Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Freshly washed and shod with winter 16s.

20150201_135748_zpsozzlf38v.jpg

Reactions: Pulp84 and Cymru09
Will need to pull out the SLR for some decent pics.

Reactions: Blackwhite, SuperWhiteS3, David83S3 and 3 others
Collected my car after 3 days away getting detailed & Cquartz'd, and have got to say that Mark at BroTek did a fantastic job. The photos just don't do it justice, the finish is perfect. Would highly recommend his work to anyone, and the price wasn't too frightening either.

Think he'll be getting the order for my cat back now...

What size are the wheels mate?

What size are the wheels mate?

They're 8.5 x 19s. I played it safe at ET48, so there's still a little bit of room under the arches, for a few days at least. I bought some spacers this morning, should be delivered in time to fit them at the weekend and I'll post another couple of pics, either here or on the :aggressive: wheel thread.

My S3 and a Scirocco R in the school car park. Us teachers are cool you know.....

Reactions: ice_cube99, Blackwhite, rvtb101 and 1 other person
Wonder if it sounds like a golf?

Reactions: daydotz and MA3RC
They're 8.5 x 19s. I played it safe at ET48, so there's still a little bit of room under the arches, for a few days at least. I bought some spacers this morning, should be delivered in time to fit them at the weekend and I'll post another couple of pics, either here or on the :aggressive: wheel thread.

Perfect mate! Getting my lowering springs fitted tonight, then I'm ordering some 19x8.5" Rotiform SPFs! They come in ET45 so should be something similar! What size of spacers did you get?

+45 will be no problem at all. I'm taking a punt on 10mm up front, might be a bit tight but I guess we'll see on Saturday. I've gone with 12mm out back, but there's plenty of room at the rear so I'm sure that they'll be fine. If there's rubbing with the 10s up front I'll just sell them and go down to 8s.

Are the Roti's the RS4 reps? If so, then very nice!!

+45 will be no problem at all. I'm taking a punt on 10mm up front, might be a bit tight but I guess we'll see on Saturday. I've gone with 12mm out back, but there's plenty of room at the rear so I'm sure that they'll be fine. If there's rubbing with the 10s up front I'll just sell them and go down to 8s.

Are the Roti's the RS4 reps? If so, then very nice!!

That's the same sizes I'm planning on buying too!

Yeah they're similar to the RS4 wheels only a lot nicer IMO!

Look forward to seeing them on, should look the business, especially after your drop. Did you go with the H&Rs?

Thought i'd better post a couple of pics since i've had her for a month :)
P1050309
P1050310

Attachments

• P1050312.JPG
    P1050312.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 355
Reactions: David83S3, cuke2u, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Just been to see my S3 for the first time.....
f3adb8222e80490bf37a3976ea6a2d8b.jpg
ebd537d3f55a6dbf4f48aa07748cc51b.jpg
e02e6f26ba131a49c80382fcc107b3d5.jpg
8ae6e756448daa9f2984a9a0dc1bc2fa.jpg

......I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Reactions: Psyman79 and Rob2k68
Need some help on the BIG concern I have though....... I chose folding mirrors and this car was locked ....?????

Finally got my 2 week old A3 Quattro washed so as per earlier requests here she is! Thanks to the really poor weather it has been looking like this care of the road gritters and salt!

Last edited:
Reactions: David83S3 and Rob2k68
Need some help on the BIG concern I have though....... I chose folding mirrors and this car was locked ....?????
The fold in mirrors need to be ticked in the car set up options in the MMI so I'm presuming they haven't done this yet.

Reactions: David83S3
Lets ****** hope so !!! Or Audi Northampton will have one extremely angry customer ...

Looks very nice David. Like the interior option! Few weeks of sleepless nights ahead.. lol ;-)

Reactions: David83S3
Thanks Andy......Ahead....? ....I have been losing sleep since i ordered it haha!! I will probably just stay awake now until i get it hahahhaaha

Reactions: Rob2k68 and AndyB-S3
Been looking through here and sure I saw some pics of a Sepang blue Sportback with 10 spoke f38 wheels on...anyway can't find it now, can anyone post some or tell me where I can find them?

Thanks

Looks lovely. I have folding mirrors but had to select the option to make them fold on the settings after I had picked it up.

After rockin the VMR V01s for a while, I went back to the rotors. Had to put new rubber on, so figured I'd swap back.

Michelin PS2's. One of the stickiest tyres I've ever owned.

Attachments

• IMG_0653.JPG
    IMG_0653.JPG
    997.4 KB · Views: 312
Reactions: Tej13, bobinder and nickatkinson