Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Haha! Bahia principe costa adeji, won't go wrong. I'm not long back from mexico with the girlfriend but went to Tenerife two years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah..? Bahia hotels....went last year to the Luxury Bahia Principe hotel in Dom Rep.......it ****** doon more there than it did in Scotland......ps that's the Mrs lol

Attachments

• DSC_0433.JPG
    DSC_0433.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 333
Reactions: Rolly12
Ah..? Bahia hotels....went last year to the Luxury Bahia Principe hotel in Dom Rep.......it ****** doon more there than it did in Scotland......ps that's the Mrs lol

Place we stayed in Mexico had a hotel in Dom too. Always fancied going to one of the islands in the carribean, planning on going to Barbados in 2019 as off to Florida next year. Just need to convince the girlfriend though... she's not keen on the price lol.

How was Dom rep?

Haha! Bahia principe costa adeji, won't go wrong. I'm not long back from mexico with the girlfriend but went to Tenerife two years ago.

Ah Bahia hotels....went last year to the Luxury Bahia Principe hotel in Dom Rep.......it ****** doon more there than it did in Scotland......***
Haha not sure about Turkey after it's past, puts me off a bit lol

There's always.....Bonkadorm or Shagaluf.......lol

Reactions: Tom.H and Rolly12
Well thank you ya young whipper Snapper....lol
i cleaned mine last weekend but never gotten round to putting some of this swissvax leather milk on em yet..maybe next weekend

Reactions: Jassyo06
Ah Bahia hotels....went last year to the Luxury Bahia Principe hotel in Dom Rep.......it ****** doon more there than it did in Scotland......***

There's always.....Bonkadorm or Shagaluf.......lol

You on the beers @jassyo06 ? You've already replied with almost the exact same post lol

i cleaned mine last weekend but never gotten round to putting some of this swissvax leather milk on em yet..maybe next weekend

l am sure the leather wont evaporate but great ye got some Swisswax pal,top dog that kit is

Reactions: MattSedg
Looking good @jassyo06!

Question for you... you drive your car a fair amount I believe... How is your lunar interior holding up over the long term? Any marks from jeans etc on the seats?

Looking good @jassyo06!

Question for you... you drive your car a fair amount I believe... How is your lunar interior holding up over the long term? Any marks from jeans etc on the seats?

No mate but only because it's scrubbed every week as is the steering wheel, hate it going shiny as they can do after a few years, to keep Audi leather in tip top condition, takes a bit of dedication

No mate but only because it's scrubbed every week as is the steering wheel, hate it going shiny as they can do after a few years, to keep Audi leather in tip top condition, takes a bit of dedication
Fair enough! Good to know it is possible though!

I don't mind putting the work in on a future car if it is possible to avoid the marks then

First post here guys , been following a along time .

Project taking of the foliat on my Audi S3 -15
IMG 0417

Was pearl white before - soon daytona :hearteyes:

cheers from Sweden

Reactions: Audi Bairn
ef28d4fc8d563209c073197220b529bd.jpg

Little teaser photo from my dealer.. gonna be a long six week wait to pick her up..

S3 sportback BE manual
Super sports seats
tech pack
Parking plus
Light design inlays
Ara blue
Red brake cals
Etc etc

Standard BE alloys? If so try get him to send you another teaser

Standard BE alloys? If so try get him to send you another teaser

Yup, I've seen them, they are getting painted for me though, gloss black rotors, leaving the diamond cut exposed, didn't want 19's or mag ride..

Yup, I've seen them, they are getting painted for me though, gloss black rotors, leaving the diamond cut exposed, didn't want 19's or mag ride..

Exactly what I'm thinking on doing!!

Guessing the dealer isn't painting them for you and you're getting it done externally after collection?

Guessing the dealer isn't painting them for you and you're getting it done externally after collection?

No a body shop is doing it for me but the dealer are paying for it so it's ready before collection.

I told them another dealer had offered me that service (they hadn't) so if they wanted to order they should too :)

Nice one, think I'm gonna wait till I get the car and see them first before I get it done. Mines got the pano roof and roof rails too. Only exterior visual differences from yours I think?

Nice one, think I'm gonna wait till I get the car and see them first before I get it done. Mines got the pano roof and roof rails too. Only exterior visual differences from yours I think?

I really wanted pano roof but not enough to take me over 40k tax threshold. Couldn't justify it to myself, other than that I got everything I think I wanted.

I really wanted pano roof but not enough to take me over 40k tax threshold. Couldn't justify it to myself, other than that I got everything I think I wanted.

Discount? Mine was just shy of £44k list and it's been discounted to £38k roughly