What do you hate???

I hate when people use the phrase "reach out" in terms of getting in touch with someone.
eg. I reached out to joe bloggs to see if we could do business.
Sorry to say it's an Americanism which is creeping into the UK more and more especially in the Sales and recruitment industries in my experience :wtf:

I hate when people use the phrase "reach out" in terms of getting in touch with someone.
eg. I reached out to joe bloggs to see if we could do business.
Sorry to say it's an Americanism which is creeping into the UK more and more especially in the Sales and recruitment industries in my experience :wtf:

Or, step up to the plate, it's not baseball!

And, I'll take that on board, Oh, I didn't realise you were a ship

I saw it with my own eyes, Really?

****** muppets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
Or, step up to the plate, it's not baseball!

And, I'll take that on board, Oh, I didn't realise you were a ship

I saw it with my own eyes, Really?

****** muppets!

Or "sky blue thinking" & "let's discuss this off line"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Oh almost forgot, I'm giving it 110%. Oh dear God stop.

had years of this in a previous job - we resorted to playing ******** bingo in meetings...

I'm wishing I had never seen the thing in the first place. Nothing but expense

Hopefully get it sorted out soon Phil. :) x

Reactions: Phil-1
My S3 has been vandalized again at work. Iv'e asked my boss AGAIN to fit CCTV and he just laughed in my face and said 'well if you didn't have a boy racer car you wouldn't get this problem'

C###!!!! Then had the cheek to ask me to bank the money. I said 'NO like you say my car attracts negative attention so i'm not doing it'

My S3 has been vandalized again at work. Iv'e asked my boss AGAIN to fit CCTV and he just laughed in my face and said 'well if you didn't have a boy racer car you wouldn't get this problem'

C###!!!! Then had the cheek to ask me to bank the money. I said 'NO like you say my car attracts negative attention so i'm not doing it'
Sorry to hear about your car.

Thats a **** 1 even for you *** of a boss to be a **** about it have you looked at a dash cam ?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Think ill have to invest in one.

Not doing the boss anymore favors and ill just phone sick when I get it painted. I'm not wasting a days holiday to get it done.

It's with the garage now. We are going away on holiday on Friday, they have 2 weeks to get it sorted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have a fantastic Time Phil. Hopefully they will manage to fix the car. :) x

Being on holiday abroad and checking my CCTV to see the neighbour that no one likes parked in my drive repairing his sons car

Reactions: Sandra and Audi Bairn
Being on holiday abroad and checking my CCTV to see the neighbour that no one likes parked in my drive repairing his sons car

Cheeky git!!!! Hope you give him a verbal slap when your back

Reactions: Phil-1 and Audi Bairn

Brass Neck! Kick his @rse

I installed the CCTV myself last year and it's visible if you look. I've asked the neighbour that we all like to park his daughters car in my drive. That will stop him and he will know I'm not happy when I get back. This is the same guy that told an emergency locksmith that was working for me to move his van from outside his house or else he would block him in.

I installed the CCTV myself last year and it's visible if you look. I've asked the neighbour that we all like to park his daughters car in my drive. That will stop him and he will know I'm not happy when I get back. This is the same guy that told an emergency locksmith that was working for me to move his van from outside his house or else he would block him in.

Really, what a cheeky so and so. Look forward to hearing what he has to say for himself when you back. :) x x

Reactions: Raiden and Audi Bairn
I personally hate loads of thing when driving.

Hate when other road users (99.9% BMW so called "drivers/owners/users"), do not use their indicators. I use them even if there is no one around me. This makes a habit so you don't forget to use them and stay safe.

Hate, when driving along narrow road and some tw@t don't turn their wheels straight. How lazy can you be not to do that? It is a natural reflex. C'mon!

Hate when cruising in the middle of the 4-5 lane motorway and another idiot from the fast lane, forgot to drive like a human and anticipate he's next move in the journey, decides to take the exit We were all approaching. So he pop the indicator and before the amber light will even blink, he's already in front of me as he continue cutting all the lanes, so he don't miss his turn. OMG!

