Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

That grille is mega - did you clip off the plate holder?
Also that US spec front bumper looks to have a lower chrome splitter which looks mean... why don't we have that in the UK!

Yep, the plate holder is just two clips on top and two hex screws that screw into the plate backing. Since the US front plates are smaller than euro plates it seems like it changes up the whole grille look.

Reactions: naughts4187
Also that US spec front bumper looks to have a lower chrome splitter which looks mean... why don't we have that in the UK!

Is that not just the standard saloon front end with the silver lower part? Don't see any difference between the uk and us model there.

Reactions: naughts4187 and j0nny2013
Yeah I did lol, did they tell you?

I'm interested in seeing what it looks like it's spec and what deals they would do

Is that not just the standard saloon front end with the silver lower part? Don't see any difference between the uk and us model there.
All the S3 saloons (that I am aware of) that dont have the black styling pack, have the silver splitter as standard. The HB's & SB's have to make do with the colour coded splitter instead :thumbs up:

Reactions: naughts4187
No I'm
Yer Phil rang me up, you local to the area then?

No but I'm from near Leeds and I've fancied java for a while but didn't want the 7month plus wait so I might go and have a look at it since they have it in stock

There was also one in Liverpool mate, do a search on Audi Approved Used ( which also have new ones on there )
I've been waiting for my Java green S3 sportback since early March this year and now finally get to pick it on Tuesday.

My ride:
DSC04635

Reactions: Kalashnikov
One more:
DSC04625

Reactions: Jassyo06, mister.c., Kalashnikov and 3 others
Looks classy mate, what size alloys are those...they look massive!

Thank's for the replies. Wheels are OEM 19" Wheels. Color is Individual and called Porsche Sport Classic grey. Color was ordered "blind". Never seen it for real. Just the Pics in the Internet. I'm so happy with the color
DSC04633
. One more Pic from the rear.

Reactions: TDI-line, Kalashnikov, chute1860 and 3 others
Crappy picture of mine from yesterday while i was over the garage
20141027 152306

^ Looks nice buddy! :cool::cool::cool:

What colour is that? Java green? :think:

Thought this was a kinda cool pic, old meets new, both Brilliant Red:

Reactions: Psyman79 and Louay
Picked my S3 up 3 weeks ago.
Added a few touches! Very happy with how it sits now :)
S3_zps942415c8.jpg

Even though it is an absolute mess in the photo!!

What wheels are those looks sick!

OZ alleggaritas?

Nice to see another brilliant red, thought i was the only person who'd ordered it :)
I think brilliant red is a lovely colour. So vibrant and it's free. I'm not knocking misano. But £500 is a lot when the colours are very similar

Reactions: Psyman79
I'm my opinion I agree, misano has never looked to me £500 better..

Reactions: Psyman79 and MA3RC
Sorry for the delays - very disorganised of me but finally given the car a clean and took some snaps. Taken on a cloudy day so not the best light but not looking too bad methinks....

Reactions: Rob2k68, StefRobinson, nadsi77 and 2 others
I'm not going to win any photography competitions, but here is the new motor. Picked it up from Coventry Audi on Thursday.

It's Panther Black and has the correct number of pedals ;) Feels like such a nice car, can't wait to run it in and give it some. Long wait but worth it.

20141101 144543
20141101 144604
20141101 144619

Reactions: Jassyo06, Kalashnikov, Fox5150 and 2 others
I saw this today, Java green? The thing that caught my eye though is that it's an S3 with colour coded wing mirrors... Didn't think that was an option in the UK?

Reactions: daydotz and Louay
Sorry for the delays - very disorganised of me but finally given the car a clean and took some snaps. Taken on a cloudy day so not the best light but not looking too bad methinks....View attachment 43507View attachment 43508View attachment 43509View attachment 43510View attachment 43511View attachment 43512View attachment 43513
Looks very nice Ben! :cool::cool::cool:

Very understated IMHO :thumbs up:

I'm not going to win any photography competitions, but here is the new motor. Picked it up from Coventry Audi on Thursday.
It's Panther Black and has the correct number of pedals ;) Feels like such a nice car, can't wait to run it in and give it some. Long wait but worth it.
View attachment 43545 View attachment 43546 View attachment 43547

Very nice Nicky! :cool::cool::cool:

Manual eh? Nice one :thumbs up:

What was the new car prep work like that Coventry Audi did for you on your new S3? :think: Black is a true test how good or otherwise they are IMO

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
I never did add a photo to this thread when I got my car, so here is one from today after a good wash by Total Detail International who did the original detail when collected on the 9th of Oct. I have done over 2000 miles already, so better slow down as I am supposed to do just 7k a year, LOL. In love with the car, it is everything I wanted.
Spent the afternoon destroying some empty B-roads. #TeamSepang
P1170872noreg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jassyo06, terapati, Bristle Hound and 3 others