 3'' system will be similar in that respect :)

Bet it's crazy loud still!

Also, what's the outer diameter of that tailpipe mate? I'm trying to decide between 3 ,3.5, or 4'' for mine. I think 3 might look too small for a single exit, but 4 might be too big!

Also, what's the outer diameter of that tailpipe mate? I'm trying to decide between 3 ,3.5, or 4'' for mine. I think 3 might look too small for a single exit, but 4 might be too big!

3.5 will be fine. 4 will look too big. I had 3.5 on mine. You want it to be visable and look good but not like you`ve just stuck the biggest Rage backbox on you can find lol.

Not a fan, if it's going to be a single pipe it's got to be an oval.

Chris do you still live down the road if so pop round mate 07540153660

Love it!!! a set of grids, maybe a HKS front mount (lol) and it would be mental. Big fan of this, different direction and all that, makes a change from the stale style in the scene these days.

Mate get a vid up of what note it produces. Im liking it to be honest, i would remove the scilencer from the tip tho.

i like it. but i wouldnt have one.
i love the way the zorst sits on the 0-400 s3. alot like yours.

get sme more shots and vids with the baffle out please :)

pics on there way!

Wicked matey :)

As above I love an exhaust sticking out at an angle and slightly upwards. My 3'' system will be similar in that respect :)

Bet it's crazy loud still!

tbh its not to loud with the baffle in, im sure my neighbours like it more then the straight through.

Chris do you still live down the road if so pop round mate 07540153660

yes still live here, only till the end of the month tho lol, i will prob be going up the a10 tonight i drop you a text later.

Love it!!! a set of grids, maybe a HKS front mount (lol) and it would be mental. Big fan of this, different direction and all that, makes a change from the stale style in the scene these days.

hopefully my jap splits will be back on soon if i can pull my finger out!

i will try and make a vid Monday when im back at work on private land lol
i will be at ace and vw action if you want to hear it.

you're rubbish at taking pics from a distance :p

I think people want to see it from further away, like you would if you passed it or parked near it.

What size is that tailpipe?

you're rubbish at taking pics from a distance :p

I think people want to see it from further away, like you would if you passed it or parked near it.

What size is that tailpipe?

sorry lol

ill take some more pics lol, im sure its 3 1/2 tailpipe

Haha like said your shocking at pics mate. Take some from behind so we can see how it sits against the bumper.

^^^ what Dani said, we all know what it look like up close, we want to see the overall image!

Like dodgy facebook pics where you see a nice face, but it just doesn't fit with the rest.....

Proper pics needed, but I like it. it's different and unusual.

My A3 makes a nice sound, but some part of me has always wanted it to be louder!

that 8 second blue s3 has a very similar exhaust but i think it looks good but needs 500bhp and a roll cage minimum lol

can you avoid angle on an exhaust? ive got that much angle mine sits about 2cm off the floor:lmfao:, if that lol, but when ive looked underneath to see about customising it doesnt look possible

can you avoid angle on an exhaust? ive got that much angle mine sits about 2cm off the floor:lmfao:, if that lol, but when ive looked underneath to see about customising it doesnt look possible

yes we could of made it stright out, i like it at an angle and it would look odd as the bumper cut out is masive

more pics, hopefully these ones are better :)

ex4.jpg

ex3.jpg

ex5.jpg

Angle on ur exhaust is ok but its rather annoying for speed bumps :(
Untitled.jpg