Another thing. Driving safely with my family on board, keeping proper distances between the cars and some muppet drives between the cars, switching lanes like a mad man. Usually smaller, Chav cars with tinted windows and youngster behind the wheel.
Just because your Mum paid your insurance and you just got the driving licence, because you just turned 16, 17 or even 18, does not mean you should be putting other's people lives at risk.
Getting behind the wheel it's an obligation and statement, that you are mature enough not to do anything stupid when driving. Clearly, for some it isn't.

Cabbies and Black Cabs are something else. Could write a book about their rudeness and statement they making on the road.

I tend to wind myself up while talking or writing about something. This is one of those moments.
Did not meant to offend anyone, if someone belong to any of above described type of drivers/road users. If I did, I'm sorry (for being on the road and experience that).

People especially rude people.
Currently on holiday with the family, find a nice spot not to far from the bar and another family site so close we can't get out. Go sit somewhere else you rude so and so. The place is empty

Last edited:
Reactions: Raiden
So annoyed!!! Predator 1 & 2 where back to back on film4 last night. Facebook decides to tell me now!!!!!

People on there mobile phones! Like for example the woman that was driving this car today http://tynesideautoparc.co.uk/used-cars/11/bmw-3-series-l444cyh-detail almost went into the back of me twice, was on the phone talking & texting for almost 15 miles!!!! Soon put the phone down when you saw the police van but soon picked it up again
emoji35.png
emoji35.png

Reactions: DieselJake and Audi Bairn
People who leave 1/4 mile gaps between themselves and the car in front of them. Consequently, someone pulls out into the traffic at every single junction, forever making you brake. What should be a nice constant 60mph journey becomes 20...50....20....50 it drives me insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Audi Bairn and martin1984
People who leave 1/4 mile gaps between themselves and the car in front of them. Consequently, someone pulls out into the traffic at every single junction, forever making you brake. What should be a nice constant 60mph journey becomes 20...50....20....50 it drives me insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Or even worse............... drivers who, with cars following behind, stop on a main road to let folk out of a side road when it was easier and safer to pass and for the car in the side road to continue afterwards. Usually the one they let out, travels at half the speed limit too.

Reactions: Muttley75 and QuattroCalum
People who feed seagulls in their garden

People who feed seagulls in their garden

I'm hearing you!
It's usually when the cars have been washed or a washing just hung on the line.......... idiots.

Reactions: QuattroCalum
My sister in law is trying to get her family to hate me. All over a electric shower I sold her that has gone wrong (never EVER help family or friends) she needs a trip to the loony bin I think.

Long story but it turns out one of her best friend who she brought the house from and fitted the bathroom has bodged the bathroom so what I sold her will never work and I reckon it will cost a couple grand at least to put right :highly amused:

I'm sitting here laughing at my desk coz when she gets the bad news she will be begging forgiveness. Ill tell her to sod off its not my problem you sort it yourself

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tj 0785
I hate... HATE the london tube... where do I start..

1. sweaty people that tend to hold onto the top rail bar right in your face and they know they stink but it's ok... aerosols don't work.
2. people that sit legs wide open and slouch when there already is little space
3. people that don't give up their seats

Strikes and technical issues but... my latest...

The tube is packed like sardines in a tin, I'm standing close to the door with nothing to hold on to, a guy says... does this train go to Paddington... someone says yes and he pushes right in does an uppercut to reach for the bar and then turns around with his f**king massive backpack on. Apart from thinking what a **** for ignoring the fact that it's packed, he doesn't even take off his backpack. F' the tube.

Reactions: Raiden
Woman in a red Toyota Yaris on the A1056 this morning reading a paper on the steering wheel while driving. WTF!!!!!

I really do need to invest in a dash cam...

Keep forgetting to move my feet out the way after it has been raining when opening my A4 boot lid!
Soon as you open it the water beads collect and quickly fall into the side channels and gush out over your dry feet.

Minor but annoying design.