audi a3 quattro turbo charge cost

DalePurdon

Reaction score
Hi All

So from what ive read the way to go is aspirated (cams,intakes etc), but i am VERY keen to turbo charge my girl and im willing to spend the money, only becaase i have always dreamed of a turbo charged v6, how much do you thnk (realistically) will it cost to turbo charge my 2005 model....UK pounds, us dollars, whatever, give me a number based on what you think....thanks so much i really value your input. I just want a ball park figure.

Dale

It's cheaper to sell up and buy a turbo powered car then tune from there...

Depends what parts you want, you can get a journal bearing turbo for 600 or a ball bearing for 1200 or a billet wheel ball bearing for 1600.....

The V6 has much potential when turbocharged, you will need a good clutch cerametallic twin plate to keep up with the torque, gearbox is good for 6-700hp.

If you gonna do it then do it right first time.

You'll need as below,a proper turbo kit,injectors,manifolds,exhaust and the list goes on.
Don't try to do it on the cheap,as you'll end up with trouble,and it IS a big,costly job.

Why not give devonmikeyboy a line.....he has an R32 Turbo.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…