A3 8P HEAD LIGHTS

jacr87

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering, I have 59 plate A3 8P S-LINE it appears I dont have the led headlights. Just the style with the sidelights located at the bottom. Can some explain this, and let me know how much it would cost for the new one with the led strip?

Cheers.

Jason

You would be looking at buying the DRL LED headlights and getting them coded in, along with having to install headlight washers into your front bumper and self levelling sensors to make them fully legal. The headlights generally go on ebay for around £800-£1000 then getting them installed, coded and the levellers and washers put in probably £1000 upwards. Generally the conversions from halogen to xenon can cost around £3k

Im sure an installer or seller will confirm the prices etc soon though, NHN maybe? or JBoOo or itwasntme

Xenon plus headlights with the LED daytime running lights were, and still are, an optional extra on the S-Line. Obviously the original purchaser bought the car without them.

cheers for the feedback, think Ill pass on that one as its quite expensive to get then.